• Please log in to reply
74 replies to this topic

AdderaII #41 Posted 16 November 2017 - 07:54 AM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 7794 battles
  • [OGRE]

View PostCruiser_Deutschland, on 16 November 2017 - 02:26 AM, said:

I’d like to ask how you know that. Also a baseless claim. Let’s be honest, most clans have padders, so calling out us isn’t much of a statement.

I know it, because when I was coming up through the tiers, there were two clans that would always tear up tier 4, with A-20 and Luchs platoons. One was LX and the other was MAHOU

It got to the point, that I would always identify those two clans as dedicated stat padding sealclubbers -since I never saw them anywhere else, until I started playing tier 10. I mean, if the only place you see a clan, is either tier 10 or tier 4, what else could they be?

The player formerly known as, Adderall4life

ChokeMe_WhipMe_Maika #42 Posted 16 November 2017 - 08:03 AM

PhD in Dakimakura Engineering and Design M.S. in Waifu Studies

• Players
  • 24096 battles
  • [ANEKI]

View PostAdderaII, on 16 November 2017 - 12:54 AM, said:

I know it, because when I was coming up through the tiers, there were two clans that would always tear up tier 4, with A-20 and Luchs platoons. One was LX and the other was MAHOU

It got to the point, that I would always identify those two clans as dedicated stat padding sealclubbers -since I never saw them anywhere else, until I started playing tier 10. I mean, if the only place you see a clan, is either tier 10 or tier 4, what else could they be?

except for the fact that the ones who play that low tier weren't even all that good to begin (no offense to my clan members) with and they're just enjoying the game. MAHOU has no requirements at all so we have anywhere from 46%ers to 70%ers. 

┬┴┬┴┤ (◕ᴗ◕✿├┬┴┬┴┤(ಠ﹏ಠ├┬┴┬

(~・・)~ Aussie is Awesome ~(・・~)

>>>Join [MAHOU/ANEKI] Discord!!!<<<

Best ANIME CLAN in the NA and a nice community for weebs. 

iEatChickenMcNuggets #43 Posted 16 November 2017 - 08:17 AM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 13399 battles
  • [COD-R]

View PostCruiser_Deutschland, on 15 November 2017 - 11:20 PM, said:

As the representative of the MAHOU clan, I am obligated to defend myself. 

Let me break it down.

A: You constantly bugged us about reviving our competitive wing when we told you time and time again about not being a competitive clan anymore. I even told you before you joined.

There was only 2 occasions where I asked about competitive, and I never mentioned that I wanted competitive to have a complete revival. The first occasion  was to find out about previous history  of comp for this clan. The second stated that a Christmas tournament for fun was for a suggestion. After that, I have ceased to mention anything about MAHOU's comp. Keep in mind, everything that relates to me and comp is over 1 month old. This is completely irrelevant to why I was kicked. 

B: If you have dms, I’d like to see them. If it is truly our officers being unjust, then I will take measures into ensuring this doesn’t happen again.

I did not take screenshots of the dms between me and your said deputy officer. You can clear up with him and see what he had said, then tell me his side of the story and I can confirm what is correct or not. 

C: I reminded you when you joined the clan, we were not an active clan on blitz but rather a community on discord. You accepted, after I told you so. So it makes no sense to me why you’d turn around and start immediately asking for a revival of the competitive side.

Read above. 

D: You seemed to hold a vendetta against pramo, and we aren’t saying that’s wrong. What is wrong is openly trying to detriorate relations between us and them. You can dislike them all you want, but trying to tear things down is unbeneficial for both sides.

Ok so where am I trying to deteriorate relations between PRAMO and MAHOU? This was purely a one time occasion, me between the clan lead of PRAMO and myself. I never dragged MAHOU into that discussion with PRAMO, nor said that I am a representative of MAHOU. Merely stating to a clan lead about a member being less than respectful doesn't warrant a kick. Even so, no one has told me in specific detail that I cannot say what I would want to say about other clans. If such practice was enforced, I wouldn't have even considered becoming a member of the clan.

E: This did not have to be a public title, at all. Instead you are choosing to do this in a manner which harms our clan name, and creates a misleading title upon our clan. We do in fact promote proper sportsmanship and that is what we strive for, however it seems like rather than personally talking to more than one officer on your expulsion you thought plastering it on a public forum was a better idea. This is how fake news is spread. Not a big point, but something that ticks me off none the less.

If that is so, then you need to take more control over your command of the clan. it isn't my fault that your officers don't have self control over what they will say to other members. If anything, officers are a example of the clan, and to have them kick me without proper explanation or reasoning is complete insanity. Your officers haven't mentioned a single word about me trying to "revive" MAHOU's comp when they informed me of my expulsion. It was only about me "offending pramo" and "deteriorating relations between the two clans". If me talking about comp was such a big deal, then why haven't you taken disciplinary action in the first place, and loaf around until the next month? If you can't take responsibility for having a bad chain of command, it isn't my problem. 

Lastly I’d like to talk about the current situation of MAHOU. Yes, we’ve had our ups and downs, but as of right now, MAHOU is not an active blitz clan, as most members (including myself) have moved on from blitz and migrated to other games. We are now more of a community than a clan. Thus, to see all of these negative comments made against our clan after this one claim saddens me, as one of our main concerns as a clan (which was also stated in our clan goals) was not to start drama. If you have any inquiries of our clan, I would be more than happy to clear it up.

Your officers taking this amount of action before a thorough explanation and proper appeal is what drove me to make this post. If you can't allow your members to openly have their own opinion about their own things, and allow your officers to make rash and irresponsible decisions, then I can say what I feel needs to be said. After all, all of this falls back to the leader. If your officers can act like this, don't expect them to get away with it. 

You also seemed to found your new home fairly fast. We hope you well and best of luck.

Edited by iEatChickenMcNuggets, 16 November 2017 - 08:46 AM.

Officer of the Training Room Police Department (TRPD)

Boosters are a meme 

iEatChickenMcNuggets #44 Posted 16 November 2017 - 08:57 AM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 13399 battles
  • [COD-R]

View PostChokeMe_WhipMe_Maika, on 15 November 2017 - 11:48 PM, said:

Long and short, you have some kind of hard on against PRAMO, PRAMO and MAHOU are closely related, you got the boot and joined another clan in like minutes, and now it doesn't even matter lol. 

Unlike my previous clan, they didn't judge me for contributing or asking too many questions. 

Boosters are a meme 

ChokeMe_WhipMe_Maika #45 Posted 16 November 2017 - 08:59 AM

PhD in Dakimakura Engineering and Design M.S. in Waifu Studies

• Players
  • 24096 battles
  • [ANEKI]

View PostiEatChickenMcNuggets, on 16 November 2017 - 01:57 AM, said:

Unlike my previous clan, they didn't judge me for contributing or asking too many questions. 

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ enjoy your new clan

┬┴┬┴┤ (◕ᴗ◕✿├┬┴┬┴┤(ಠ﹏ಠ├┬┴┬

(~・・)~ Aussie is Awesome ~(・・~)

>>>Join [MAHOU/ANEKI] Discord!!!<<<

Best ANIME CLAN in the NA and a nice community for weebs. 

Pittoors_ #46 Posted 16 November 2017 - 10:27 AM

Killer Queen has already touched this forum title

• Players
  • 27415 battles
  • [MAHOU]

Sorry to hear you aren't on MAHOU anymore, you are a cool guy.

Enjoy your new clan! :honoring:

I also play Tetris

Current garage: M48A1 Patton, Leopard 1, E 50 Ausf. M, T-62A, M46 Patton, M103, Jagdtiger, IS-5, Spahpanzer Ru 251, T-54 Lightweight, T23E3, M41 Walker Bulldog, SU-152, Type 62, Van HelsingKuro Mori MineAC IV Sentinel, SU-100YStridsvagn 74A2, T37, Jagdpanzer IV, KV-2, AMX 12t, ARL 44, Panzer IV Anko SP, Churchill III, Panzer IV, T-34, AMX ELC Bis, Hetzer Kame SP, DW 2, Panzer S35, BT-SV, BT-7 Artillery, SU-76i, T-15M3 LightT2 Light & T7 Combat Car.

obi__wan__shinobi #47 Posted 16 November 2017 - 11:40 AM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 51500 battles
It’s wrong to bring this to the forum.

Edited by obi__wan__shinobi, 16 November 2017 - 11:50 AM.

NateDawg2k16 #48 Posted 16 November 2017 - 11:56 AM

All Hail Dogface, The Great One

• Players
  • 10651 battles
  • [META]

View PostChokeMe_WhipMe_Maika, on 16 November 2017 - 02:48 AM, said:

Long and short, you have some kind of hard on against PRAMO, PRAMO and MAHOU are closely related, you got the boot and joined another clan in like minutes, and now it doesn't even matter lol. 

I mean, some of us have backup clans we've been thinking about if we get kicked or something happens to the current clan

And Northern, if you read this, you saw nothing:hiding:

Edited by NateDawg2k16, 16 November 2017 - 11:59 AM.

"If you're gonna go out, go out with a bang." - Nobody said this. But somebody should have.

this dude is on to me... 

He's part of the Society! - Seal

krietenstein34 #49 Posted 16 November 2017 - 01:36 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 22297 battles
  • [HAHA]
I miss Middle school...............:child:
Best Game Ever>>>> NHL 94' on Sega CD.

Tomio_Hara #50 Posted 16 November 2017 - 01:42 PM

Monteagle madness

• Players
  • 20307 battles
  • [XWING]
Well you ended up in a better clan at least. Always sucks to be kicked/booted out of something because of one moron though.

Tomio Hara was the chief of Japanese tank development during the pre war period and WWII

Want to cap base? Read this!

Ookla_the_Mok #51 Posted 16 November 2017 - 06:30 PM

Team Brisket

• Players
  • 22853 battles
  • [BRSKT]
MAHOU is the sworn enemy of BRSKT.

Dan_Deerso #52 Posted 16 November 2017 - 07:09 PM

Tankologist

• Players
  • 15880 battles
  • [MOMS]

View PostOokla_the_Mok, on 16 November 2017 - 01:30 PM, said:

Neat. Maybe you should make your own thread on that, so I can watch a third trainwreck thread today.

T-34 (2nd), Type 98 Ke-Ni (3rd), Pz. IV Schmalturm (4th) A-20 (6th)T34 Independance (6th), T69 (8th), Angry Connor (8th)T110E4 (9th), Ram II (9th)

Top 100: KV-2, Cruiser Mk. IV, Spähpanzer Ru 251, T-46, Spähpanzer SP I C, M4A2E4 Sherman, Type 5 Chi-Ri, VK 16.02 Leopard, M4A3E2 Sherman Jumbo, T-54 ltwt., Pz.Kpfw. V/IV, Helsing HO, SU-152, SU-100M1, T54E1, Hetzer, T34

AdderaII #53 Posted 16 November 2017 - 07:16 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 7794 battles
  • [OGRE]

View PostOokla_the_Mok, on 16 November 2017 - 01:30 PM, said:

Your clan is called "Brisket"?

I thought barbecue sauce, was the sworn enemy of Brisket.

The player formerly known as, Adderall4life

ahredstealth #54 Posted 16 November 2017 - 09:00 PM

King Tater

• Players
  • 18330 battles
  • [SPUD]

View PostOokla_the_Mok, on 16 November 2017 - 12:30 PM, said:

Isn't it hard to have sworn enemies when no one knows you exist?

Shots Fired.

Bring it Pillow Hater.

Wargaming server will serving you kindly

Ookla_the_Mok #55 Posted 16 November 2017 - 09:22 PM

Team Brisket

• Players
  • 22853 battles
  • [BRSKT]

View Postahredstealth, on 16 November 2017 - 03:00 PM, said:

Isn't it hard to have sworn enemies when no one knows you exist?

Shots Fired.

Bring it Pillow Hater.

Pillow hater better than pillow thumper.

Moist, succulent meat is my waifu. Put it in my mouth.      Slowly.                     Sexy.

ahredstealth #56 Posted 16 November 2017 - 09:40 PM

King Tater

• Players
  • 18330 battles
  • [SPUD]

View PostOokla_the_Mok, on 16 November 2017 - 03:22 PM, said:

Pillow hater better than pillow thumper.

Moist, succulent meat is my waifu. Put it in my mouth.      Slowly.                     Sexy.

Knows what Waifu is...  Even used it correctly.

Pillow thumper in denial.

It's okay.   We'll be here for you when you want to drop the charade.

iEatChickenMcNuggets #57 Posted 16 November 2017 - 10:07 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 13399 battles
  • [COD-R]
#ThreadDerailed

Boosters are a meme 

Ookla_the_Mok #58 Posted 16 November 2017 - 10:09 PM

Team Brisket

• Players
  • 22853 battles
  • [BRSKT]

View Postahredstealth, on 16 November 2017 - 03:40 PM, said:

Knows what Waifu is...  Even used it correctly.

Pillow thumper in denial.

It's okay.   We'll be here for you when you want to drop the charade.

One must know the enemy before one vanquishes the enemy. Pillow thumpers, an evil like no other.

ahredstealth #59 Posted 16 November 2017 - 10:26 PM

King Tater

• Players
  • 18330 battles
  • [SPUD]

View PostOokla_the_Mok, on 16 November 2017 - 04:09 PM, said:

One must know the enemy before one vanquishes the enemy. Pillow thumpers, an evil like no other.

Yar.  Not a lot more intimidating in this world then a bunch of boys who are too shy to talk to real girls so they hide in their mom's basement and watch cartoon girls.

Super Duper Evil there.

I suppose it's pretty scary if you're a Hot Pocket...

_Catsro #60 Posted 16 November 2017 - 10:36 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 12564 battles
  • [AORUS]
Who wants to see my animu stuff? :v

"S*** CLAN U KILL ME! 1V1 ME!"  - Banzai

"War does not determine who is right - only who is left"  - Bertrand Russsell

Also tagged with Clan, MAHOU

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users