reporting players

• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

EolSunder1 #1 Posted 10 November 2017 - 11:12 PM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 14664 battles
  • [SWUS]

How about you stop sending me messages when I report a player for violating TOS (cursing, racism, etc) to evaluate the support center on how they handled the support ticket, when they don't ever tell you how they handled the support ticket. What a useless feature in the game. "hey, you sent me a ticket and I'm investigating, I won't tell you what I do for privacy reasons, but take this survey on how good I handled your ticket."

Sorry dumb team, I don't know how you handled my ticket, so why would I do a survey on how good or bad you handled the ticket. Silly.

WipWapJaws #2 Posted 10 November 2017 - 11:24 PM

Clanless Scrub

• Players
  • 43108 battles
  • [WKD]

How about u put ur big pants on and not send a ticket in for every sight infraction....

Welcome to online gaming ......

WizoGT379 #3 Posted 11 November 2017 - 12:33 AM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 6999 battles

Like your other post, tf u smoking bro

idk what ur talking about tho 

I’m sampling the retiree life, of Blitz, not sure if I’ll be returning, but thanks for all of your advice and fun.

You can't outsmart stupid, it just doesn't work like that - TengenToppaPotatoLagann

_UrgleMcPurfle_ #4 Posted 11 November 2017 - 01:59 AM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 10442 battles
  • [COD-S]

Uh

Chill

I love nothing more / Than my beautiful, succulent chins . . .

Co-founder of the Training Room Police Department (TRPD)

Looking for a tournament clan? Click here.

TonnerreCadien #5 Posted 11 November 2017 - 02:25 AM

Cabri dans le Maïs

• Players
  • 42922 battles
  • [HAHA]

They won't tell you what penalty they applied, but unless they write back saying there's not enough evidence, they did take some kind of action. I agree that the survey was weird, in that I never interacted with an agent, so I cannot say whether (s)he "understood the nature of my problem."

En tous cas, I don't think this rises to a rage-worthy situation.

Edited by TonnerreCadien, 14 November 2017 - 09:10 PM.

yN3tBqs.jpg

I'm too old to be a seal clubber! I can't tell you the last time I even went to a club!

"Go back to tier III!" - Every stat-fetisher who ever got salty with me in post-game chat

Des fois ce jeu est laid comme un coin de banquette, laisses-mon te dire...

Andrew4U #6 Posted 19 November 2017 - 04:35 AM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 31575 battles
  • [ID3]

I read the above comments.  I receive a request every time to complete the same form.  I did years ago.  Since I do not know what action was taken, I agree that this serves no point.

I do have some different comments though for the creator and certain responders.  Do you enjoy insults?  Any person that does can stop reading.  If you were called stupid, what would you think?  The first person referred to the dumb team.  If I read this suggestion, I might discount it because of the not so great language.  On the rare ocassion when I needed to provide more information, someone contacted me.  The person that typed Chill wrote the best suggestion so far.  It is a trivial issue.

EolSunder1 #7 Posted 25 November 2017 - 01:20 PM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 14664 battles
  • [SWUS]

Yes its a trivial issue so what, it's still a dumb issue that serves no purpose, and this is the suggestions thread. Not my fault brain dead players don't know what I'm talking about or care. And I pretty much ignore posters who have 30k battles and still can't outshoot me and feel like raging against the poster instead of commenting on the subject. Those are usually the losers who can't shoot in the game that want to grief and block me into a corner because their touchy feelings are hurt that I send a report ticket about, or they get mad I did 2500 damage and they did 600 and I called them bad names so they cursed me out in chat, and again I send report ticket about to get a nice warning given to little crybaby girls who can't shoot but yet they still want to comment on things.. Oh wait, that's what they are doing here...! lol

yes, I did look up most of your stats and battle records, and yes, they are horrible and sad and really you shouldn't be commenting on ANYTHING until you learn to shoot. Except Urgle, he actually can fight and maybe the rest of the noobs should look at his stats and learn something.

Andrew4U #8 Posted 26 November 2017 - 07:19 AM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 31575 battles
  • [ID3]

Let me attempt this again.  I once filled out the survey on how the support ticket was handled.  I stopped doing that years ago.  If the information was not shared with me, I had to guess.  That served no point.  On the rare occasion when more information was needed, I might fill out the survey.

Regarding the previous comment, I have yet to play 20k games.  If I do well, great.  If I do no damage, then I do no damage.  I could type about all the time I spent weeping over lost battles.  It was none.  This is off-track because of the response from the creator of discussion.  I give every battle my all.

NeHuaPrinting #9 Posted 26 November 2017 - 04:45 PM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 26397 battles

Nevermind.​

Edited by CarlosDanger_1, 01 December 2017 - 12:18 PM.

ALBERT_LEE_EATON #10 Posted 19 July 2018 - 12:55 PM

Private

• Players
  • 21618 battles
  • [3PANZ]

I just want to report people harassing me and saying i am a waste of life, and I am retarded which I hate because I have disabilities. But I can't find the thing to do so.

BigJ82_1 #11 Posted 21 January 2019 - 08:08 PM

Private

• Players
  • 2739 battles
  • [SITH_]
I have a player who keep messaging harassing me and when I come back with something stronger he says he reports it y'all to have me ban I have 5 screenshots of conversation plus his name is ZebraUp

battlecow321 #12 Posted 27 January 2019 - 07:36 PM

Private

• Players
  • 61158 battles
  • [DEF_E]
I've been penalized for inactivity when the loading page freezes and I can't start the gameplay. The game ends in a loss, and teammates are angered at my failure to load the game. This has happened in Alpenstadt and the newer oriental map.

puckman49 #13 Posted 21 February 2019 - 10:35 PM

Private

• Players
  • 13434 battles
  • [ERWIN]

I agree with those that think reporting people is overused. If someone doesn’t like the way 

THEY think you should play, they report you. What a Joke. Report people who use foul language and drop the rest of the nonsense.

gastankstelle1 #14 Posted 25 February 2019 - 06:52 PM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 275 battles
  • [FCK]

View PostAndrew4U, on 19 November 2017 - 04:35 AM, said:

I read the above comments.  I receive a request every time to complete the same form.  I did years ago.  Since I do not know what action was taken, I agree that this serves no point.

I do have some different comments though for the creator and certain responders.  Do you enjoy insults?  Any person that does can stop reading.  If you were called stupid, what would you think?  The first person referred to the dumb team.  If I read this suggestion, I might discount it because of the not so great language.  On the rare ocassion when I needed to provide more information, someone contacted me.  The person that typed Chill wrote the best suggestion so far.  It is a trivial issue.

downvote this.not helpful. 'chill' is as 'stupid ' as stupid. you just stomped 'stupid' a lot flatter and wider. not helpful!

gastankstelle1 #15 Posted 25 February 2019 - 07:13 PM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 275 battles
  • [FCK]

View Postpuckman49, on 21 February 2019 - 10:35 PM, said:

I agree with those that think reporting people is overused. If someone doesn’t like the way 

THEY think you should play, they report you. What a Joke. Report people who use foul language and drop the rest of the nonsense.

ALL of the foul language  needs to be reported. ppl like should be removed from the game or badly punished. that's best to get rid of this kind of problem. -thing is, wotb urgently needs your money.

gastankstelle1 #16 Posted 25 February 2019 - 07:14 PM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 275 battles
  • [FCK]

View PostEolSunder1, on 10 November 2017 - 11:12 PM, said:

How about you stop sending me messages when I report a player for violating TOS (cursing, racism, etc) to evaluate the support center on how they handled the support ticket, when they don't ever tell you how they handled the support ticket. What a useless feature in the game. "hey, you sent me a ticket and I'm investigating, I won't tell you what I do for privacy reasons, but take this survey on how good I handled your ticket."

Sorry dumb team, I don't know how you handled my ticket, so why would I do a survey on how good or bad you handled the ticket. Silly.

l think lm with you, but l don't think l understand you. and stop calling ppl names complaing ppl call u names. 'silly' is not much better than 'stupid' 

Edited by gastankstelle1, 25 February 2019 - 07:16 PM.

dayton07277 #17 Posted 25 February 2019 - 07:17 PM

(SMH)

• Players
  • 21383 battles
  • [CROWN]

View Postgastankstelle1, on 25 February 2019 - 11:14 AM, said:

l think lm with you, but l don't think l understand you.

View Postgastankstelle1, on 25 February 2019 - 10:52 AM, said:

downvote this.not helpful. 'chill' is as 'stupid ' as stupid. you just stomped 'stupid' a lot flatter and wider. not helpful!

View Postgastankstelle1, on 25 February 2019 - 11:13 AM, said:

ALL of the foul language  needs to be reported. ppl like should be removed from the game or badly punished. that's best to get rid of this kind of problem. -thing is, wotb urgently needs your money.

I be thinking some one is triggered.   :D

gastankstelle1 #18 Posted 25 February 2019 - 07:22 PM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 275 battles
  • [FCK]

View Postbattlecow321, on 27 January 2019 - 07:36 PM, said:

I've been penalized for inactivity when the loading page freezes and I can't start the gameplay. The game ends in a loss, and teammates are angered at my failure to load the game. This has happened in Alpenstadt and the newer oriental map.

. There should be a complaint button for things like that. You never know why the team players tank does not move. veryveryoften it's a bad battery, which is the fault of the player. in this gam ethereal (lol autocorrect) enemy seems to be the team players. I sometimes enter the game just 'normal' after an unusual long time waiting. Then l see my tank standing alone at spawn getting it's kill shot -gameover.  wotb won't fix anything.

Edited by gastankstelle1, 25 February 2019 - 07:57 PM.

gastankstelle1 #19 Posted 25 February 2019 - 07:23 PM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 275 battles
  • [FCK]

.dayton07277, on 25 February 2019 - 07:17 PM, said:

I be thinking some one is triggered.   :D

what's 'triggered'. PLEASE BE HELPFUL, PPL! 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users