• Please log in to reply
1635 replies to this topic

Texas_Tyrant #1581 Posted 28 July 2020 - 07:52 PM

The Philosophical Tank Farmer

• Players
  • 12111 battles
  • [UTC]

View Post_Crusader6_, on 28 July 2020 - 12:49 PM, said:

It definitely needs love.   I’d like to see a speed (5kph) buff and a little more DPM - sure it’s got great DPM, but 200more DPM would make it much less prone to being pushed on by high HP heavies.  (Quote addressing Centurion 1)

@Ribblestripe

Few other tanks that need attention is T20, Centurion 1,  and Lorraine 40 t.

Yeehaw,

Texas_Tyrant

We Want Israeli Tanks In Game! Merkava MK 1 Fits In Game!

"Remember the Alamo, remember Goliad" and tank with Vengeance!

Fun fact: There are 15 MBT in game already!

Dark_Magician_Girl #1582 Posted 02 August 2020 - 09:31 PM

#1 Reroll NA

• Players
  • 42293 battles
  • [PNCR]
[Insert obligatory comment about how the […] the superpershing is here]

STAR1 NA top 10 all-time ranked player - Blitzstars NA top 10 most winning all-time ranked player - Blitzstars NA top 10 highest career WN8 all-time ranked player - #1 ranked driver E75 STAR1 - Blitzstars 49 different vehicles with top 10 all-time NA WN8 - 40 unique career 3000+ damage averages at high tiers - Captain of 5 top 8 NA tournament appearances - Content creator of map meta defining Blitz YT content - 1 of 3 Bushka masterclass candidates.

I am, the Dark Magician Girl

boris55555 #1583 Posted 02 August 2020 - 10:05 PM

BORii Full Badge Society Member, and First Minister of FUNK

• Players
  • 30567 battles
  • [MINC]

View PostDark_Magician_Girl, on 02 August 2020 - 04:31 PM, said:

[Insert obligatory comment about how the […] the superpershing is here]

Couldn’t be more the truth. No point in it outside of meme modes. The t26e5 is now what the super Pershing should have been.

Atgm non los top down look around bar mechanic

“please commit die.”

Chariot_Solace #1584 Posted 03 August 2020 - 02:22 AM

Stug Life

• Players
  • 52852 battles
  • [_STR8]

View PostDark_Magician_Girl, on 02 August 2020 - 03:31 PM, said:

[Insert obligatory comment about how the […] the superpershing is here]

Especially since the T26E5 has been added. It blows the Super Pershing out of the water. Way better turret. More consistent hull. Way better gun: More pen, more alpha damage, better dpm, better gun handling. More HP. It even has a better power to weight ratio. The Super Pershing is totally pointless now. It really needs the extra layer of spaced armor over the front of its hull that it is supposed to have, or get its inexplicably bad gun handling fixed, or both.

And yet another obsolete, non researchable, rare, American medium tank these days is the Sherman Jumbo. It’s as good a time as any to whinge about it since it’s in the shop again. 

It was overnerfed just like most of the other retired tech tree collectible tanks except those tanks were buffed later and this one still hasn’t been. It has 450 less dpm than most same tier medium tanks with guns of the same caliber and over 200 less than the next lowest. It has by far the worst mobility in class AND the worst gun handling. And the hull armor doesn’t even hold up against hardly anything. It’s a painful drive in need of a buff. Give it some love.

Garage: 208 Tier Xs: 21 Lines I'm Grinding: 6 Favorite Tank: E75 Top 100 Tanks: 84 Premiums: 76 Aced: 267/276

https://www.blitzstars.com/player/com/Chariot_Solace

Noob666_ #1585 Posted 05 August 2020 - 08:35 PM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 8071 battles
  • [TDB]
Seems like any tank with "super" in the name is […]

Angel7_2017 #1586 Posted 10 August 2020 - 02:18 PM

Private

• Players
  • 11961 battles
  • [MXPRO]

Yesterday, 03:28 PM

Hello!!

I want to talk in the forum about a tank, the big tank FV215b 183 and about performance in battle.

I have been testing this tank for a while and in this course it seemed to me a horrible tank unlike the others, it has a great weapon but ...

What good is a great weapon if you do not have the precision at a distance to use it, all shots miss, even if you close the reticle well.

What good is a great weapon if you don't have enough speed to reach a strategic point to be functional.

What good is a great weapon if you don't have camouflage, before you get anywhere with your speed so low they detect you and send you straight to the garage.

What good is a great weapon with a huge penetration with high - explosive if because of the distance you are going to miss and you will do almost no damage.

Etc...

What good is a great weapon to you if you reload in such a long time compared to other weapons (I have it at 86%) and reload in 22 seconds, which is somewhat good, but with the precision it has, nothing is right, it is supposed to  it is a fighter, for long distances !!!

You can hardly camp because they detect you, it cannot be used as hunting!  Where is the competitiveness in this tank, this tank is more lucky than competitive, if you are lucky you will hit the shot ...

This tank is not about strategy and skill, where is that in this game?  It's supposed to be a competitive game, it used to be like that.

The only thing that I ask or rather it arose is that they improve a little the precision and a little the engine so that it does not feel so heavy, it is the only thing that I would ask!

This tank is too nerfed and it is increasingly difficult to stand out with it, and I had games where I do zero damage!  Yes !!!  Zero!!!

All because he missed shots, long distances, I close well, aim for the center of the tank and miss ...
 With high explosive not to mention ...
 They see you from anywhere ...
 You can't detect ...
 I hit an obj.268 from the front, I aimed at the side of the barrel and my shot went to the barrel, 0 damage, still fv somewhat covered but its turret completely exposed, I aimed at the turret and the shot hit the other side,  The target was close, that's how bad the tank is ...

They should find a way to make it functional, the jg is much better, its alpha is better, armor, engine, etc ...

Thank you for taking the time to read this note.

sorry for the inconvenience, I'm new to the forum.

Boomer625 #1587 Posted 11 August 2020 - 06:37 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 14935 battles
  • [MARDR]

View PostAngel7_2017, on 10 August 2020 - 06:18 AM, said:

Yesterday, 03:28 PM

Hello!!

I want to talk in the forum about a tank, the big tank FV215b 183 and about performance in battle.

I have been testing this tank for a while and in this course it seemed to me a horrible tank unlike the others, it has a great weapon but ...

What good is a great weapon if you do not have the precision at a distance to use it, all shots miss, even if you close the reticle well.

What good is a great weapon if you don't have enough speed to reach a strategic point to be functional.

What good is a great weapon if you don't have camouflage, before you get anywhere with your speed so low they detect you and send you straight to the garage.

What good is a great weapon with a huge penetration with high - explosive if because of the distance you are going to miss and you will do almost no damage.

Etc...

What good is a great weapon to you if you reload in such a long time compared to other weapons (I have it at 86%) and reload in 22 seconds, which is somewhat good, but with the precision it has, nothing is right, it is supposed to  it is a fighter, for long distances !!!

You can hardly camp because they detect you, it cannot be used as hunting!  Where is the competitiveness in this tank, this tank is more lucky than competitive, if you are lucky you will hit the shot ...

This tank is not about strategy and skill, where is that in this game?  It's supposed to be a competitive game, it used to be like that.

The only thing that I ask or rather it arose is that they improve a little the precision and a little the engine so that it does not feel so heavy, it is the only thing that I would ask!

This tank is too nerfed and it is increasingly difficult to stand out with it, and I had games where I do zero damage!  Yes !!!  Zero!!!

All because he missed shots, long distances, I close well, aim for the center of the tank and miss ...
 With high explosive not to mention ...
 They see you from anywhere ...
 You can't detect ...
 I hit an obj.268 from the front, I aimed at the side of the barrel and my shot went to the barrel, 0 damage, still fv somewhat covered but its turret completely exposed, I aimed at the turret and the shot hit the other side,  The target was close, that's how bad the tank is ...

They should find a way to make it functional, the jg is much better, its alpha is better, armor, engine, etc ...

Thank you for taking the time to read this note.

sorry for the inconvenience, I'm new to the forum.

Bad dispersion, high detectablity, and other negatives factors are needed to balance the firepower of the 183mm, biggest gun in the game (i believe). its hesh does 1300 alpha in a single shot with 220 pen, able to take away a significant amount of any tank's hp by penning the fronts of even heavy armored meds and some heavies. Heck, its AP round, of higher penetration, still does 930 alpha.

Nathanronco #1588 Posted 16 August 2020 - 02:54 PM

Unprofessional KV-2 Driver

• Players
  • 17484 battles
  • [1STUS]

I'd like to propose a buff to the Vindicator UM. 

- 5 degrees of gun depression, although 6 would be ideal.

- A standard AP shell with 135mm of pen and 640 alpha instead of 150mm of pen and 640 alpha on standard HEAT, this way the gun stats are on-par with the SU-152.

- A premium HEAT shell with 250mm of pen and 545 alpha instead of 225mm of pen and 545 alpha.

- A secondary HE shell with 95mm of pen and 960 alpha instead of 88mm of pen and 900 alpha.

- 70-100mm of side armor instead of 60mm, this way 122mm guns cannot HE penetrate the side of it.

- The frontal plow should be buffed to the point where it is invulnerable to all tier 6 and 7 guns, so the only way to damage a Vindicator frontally would be to either hit the view port in the plow or hit the cupola on the top of the tank.

- Finally, the weight of the vehicle should be increased and the engine power buffed. This way the Vindicator can actually ram other tanks and use the plow on the front the way it is supposed to be in real life.

" If you miss shots in your KV-2, it's because you haven't sent enough peasants to Gulag." - Joseph Stalin, 1944 Soviet Russia

Premium Vehicles in Garage: T34, M6A2E1 EXP, T28 Defender, Löwe, IS-5, T-34-3, Tiger 131, SU-100Y, TOG II*, Pz. V/IV, T-25, Churchill III

Collector Vehicles in Garage: Gravedigger, Thunder, Pz. Sfl. IVc, Scavenger, Valentine II, Valentine Mark IX, AMX 40, T82, T18

Tier X Vehicles in Garage: Sheridan, M48 Patton, Jagdpanzer E 100, Grille 15, IS-4, IS-7, FV215b 183, FV4005, Ho-Ri

Destroy0 #1589 Posted 17 August 2020 - 03:23 AM

Currently Unavailable

• Players
  • 22993 battles
  • [FRS17]

View PostNathanronco, on 16 August 2020 - 09:54 AM, said:

I'd like to propose a buff to the Vindicator UM. 

- 5 degrees of gun depression, although 6 would be ideal.

- A standard AP shell with 135mm of pen and 640 alpha instead of 150mm of pen and 640 alpha on standard HEAT, this way the gun stats are on-par with the SU-152.

- A premium HEAT shell with 250mm of pen and 545 alpha instead of 225mm of pen and 545 alpha.

- A secondary HE shell with 95mm of pen and 960 alpha instead of 88mm of pen and 900 alpha.

- 70-100mm of side armor instead of 60mm, this way 122mm guns cannot HE penetrate the side of it.

- The frontal plow should be buffed to the point where it is invulnerable to all tier 6 and 7 guns, so the only way to damage a Vindicator frontally would be to either hit the view port in the plow or hit the cupola on the top of the tank.

- Finally, the weight of the vehicle should be increased and the engine power buffed. This way the Vindicator can actually ram other tanks and use the plow on the front the way it is supposed to be in real life.

Ah yes, real life

Spoiler

Nathanronco #1590 Posted 17 August 2020 - 10:14 AM

• Players
  • 17484 battles
  • [1STUS]

View PostDestroy0, on 17 August 2020 - 03:23 AM, said:

Ah yes, real life

Spoiler

Lol, I just feel like if there's a giant plow on the front of a tank you should be able to ram people for massive amounts of damage with it. Just a personal thing I'd like for the Vindicator.

Edited by Nathanronco, 17 August 2020 - 10:17 AM.

" If you miss shots in your KV-2, it's because you haven't sent enough peasants to Gulag." - Joseph Stalin, 1944 Soviet Russia

Premium Vehicles in Garage: T34, M6A2E1 EXP, T28 Defender, Löwe, IS-5, T-34-3, Tiger 131, SU-100Y, TOG II*, Pz. V/IV, T-25, Churchill III

Collector Vehicles in Garage: Gravedigger, Thunder, Pz. Sfl. IVc, Scavenger, Valentine II, Valentine Mark IX, AMX 40, T82, T18

Tier X Vehicles in Garage: Sheridan, M48 Patton, Jagdpanzer E 100, Grille 15, IS-4, IS-7, FV215b 183, FV4005, Ho-Ri

Meat_Locker #1591 Posted 17 August 2020 - 12:07 PM

Large Member

• Players
  • 51323 battles
  • [TOES]

For Auto -loaders and -reloaders: 

I would like to see the color of the remaining round changed from RED to anything else. Every time that I get to the last round, it turns red and I think that it is a RED arrow signifying an enemy's approach. It's annoying and distracting.

Venstar21 #1592 Posted 17 August 2020 - 12:19 PM

Junior Sergeant

• Players
  • 3881 battles
  • [TCBK]
Why do glitches get patched? They are fun and you get to see other parts of maps

Nature_Boy_2001 #1593 Posted 17 August 2020 - 05:04 PM

Private

• Players
  • 12308 battles

Hey Ribblestripe,

Bout time for a 7.1 stat update?  Im having anxiety I wont make it to the British Lights before the party is over.

daREAL_trainboi #1594 Posted 17 August 2020 - 06:31 PM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 7926 battles
  • [UWU_]
7.1 already came out, we are waiting for 7.2 which should come out in a few days or so

"I like trains. Deal with it." I mostly play Tier VII and VIII-and am 80% F2P. (I need garage slots!)

Favorite light tank:M41 Walker Bulldog, favorite medium:Comet, favorite heavy:KV-2, favorite TD: Nashorn.

but all tanks are good if you know how to play them!

daREAL_trainboi #1595 Posted 21 August 2020 - 02:26 AM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 7926 battles
  • [UWU_]
Ribblestripe, any word on the Swedish tanks and when they'll be dropping?

"I like trains. Deal with it." I mostly play Tier VII and VIII-and am 80% F2P. (I need garage slots!)

Favorite light tank:M41 Walker Bulldog, favorite medium:Comet, favorite heavy:KV-2, favorite TD: Nashorn.

but all tanks are good if you know how to play them!

Dark_Magician_Girl #1596 Posted 22 August 2020 - 02:55 PM

#1 Reroll NA

• Players
  • 42293 battles
  • [PNCR]
S U P E R P E R S H I N G

STAR1 NA top 10 all-time ranked player - Blitzstars NA top 10 most winning all-time ranked player - Blitzstars NA top 10 highest career WN8 all-time ranked player - #1 ranked driver E75 STAR1 - Blitzstars 49 different vehicles with top 10 all-time NA WN8 - 40 unique career 3000+ damage averages at high tiers - Captain of 5 top 8 NA tournament appearances - Content creator of map meta defining Blitz YT content - 1 of 3 Bushka masterclass candidates.

I am, the Dark Magician Girl

Destroy0 #1597 Posted 23 August 2020 - 04:17 PM

Currently Unavailable

• Players
  • 22993 battles
  • [FRS17]

View PostDark_Magician_Girl, on 22 August 2020 - 09:55 AM, said:

S U P E R P E R S H I N G

At this point, I assume they'll give the tank the "bad tech tree tank" treatment.

You can probably expect a new premium crate tank in roughly 3 months, it'll be called the Super Pershing Mk.5 or something like that. 

Upon inspection in tank compare, you'll realize that it's just the Super Pershing, but with more engine power, dpm, spaced armor, or an autoloader. Something that just makes it the same thing, but undeniably better.

And when we mention this: "Hey, isn't this just a buffed Super Pershing being sold in crates?"

Wargaming will say: "No, you stupid child, look at the name, there's a different word/number/letter in it. It is a completely different tank that could not have been created by the mere shifting of decimal places between patches, but rather a complete reworking of the tank that required us to differentiate them."

And then whomever is speaking in this hypothetical conversation will be slapped, repeatedly.

And thus nobody will ever play the original super pershing again, and it will never be buffed regardless of what the average winrate charts says.

Edited by Destroy0, 23 August 2020 - 06:12 PM.

Nathanronco #1598 Posted 24 August 2020 - 12:43 PM

• Players
  • 17484 battles
  • [1STUS]

View PostDestroy0, on 23 August 2020 - 11:17 AM, said:

At this point, I assume they'll give the tank the "bad tech tree tank" treatment.

You can probably expect a new premium crate tank in roughly 3 months, it'll be called the Super Pershing Mk.5 or something like that. 

Upon inspection in tank compare, you'll realize that it's just the Super Pershing, but with more engine power, dpm, spaced armor, or an autoloader. Something that just makes it the same thing, but undeniably better.

And when we mention this: "Hey, isn't this just a buffed Super Pershing being sold in crates?"

Wargaming will say: "No, you stupid child, look at the name, there's a different word/number/letter in it. It is a completely different tank that could not have been created by the mere shifting of decimal places between patches, but rather a complete reworking of the tank that required us to differentiate them."

And then whomever is speaking in this hypothetical conversation will be slapped, repeatedly.

And thus nobody will ever play the original super pershing again, and it will never be buffed regardless of what the average winrate charts says.

Working as intended. 

RibbleStripe #1599 Posted 25 August 2020 - 09:59 AM

Senior Sergeant

• Administrator
  • 261 battles
  • [RGN]

7.1 stats. 

Tier 10

Tier 9

Tier 8

Nature_Boy_2001 #1600 Posted 25 August 2020 - 03:17 PM

Private

• Players
  • 12308 battles

Thx RibbleStripe, 

This is the best info on the forum to stay current w/adjustments/powercreep, IMO

Ferdinand gets its due, best line to grind... Maus...duh, might have to dust off an ol favorite... Indien Pz, British lights still dominating for now

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users