Test quick tournament "Blitz Assault": feedback thread.

• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

Dark_Magician_Girl #21 Posted 02 December 2017 - 03:54 PM

#1 Reroll NA

• Players
  • 18589 battles
  • [-TK]

View Post_34, on 01 December 2017 - 07:22 AM, said:

The tournament was a blast! It was very fun and dynamic to be able to play over and over with short wait time. Everyone on my team had a great time. We would like to see this expanded to other tiers, namely tier X.

My clan went through two tours of 5. The first time, we had issues readying up in the first tank we chose - and ended up not being able to use that tank for the rest of the tour. We couldn't figure this out for a while and lost some games as a result of not being able to ready up. aeven after figuring this out, it was still frustrating to change our tank lineup to compensate for this.

The second tour of 5 was better. We got our locked tanks back (although from what I'm reading, many clans did not) and played normally. The matchmaking, queue, and tournament room ran perfectly smoothly - great job on that!

After this second tour, we were not allowed to register for a third.

My clan and I enjoyed being able to play games rapidfire - it saved us from the boredom of waiting - like in Blitz Brawls. We also liked how we could do it at our own pace - so there's no obligation. I believe this will help promote more participation in the community, since there's less commitment for everyone.

Besides the glitch with locked tanks, our only real issue with the tournament was the prizing. I understand this was a test tournament - so hopefully you guys will adjust them. I got around 200 spare parts and 70,000 credits from the first round (haven't checked for the second) - that's pretty weak sauce, even for about 30 minutes of action.

I would like to see this type of tournament held weekly! It's a nice casual break from the more serious Blitz Brawl tournaments. I hope you guys can fix these small issues pretty quickly, so we can see these tournaments introduced ASAP! :^)

I am now the #1 ranked E75 on the NA server!

Advansed_Shot #22 Posted 04 December 2017 - 05:52 AM

Private

• Players
  • 21445 battles
  • [KRONO]

I absolutely loved this type of tournament. It was extremely fun to play with my clan mates. The is just one problem, sometimes we would face a team that has the minimum requirements to (I.e. they only have 5 tanks) and we would have all 7. If you can fix that so it can be even for both teams, that would be great. (Make the matchmaker find two teams that both have the same number of people)

I would like to see this type of tournament in other tiers such as 6, 7, and 10. Also, if this can take place at the same time as regular tournaments that would be fantastic. Other than that it was extrodanary fun to be a part of. 

Edited by Advansed_Shot, 04 December 2017 - 06:00 AM.

Dixie_Flyer #23 Posted 04 December 2017 - 10:24 PM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 31348 battles
  • [_V_]
Quick tourneys were a blast just get a group of guys on and get on the tourney no planning just have fun. My team won our quick tourney. Liked how it was random didn't know the other clan till the last minute.

Adjman90 #24 Posted 05 December 2017 - 04:53 PM

Private

• Players
  • 25829 battles
  • [DONE]
Lots of fun....entire clan prefers this style over the standard....another wrinkle we would like to see is you don't know what types of tanks your opponent has until you spot them in the game...so only show their name....could be fun and see more unusual tactics.

_Tony_51_ #25 Posted 06 December 2017 - 06:22 PM

Private

• Players
  • 2642 battles
  • [8SS]
I was great but I would like to see more tiers add to it.

_Tony_51_ #26 Posted 06 December 2017 - 06:35 PM

Private

• Players
  • 2642 battles
  • [8SS]

My clan liked it more than the current system. It’s also easi to register and participate in.

_Tony_51_ #27 Posted 06 December 2017 - 06:38 PM

Private

• Players
  • 2642 battles
  • [8SS]

View Postjwill266, on 30 November 2017 - 01:39 PM, said:

I think this is fabulous idea! One reason I  have not participated as much as I want in tournaments is my schedule. I don't want to commit to be there if I'm not sure I can  be. I hope this works out well. I will definitely participate.

Thanks

I have this same problem with the current tournament system.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users