Upcoming balance adjustments

• Please log in to reply
1567 replies to this topic

boris55555 #1401 Posted 02 March 2020 - 12:53 AM

BORii Full Badge Society Member, and First Minister of FUNK

• Players
  • 29206 battles
  • [MINC]

Balance tanks with pro clans...except for these...judge this on how the poor player does with missiles. 

I agree with my friends above. Please remove or rework the missiles to be LOS. And the tanks are still op

MISSILES CONTINUE TO BE TOXIC AND ******

& thanks for ruining two interesting tanks.

Texas_Tyrant #1402 Posted 02 March 2020 - 11:28 AM

The Philosophical Tank Farmer

• Players
  • 10402 battles
  • [UTC]

View PostTexas_Tyrant, on 27 February 2020 - 07:03 AM, said:

Seeing that Israel is one of the top super-powers on the planet, I think that there should be an interest. Seeing that Israel has the most technological military advancements, I think there should be an interest. Seeing that Israel depended on tanks the most in the majority of engagements and wouldn't exist today after the 7 Days War which depended on tanks, I think there should be an interest. The mere existence of Israel is because of tanks( and God's miracle). As far as more suitable tanks I looked at the other region forums/threads and didn't see any other "more suitable tanks" people were interested in...Israel has perfectly good unique tanks that are not Soviet knock offs. An Israel tank will have unique designs and playstyle based off of design. I understand WG staff aren't considering them, but maybe they should....

The Tier X 1970 Prototype Merkava is what people are wanting. There are wood models out there...in addition to the actual antiqued tanks. I think blitz should have them because of the reasons listed above and its unique design. Late models had a rear-ish mounted turret and 8.5 degrees of gun depression. They had a 105 millimeter M64 L71A  gun mounted on the Mk. 1.  The engine was placed in the front of the tank to protect crew from injuries. The Merkava would be 7.45 meter's in length (without gun)and 2.65 meters tall. This is smaller than an IS-7. Due to the size it would be interesting in battle situations because it would be harder to hit and easier to go hull down, this tanks main advantage. The rest of the tank tree can be worked out, the Merkava is the prize! I would pay for an Premium version even.... Just like the Strv 74A2 which was given a Swedish flag..... Maybe we can mix Middle east tech trees like the Euro line to make it work... What do y'all think?

Thanks for considering this,

Texas_Tyrant

@RibbleStripe what do you think?

We Want Israeli Tanks In Game! Merkava MK 1 Fits In Game!

"Remember the Alamo, remember Goliad" and tank with Vengeance!

Fun fact: There are 15 MBT in game already!

Death__Valley #1403 Posted 02 March 2020 - 04:50 PM

Purveyor of Dad Jokes

• Players
  • 21922 battles

View PostTexas_Tyrant, on 02 March 2020 - 05:28 AM, said:

@RibbleStripe what do you think?

I think he’s already answered that one... it doesn’t look like they are developing an Israeli line any time soon

-INDEFINITELY ON HIATUS

Texas_Tyrant #1404 Posted 02 March 2020 - 06:29 PM

• Players
  • 10402 battles
  • [UTC]

View Postzcostilla, on 02 March 2020 - 10:50 AM, said:

I think he’s already answered that one... it doesn’t look like they are developing an Israeli line any time soon

Not exactly, he asked my thoughts. My post got pushed far back though so just bringing it forward so he can see

boris55555 #1405 Posted 05 March 2020 - 02:50 AM

• Players
  • 29206 battles
  • [MINC]

View PostBorisBaddenov, on 24 February 2020 - 06:23 PM, said:

However -- WG -- specifically RibbleStripe -- has said this is working AS INTENDED.

Peace-

Boris

just crazy 

Dark_Magician_Girl #1406 Posted 06 March 2020 - 01:49 AM

#1 Reroll NA

• Players
  • 41062 battles
  • [_STR8]
Where is the T-22 on these charts?  Why is a blatantly OP tank being left out of balancing?  

STAR1 NA top 10 all-time ranked player - Blitzstars NA top 10 most winning all-time ranked player - Blitzstars NA top 10 highest career WN8 all-time ranked player - #1 ranked driver E75 STAR1 - Blitzstars 49 different vehicles with top 10 all-time NA WN8 - 35+ unique career 3000+ damage averages at high tiers - Captain of 3 top 8 NA tournament appearances - Content creator of map meta defining Blitz YT content - 1 of 3 Bushka masterclass candidates.

I am, the Dark Magician Girl

BorisBaddenov #1407 Posted 07 March 2020 - 03:30 PM

3.8 Made me quit

• Players
  • 26406 battles
  • [NOGUD]

View PostDark_Magician_Girl, on 05 March 2020 - 06:49 PM, said:

Where is the T-22 on these charts?  Why is a blatantly OP tank being left out of balancing?  

Not enough games played in the T-22.   Must be at least 2% of games played to make their charts.

I’ve noticed a strong lack of Spare Parts. Is that intended?

No, it is not. This problem will solve itself with time. Many players have several dozens of vehicles in their Garages, so they don’t have enough Spare Parts for the entire vehicle fleet. But you will gradually collect enough Spare Parts to unlock new slots for purchased tanks in time.

boris55555 #1408 Posted 08 March 2020 - 05:28 AM

• Players
  • 29206 battles
  • [MINC]

View PostDark_Magician_Girl, on 05 March 2020 - 08:49 PM, said:

whoa who whoa. I’m sure they you’re perfectly correct but can we get them to do something reasonable about the missile launch nonsense before pushing them on premiums or collectors?

wg is showing an inability to get the easy decisions right. Please don’t push them on the pay wall tanks. 

RibbleStripe #1409 Posted 11 March 2020 - 12:14 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Administrator
  • 255 battles
  • [RGN]

View Postzcostilla, on 23 February 2020 - 05:26 PM, said:

Honest question RibbleStripe, did WG developers actually even consider removing the lookout bar or making the ATGM line of sight from gunner to target?

I still maintain these tanks are broken, and I want to come back to Blitz, but I won't until the ATGM rounds are fixed. And quite frankly, this update didn’t really fix the biggest issue, it just game the T92 a mild nerf and a slight nerf to the HEAT round.

The Shillelagh ATGM was IR controlled and needed line of sight to work, so I don't understand why WG made them more OP then they ever were in real life. And while I maintain they really need a 2 to 3 second buffer before the guidance system activates, I could see myself playing if they required LOS to target and fixed the lookout bar issue.

Since i replied to that question in other thread i'd like to ask honest question for you. Let's imagine lookout bar doesn't work when shooting missiles. So you have to guide the missile all the way manually. Will it be fine even if ATGM mechanics still provides possibility to do damage from cover? 

boris55555 #1410 Posted 11 March 2020 - 12:32 PM

• Players
  • 29206 battles
  • [MINC]

View PostRibbleStripe, on 11 March 2020 - 07:14 AM, said:

Since i replied to that question in other thread i'd like to ask honest question for you. Let's imagine lookout bar doesn't work when shooting missiles. So you have to guide the missile all the way manually. Will it be fine even if ATGM mechanics still provides possibility to do damage from cover? 

not for me. The lookout bar is part of a 3 part problem. 1. The missile tanks do not need to risk damage to strike at red. 2. Top of tanks not balanced (imo) to deal with top down attacks. 3.  No missile should be launched the way these are pointed away and doing a near 180 degree turn to acquire target . 

thank you for asking.

RibbleStripe #1411 Posted 11 March 2020 - 12:34 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Administrator
  • 255 battles
  • [RGN]

View Postwrecker1968, on 25 February 2020 - 04:16 PM, said:

Hey ribble, Is there any way that you guys could move the X5 experience certificates to the booster icon? So they can be used When the player needs them. 

This would help the players and would most likely generate more revenue for your company.

Nope, because they are not boosters. 

View PostTexas_Tyrant, on 27 February 2020 - 04:03 PM, said:

Seeing that Israel is one of the top super-powers on the planet, I think that there should be an interest. Seeing that Israel has the most technological military advancements, I think there should be an interest. Seeing that Israel depended on tanks the most in the majority of engagements and wouldn't exist today after the 7 Days War which depended on tanks, I think there should be an interest. The mere existence of Israel is because of tanks( and God's miracle). As far as more suitable tanks I looked at the other region forums/threads and didn't see any other "more suitable tanks" people were interested in...Israel has perfectly good unique tanks that are not Soviet knock offs. An Israel tank will have unique designs and playstyle based off of design. I understand WG staff aren't considering them, but maybe they should....

The Tier X 1970 Prototype Merkava is what people are wanting. There are wood models out there...in addition to the actual antiqued tanks. I think blitz should have them because of the reasons listed above and its unique design. Late models had a rear-ish mounted turret and 8.5 degrees of gun depression. They had a 105 millimeter M64 L71A  gun mounted on the Mk. 1.  The engine was placed in the front of the tank to protect crew from injuries. The Merkava would be 7.45 meter's in length (without gun)and 2.65 meters tall. This is smaller than an IS-7. Due to the size it would be interesting in battle situations because it would be harder to hit and easier to go hull down, this tanks main advantage. The rest of the tank tree can be worked out, the Merkava is the prize! I would pay for an Premium version even.... Just like the Strv 74A2 which was given a Swedish flag..... Maybe we can mix Middle east tech trees like the Euro line to make it work... What do y'all think?

Thanks for considering this,

Texas_Tyrant

As far as i know Israel had Centurion, M48 and Sherman modifications during that conflict. Do you consider them unique enough?
Speaking of Merkava even early prototypes are too badass for tier X. They would fit for tier XII maybe.

However when i have a chance to discuss Israeli tanks with balance team i'll do it and give you an update. 

boris55555 #1412 Posted 11 March 2020 - 01:02 PM

• Players
  • 29206 battles
  • [MINC]

View PostRibbleStripe, on 11 March 2020 - 07:34 AM, said:

As far as i know Israel had Centurion, M48 and Sherman modifications during that conflict. Do you consider them unique enough?
Speaking of Merkava even early prototypes are too badass for tier X. They would fit for tier XII maybe.

However when i have a chance to discuss Israeli tanks with balance team i'll do it and give you an update. 

Thank you 

lol333cmr #1413 Posted 11 March 2020 - 02:03 PM

Junior Sergeant

• Players
  • 8016 battles
  • [FOX5]

View PostRibbleStripe, on 11 March 2020 - 04:34 AM, said:

Well, with these tanks, they had some modifications, like the French m4 and the Chinese JS-2. I think it would be fun to have these in the game. Having T-72’s would also be very fun!

BlackBeltBlitzer #1414 Posted 11 March 2020 - 06:26 PM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 814 battles
Sounds cool!

Stay Strong and Tank On!

A proud owner of the Cockroach of Destruction and a Wallet Warrior In Training.

Death__Valley #1415 Posted 11 March 2020 - 08:57 PM

Purveyor of Dad Jokes

• Players
  • 21922 battles

View PostRibbleStripe, on 11 March 2020 - 06:14 AM, said:

Thanks for the reply. 

If the Shillelagh ATGM worked the way it was designed for the Sherman, with true line of sight, I would be fine with it. Even if they were behind cover of a bush or something. And that’s my honest answer. It also had a design flaw that prevented the guidance system from activating right away, and I’d like to have that as a feature, but from a programming perspective, it might be too much. It SHOULD be there, but I get it if it’s impossible.

Edited by zcostilla, 11 March 2020 - 08:57 PM.

-INDEFINITELY ON HIATUS

RoadKutter #1416 Posted 11 March 2020 - 11:03 PM

Polish Demolish

• Players
  • 40189 battles
  • [III-H]
Will the MBT70 get missiles and better HE alpha?

Ghosting reds since 2014

_Zakalwe_ #1417 Posted 12 March 2020 - 02:03 AM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 25520 battles
  • [AGILE]

View PostRibbleStripe, on 11 March 2020 - 04:34 AM, said:

Kpfpz 70 should have been "too badass" also, with the ability to go nearly 70 km/h forwards and backwards!  I was amazed when it entered the game as a tier 9.

Dark_Magician_Girl #1418 Posted 15 March 2020 - 04:37 PM

#1 Reroll NA

• Players
  • 41062 battles
  • [_STR8]

Superpershing is completely unplayable and still one of the worst purchases I have ever made.  A complete waste of my money and time.  WG has the opportunity to change this, but they won't

You don't listen.  It's unacceptable that crap like this is ignored but you feel the need to buff the IS-4.

Edited by Dark_Magician_Girl, 15 March 2020 - 04:40 PM.

STAR1 NA top 10 all-time ranked player - Blitzstars NA top 10 most winning all-time ranked player - Blitzstars NA top 10 highest career WN8 all-time ranked player - #1 ranked driver E75 STAR1 - Blitzstars 49 different vehicles with top 10 all-time NA WN8 - 35+ unique career 3000+ damage averages at high tiers - Captain of 3 top 8 NA tournament appearances - Content creator of map meta defining Blitz YT content - 1 of 3 Bushka masterclass candidates.

I am, the Dark Magician Girl

Chariot_Solace #1419 Posted 15 March 2020 - 05:34 PM

Stug Life

• Players
  • 51237 battles
  • [_STR8]

View PostRoadKutter, on 11 March 2020 - 05:03 PM, said:

Will the MBT70 get missiles and better HE alpha?

That is a terrible idea. Missiles are broken and the survey that most major youtubers put out https://www.ps13.ch/en/atgm-where-are-we-going/ had over 60% of people voting to remove them from the game entirely. Lots and lots players are just avoiding playing tiers 9 and 10 completely right now because of them including some prominent youtubers. It’s a weekend and everyone is home because there’s a friggin world wide pandemic happening right now and I’m still sitting in the match maker queue for several minutes at a time when in platoon trying to get into tier 9 and 10 matches. That’s ridiculous. The last thing they need to do is add them to premium tanks which extremely rarely, if ever, get nerfed. Missiles need to be removed or at the bare minimum, much more nerfing and fast.

Garage: 201 Tier Xs: 21 Lines I'm Grinding: 5 Favorite Tank: E75 Top 100 Tanks: 79 Premiums: 74 Aced: 263/269

https://www.blitzstars.com/player/com/Chariot_Solace

Texas_Tyrant #1420 Posted 17 March 2020 - 03:16 PM

• Players
  • 10402 battles
  • [UTC]

While I disagree that Merkava tanks would fit as tier XI or XII but can fit as a tier X, I'm glad to hear you'll look into it.

Thanks,

Texas_Tyrant

Edited by Texas_Tyrant, 17 March 2020 - 03:17 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users