Jump to content


Downtime and Warhammer Tank Grind

Patch 4.4 Downtime Customer Service

  • Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

Befallen2 #1 Posted 08 November 2017 - 07:34 PM

    Sergeant

  • Players
  • 24305 battles
  • 370
  • [J2512]
  • Member since:
    11-11-2016

I noticed we'll be compensated 1 day's worth of premium for downtime related to patch 4.4.  What I'd like to know is if some of us are still grinding the Warhammer tanks will get an extra day to grind since we can get on most of the day today?  It's hard enough to get those tanks as it is without hours and hours of being locked out of the game.

 

-BF



Aeth_ #2 Posted 08 November 2017 - 07:45 PM

    Sergeant

  • Players
  • 12054 battles
  • 257
  • [HCW]
  • Member since:
    09-30-2016
AFAIK, the grind is over and you can only obtain the WH40k tanks via daily crates until November 17.

BlitzStars

Tier X: M48 Patton, T-62A, Leopard 1 (IX), E50 M (IX), JgPz E-100, B-C 25t (VIII), Obj. 268 (VIII)

 

Casually stat-obsessed.


Befallen2 #3 Posted 08 November 2017 - 07:48 PM

    Sergeant

  • Players
  • 24305 battles
  • 370
  • [J2512]
  • Member since:
    11-11-2016

View PostMaethoredhel, on 08 November 2017 - 07:45 PM, said:

AFAIK, the grind is over and you can only obtain the WH40k tanks via daily crates until November 17.

 

Nope.  You get 10 days to grid them from on when you logged in.  I purposely waited to a time when I'd be off work.  I still have 4 days to grind, but because of this downtime I can't get on.  So....how are the devs addressing this?

Rou_Garou #4 Posted 08 November 2017 - 07:50 PM

    Carriers needed - apply inside

  • Players
  • 34961 battles
  • 1,100
  • [OP-4]
  • Member since:
    05-04-2013
I would think that also.  Is the update today? I thought it was the 9th. I can't get on

 

 

                                                                        


Aeth_ #5 Posted 08 November 2017 - 07:52 PM

    Sergeant

  • Players
  • 12054 battles
  • 257
  • [HCW]
  • Member since:
    09-30-2016

View PostBefallen2, on 08 November 2017 - 02:48 PM, said:

 

Nope.  You get 10 days to grid them from on when you logged in.  I purposely waited to a time when I'd be off work.  I still have 4 days to grind, but because of this downtime I can't get on.  So....how are the devs addressing this?

 

My mistake; I overlooked the 10 day individual grind in my original reply. WG being WG, I assume they’ll distribute the one day of premium and not adjust the event time accordingly. Or, perhaps you’ll get an extra mission reset. I don’t know for sure.

BlitzStars

Tier X: M48 Patton, T-62A, Leopard 1 (IX), E50 M (IX), JgPz E-100, B-C 25t (VIII), Obj. 268 (VIII)

 

Casually stat-obsessed.


Dan_Deerso #6 Posted 08 November 2017 - 07:53 PM

    Tankologist

  • Players
  • 29053 battles
  • 4,089
  • [III]
  • Member since:
    11-13-2013
They didn't compensate for the Android login error, I'd be seriously surprised if you got anything either.

VelociTanker #7 Posted 08 November 2017 - 08:00 PM

    Senior Sergeant

  • Players
  • 16226 battles
  • 568
  • [III]
  • Member since:
    05-21-2017

Pretty sure they had a completion deadline regardless of when you started.

 



Bias Much? KV-1 blocks 5,525 damage / 6 kills  / 
T34-1 2809 dmg Kolobanov replay on Mines

5.5 aka "The Great Nerfening" © VelociTanker LLC

 

 


TFWorld_Jenn #8 Posted 08 November 2017 - 08:12 PM

    Spreadsheet Queen

  • Players
  • 38012 battles
  • 166
  • [-BA-]
  • Member since:
    01-01-2015

View PostBefallen2, on 08 November 2017 - 01:34 PM, said:

I noticed we'll be compensated 1 day's worth of premium for downtime related to patch 4.4.  What I'd like to know is if some of us are still grinding the Warhammer tanks will get an extra day to grind since we can get on most of the day today?  It's hard enough to get those tanks as it is without hours and hours of being locked out of the game.

 

-BF

 

I was wondering the same thing.  I started the event this week and still have 4 days left.

Zuke76 #9 Posted 08 November 2017 - 08:30 PM

    Get zuked

  • Players
  • 19334 battles
  • 2,773
  • [FL-TH]
  • Member since:
    06-25-2017

View Postrigormortisus, on 08 November 2017 - 07:50 PM, said:

I would think that also.  Is the update today? I thought it was the 9th. I can't get on

 

I believe it's the 9th, but they are adjusting stuff beforehand.

Edited by Zuke76, 08 November 2017 - 08:32 PM.





1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users