Clan

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Custom02 #1 Posted 13 November 2017 - 04:27 AM

Private

• Players
  • 11886 battles
  • [R37R0]

Greetings! I’m an Executive Officer for R37R0, a brand new clan made by _Snuffles_. We hope to build a family, a community of players, new and old, and become a well known name in the NA region. We are a laid back group, not expecting much beyond activity and camaraderie for the time being. Let me explain what we are looking for at this time.

As of now, we are accepting players who have a minimum of 54% winrate, with at least 7000 battles to their name, and having ownership of, or at least close to owning, a tier 10. Having Discord is a requirement, as it makes communication inside and outside the game easier. We have no average damage minimum, though the higher it is the better, obviously. 

Activity/Behaviour wise, we want mature players, that means no drama queens, no kids (exceptions may be made here) and no obnoxious/toxic players. We’d like to have a positive image :)

As for Activity, just try to play when you can. Life comes before a game, casual or competitive. Just let an Officer know if you will be absent for an extended period of time so we know you haven’t quit on us. While in battle, we expect maturity, and class. For example, don’t go clubbing at tier 3, get killed by someone, then proceed to lose your cool. Be chill, polite, and supportive with your teammates. Losing is part of the game too, just as much as winning is. 

All in all, that’s it. Anyone who meets with what we ask will be briefly interviewed in game or on discord, and you can proceed from there. Anyone who meets (or is close to, we can bend the rules a little, let’s be honest), please leave a message with your IGN, winrate, and if possible, Discord #. I’ll do my best to get back to you ASAP, and we can talk privately from there. Thanks for taking the time out of you day to go through this, and I hope to see those of you in need of a clan soon.

Until then, o7.

MAJIME #2 Posted 13 November 2017 - 05:33 AM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 5815 battles
  • [SRT]
Best of luck with recruitment!

SPΛRTΛ

MOCHI

_Willy #3 Posted 13 November 2017 - 06:44 AM

First Sergeant

• Players