Jump to content


Cent action X and cheiftan

leak changes

  • Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

alexcnsf #1 Posted 11 November 2017 - 02:54 AM

    Junior Sergeant

  • Players
  • 5442 battles
  • 192
  • Member since:
    03-27-2016

Just saw this video talking about many changes that will be coming to blitz.

Video: https://www.youtube....h?v=EUKVrEBIwEs

Not sure if you have seen it yet but it talks about a lot of interesting things such as there will be no autolouders with higher alpha in one clip than the highest alpha of any TD. Also there are not planning on buffing the foch but the autoloader gun is still potential, and also the potential changes to the british meduim line regarding the cheiftan mk 6 and centurion action X. What I also found very interesting was the balanced tanks based on 55- 60 WR player's stats and that they can't nerf premium tanks but would buff everything around the tank. After seeing this feel a lot better about the blitz team and also am wondering how people feel about the video and what it says. Also check out the video since they were the ones to supply the information, not me.


Spoiler

 


WizoGT379 #2 Posted 11 November 2017 - 02:56 AM

    First Sergeant

  • Players
  • 7836 battles
  • 1,874
  • [CRU3L]
  • Member since:
    07-08-2016
Cool

I’m sampling the retiree life, of Blitz, not sure if I’ll be returning, but thanks for all of your advice and fun.

 

You can't outsmart stupid, it just doesn't work like that - TengenToppaPotatoLagann


Tomio_Hara #3 Posted 11 November 2017 - 02:58 AM

    Monteagle madness

  • Players
  • 22601 battles
  • 3,465
  • [SR-72]
  • Member since:
    07-31-2014
Adding those two tanks to the British line would certainly spice things up. I would love to see them and certainly would go down that line.

 

Tomio Hara was the chief of Japanese tank development during the pre war period and WWII

Want to cap base? Read this!


Tomio_Hara #4 Posted 11 November 2017 - 03:05 AM

    Monteagle madness

  • Players
  • 22601 battles
  • 3,465
  • [SR-72]
  • Member since:
    07-31-2014
Big question though, what tank would this line branch off of?

 

Tomio Hara was the chief of Japanese tank development during the pre war period and WWII

Want to cap base? Read this!


_AzorAhai #5 Posted 11 November 2017 - 03:25 AM

    The IT guy

  • Players
  • 43134 battles
  • 1,777
  • [PURPL]
  • Member since:
    05-25-2012

View PostTomio_Hara, on 10 November 2017 - 10:05 PM, said:

Big question though, what tank would this line branch off of?

I'm guessing the chieftain will start splitting from the british heavys at tier 8, and the Action X will be like the Russian mediums and branch off at the tier 9 british med


Edited by Big_Brothers_Ban_Hammer, 11 November 2017 - 03:26 AM.

LYE Discord: DUX2Pr4 | Void Discord: yNVEZSH | Blitz Discord sR2X6Hp  

 

Click Image for My YouTube Channel


alexcnsf #6 Posted 11 November 2017 - 03:28 AM

    Junior Sergeant

  • Players
  • 5442 battles
  • 192
  • Member since:
    03-27-2016

View PostTomio_Hara, on 10 November 2017 - 07:05 PM, said:

Big question though, what tank would this line branch off of?

 

Chieftain replaces fv 215b and the cent action X replaces the fv4202 or they just add another teir X like the obj.140 and t62a situation.

Edited by alexcnsf, 11 November 2017 - 03:30 AM.

Spoiler

 


little_brother_of_war #7 Posted 11 November 2017 - 03:30 AM

    ᎠᏁᏦᏗ ~ A-ne’-tso-di

  • Players
  • 14508 battles
  • 2,161
  • [FROST]
  • Member since:
    09-03-2014
Nice vid and good info. Thanks for sharing, OP!        

Old cowboy saying #1...

”Welp...it’s a mean ol’ world.”

Old cowboy saying #2...

”If it bothers you so much, why talk about it?”

>>>============> anet’sodi’ <============<<<


TengenToppaPotatoLagann #8 Posted 11 November 2017 - 04:44 AM

    ᵐʸ ʰᵉˢʰ ʷᶦᶫᶫ ᵖᶦᵉʳᶜᵉ ᵗʰᵉ ʰᵉᵃᵛᵉᶰˢ﹗

  • Players
  • 52230 battles
  • 3,667
  • [RNSF]
  • Member since:
    03-31-2015

buffs to e5 and 215b :o

 

also, it doesnt sound like they'd get rid of the 215b 


>>>canine prints have claw marks, yet "mans best friend" camo does not; it would seem then that mans best friend is a cat... probably a leopard.

View Postminitel_NA, on 13 January 2018 - 03:06 AM, said:

when I’m tired I think I’m good.


Grayghost2000 #9 Posted 11 November 2017 - 04:53 AM

    First Sergeant

  • Players
  • 17081 battles
  • 2,071
  • [MBTS]
  • Member since:
    09-27-2015
I want the increased spare parts earnings on premium tanks.

bloodjackal #10 Posted 11 November 2017 - 05:53 AM

    Senior Sergeant

  • Players
  • 19516 battles
  • 965
  • [CHRM]
  • Member since:
    12-20-2014
So no autoloader will have clip potential above 1400? Ok i guess. But what if they give the foch it's autoloader? Three shells of 155 would be higher than the highest alpha of any TD. 

"Bring orn the nukes" - paul parkey

 

I wouldn't say I'm violent. I'd say I'm rather vicious personality wise. 

 

"SERB76 noted that you are an EFFECTIVE PLAYER" yeah I'll take that. 


TengenToppaPotatoLagann #11 Posted 11 November 2017 - 07:03 AM

    ᵐʸ ʰᵉˢʰ ʷᶦᶫᶫ ᵖᶦᵉʳᶜᵉ ᵗʰᵉ ʰᵉᵃᵛᵉᶰˢ﹗

  • Players
  • 52230 battles
  • 3,667
  • [RNSF]
  • Member since:
    03-31-2015

View Postbloodjackal, on 11 November 2017 - 12:53 AM, said:

So no autoloader will have clip potential above 1400? Ok i guess. But what if they give the foch it's autoloader? Three shells of 155 would be higher than the highest alpha of any TD. 

 

sounds like no 155 auto loader, but an amx 50 foch b style with 3x 120mm shells might happen. that'd have some potential. 

>>>canine prints have claw marks, yet "mans best friend" camo does not; it would seem then that mans best friend is a cat... probably a leopard.

View Postminitel_NA, on 13 January 2018 - 03:06 AM, said:

when I’m tired I think I’m good.


haneydon123 #12 Posted 11 November 2017 - 09:26 AM

    Private

  • Players
  • 40 battles
  • 5
  • Member since:
    07-20-2012

View Postalexcnsf, on 11 November 2017 - 02:54 AM, said:

Just saw this video talking about many changes that will be coming to blitz.

Video: https://www.youtube....h?v=EUKVrEBIwEs

Not sure if you have seen it yet but it talks about a lot of interesting things such as there will be no autolouders with higher alpha in one clip than the highest alpha of any TD. Also there are not planning on buffing the foch but the autoloader gun is still potential, and also the potential changes to the british meduim line regarding the cheiftan mk 6 and centurion action X. What I also found very interesting was the balanced tanks based on 55- 60 WR player's stats and that they can't nerf premium tanks but would buff everything around the tank. After seeing this feel a lot better about the blitz team and also am wondering how people feel about the video and what it says. Also check out the video since they were the ones to supply the information, not me.

 

I knew about the Chieftain for some months now and I have my Conqueror ground out already! I play on EU server not NA

haneydon123 #13 Posted 11 November 2017 - 09:27 AM

    Private

  • Players
  • 40 battles
  • 5
  • Member since:
    07-20-2012

View PostBig_Brothers_Ban_Hammer, on 11 November 2017 - 03:25 AM, said:

I'm guessing the chieftain will start splitting from the british heavys at tier 8, and the Action X will be like the Russian mediums and branch off at the tier 9 british med

 

they’re most likely putting chieftain beside the fv215b and the cent action x beside the fv4202

NitroTheCreator #14 Posted 11 November 2017 - 01:35 PM

    Bow Down Before Me

  • Players
  • 40222 battles
  • 3,828
  • [CYCLN]
  • Member since:
    01-19-2013

View PostGrayghost2000, on 10 November 2017 - 09:53 PM, said:

I want the increased spare parts earnings on premium tanks.

 







Also tagged with leak, changes

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users