Test quick tournament "Blitz Assault": feedback thread.

• Please log in to reply
49 replies to this topic

_The_Tactition_ #41 Posted 06 January 2018 - 04:21 AM

The Best Tactician

• Players
  • 17774 battles
  • [CRUEL]

My clan and I loved it for the most part. We had a blast going up and playing with the short waits. The three lives is great. Love the single elimination. On our first we only got to level six, and on our second we went through all the levels. We wanted to play again, but we couldn’t.

Each of us had gone twice and couldn’t go more. We absolutely hated it. From this experience I, on the behalf of CRUEL, will say the following: people should be allowed to play until the timer runs out. That is my feedback and we all feel the same way about the matter. It was a huge disappointment to us. Hopefully players can play until the timer runs out. 

Other than that, we loved it. The best of one, quick time between games, levels, lives. We loved it. Giving 8.5/10 for the fact we couldn’t play more.

Member of the Training Room Police Department

My YouTube:https://m.youtube.com/channel/UChFwqqu30_epeLO0q-BKEFw 

Give us the IRON CROSS

TFWorld_Jenn #42 Posted 06 January 2018 - 05:16 AM

Spreadsheet Queen

• Players
  • 22700 battles
  • [-BA-]
Our clan prefers this tournament type over the regular one.  It is fast paced and doesn't have a lot of down time between matches.  The only issue we had was one player could not select one of their tanks for a few battles, but otherwise everything went smoothly. 

_Glock #43 Posted 06 January 2018 - 06:48 AM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 16022 battles
  • [WEAK]
This should be in tier 10 and this quick tournament is the exact same thing as strongholds for wot pc and this should be implemented as it’s own game mode

kalunticus #44 Posted 06 January 2018 - 01:49 PM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 21504 battles
  • [CAD1]

View PostRexyComandante, on 20 November 2017 - 08:14 AM, said:

Dear participants of test quick tournament "Blitz Assault"!

We ask you to leave feedback about new tournament format in this thread. At first we would like to see your opinion about next points:

1. Which kind of difficulties you were faced during the participation in the tournament? Was not able to swap tanks to T-34/85 or Su-100. They were marked ready. Would not activate. However some other tanks could be used. Strange. Other teammates had same problem. But not all of them. 
  2. How much attempts you used? Max attempts 
  3. The maximum round you've reached by your team. Third I believe. Finals in first go round. I recall well how TK pretty much nuked us. 
  4. Was is it clear for understanding how to participate in the tournaments? Yes
  5. What was unclear or caused the questions for you? Nothing. 
  6. Other remarks and impression about quick tournament. Excellent idea, we had a surplus of people that could attend and rotated players.  Due to schedules it's hard to get more than 7 in regular tournaments. Keep this format.  It's a blast at first. Even better on 2nd wine bottle :)

Thank you in advance for your feedback!

LOUC71 #45 Posted 06 January 2018 - 06:16 PM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 25939 battles
  • [AGOGO]
My team really enjoyed this format. They all agreed that it is better than the regular tournament format because there is far less down time.  We did not experience any technical difficulties. We would like to see more of these tournaments and I think there should NOT be a limitation to how many rounds a team can run.  I would think that the more teams available to battle the better. I would also like the ability to have blended clan teams

LOUC71 #46 Posted 06 January 2018 - 07:06 PM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 25939 battles
  • [AGOGO]
KNOPKA:   Earlier I mentioned creating a tutorial video showing players how to go from start to finish in these tournament environments. You asked me what I thought was most confusing. Put yourself in the position of a player that has never done a tournament. Basically create a video that shows all the steps for the team captain creating a team through to the end of what would occur through the tourney. Also, from the view of a player that is not the team captain.  Take it from the stand point of the player that is not tech savvy at all.  

Uniformcorgi6 #47 Posted 06 January 2018 - 11:17 PM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 9751 battles
  • [-DERP]

View PostCDINGEY, on 06 January 2018 - 04:09 AM, said:

Our clan played in the quick tournament tonight.

All our player were on discord, and everyone really enjoyed this format.  

We played two events, two or three wins the first time.  Six wins the next time.

This is great, in the past your clan would get everyone together, get knocked out early and be finished for the night.  This way if can start again if you get knocked out early.  Also we really enjoyed the short wait time between games, I think the longest wait was between two and three minutes.   This is just what we want, a casual tournament night.  Well done! 

Uniformcorgi6 #48 Posted 06 January 2018 - 11:27 PM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 9751 battles
  • [-DERP]
Our clan participated as well.  Couldnt get everyone on discord still had a good time. Matchmaker all over the place secind team we faced oh those poor fellows. Cant even laugh though because next match faced 60%ers. Ouch  
But the thing that is so much different that i see is that we ha e been beaten trained at running like we have no team. Then when you get a team nobody knows how to play team oriented. Starting up team training on weekends. Hopefully that will help. I came over from xbox and the only way that this predictable camp fest that is beginning to show is (i know i will be hated for this) is Arty.. i miss my french tier 4 arty. But its the only thing that will further this game i feel.but a toutorial on this toruney system is needed.

jonMac007 #49 Posted 07 January 2018 - 05:49 AM

Private

• Players
  • 30479 battles
  • [ATW]
My clan  (ATW) played two tours, all having a great time with this new tourney format.  Please make this a fri night regular "thing".  good job guys.

_The_Tactition_ #50 Posted 08 January 2018 - 03:35 AM

The Best Tactician

• Players
  • 17774 battles
  • [CRUEL]

View Post_PlayerZero_, on 06 January 2018 - 06:48 AM, said:

This should be in tier 10 and this quick tournament is the exact same thing as strongholds for wot pc and this should be implemented as it’s own game mode

Not everything needs to be in tier ten. I think it should be tier six or seven since that is accessible to most and is refreshing to play.

Member of the Training Room Police Department

My YouTube:https://m.youtube.com/channel/UChFwqqu30_epeLO0q-BKEFw 

Give us the IRON CROSS

4 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 4 guests, 0 anonymous users