Jump to content


Upcoming balance adjustments


  • Please log in to reply
1647 replies to this topic

Mg7134_1 #1621 Posted 05 September 2020 - 02:20 AM

    Lance-corporal

  • Players
  • 4333 battles
  • 18
  • [DMONS]
  • Member since:
    10-27-2019
Hey Wg, Plz bring back those tier 4 Howitzer guns. I can't live without them. They were SO FUN! . I really cant miss the hetzer derp gun. It owuld be a good change for the game

Edited by Mg7134_1, 05 September 2020 - 02:21 AM.

be great, be mindful and be wise!


Markus_The0 #1622 Posted 05 September 2020 - 08:55 PM

    Junior Sergeant

  • Players
  • 24149 battles
  • 243
  • [KRNY_]
  • Member since:
    08-01-2016

View Postboris55555, on 04 September 2020 - 07:51 PM, said:

Same about missile tanks. The abuse of this lame non los wrap around boomerang mechanic with a top down attack represents the same thing. Fun at everyone else’s expense. 

 

In this case, though, anyone can get their hands on an ATGM-wielding artillery piece. Even so, I don't enjoy the non-line-of-sight mechanic, either.

 

ATGM's are cool, but we need to make them line-of-sight only. Doing that would make for a very cool HEAT round mechanic for us all to enjoy (and that War Gaming should be proud of), but would avoid over-hills-and-around-the-corner-type-of-unfairness. The historical ATGM's that Sheridans used (the MGM-51 Shillelagh) required line-of-sight by the gunner in order to be guided. Both history and the player base, overall, would be happier with ATGM's in Blitz that require line-of-sight.


Edited by Markus_The0, 06 September 2020 - 01:26 AM.

It's not the RNG, the MM, the diameter of your shell, the thickness of your armor, or the number of premium rounds you carry that counts ultimately; it's the courage in your heart, the calmness in your mind, the hope and faith you have in your team, and the way you use what's at your disposal that truly determines Victory.


boris55555 #1623 Posted 06 September 2020 - 09:12 PM

    BORii Full Badge Society Member, and First Minister of FUNK

  • Players
  • 31018 battles
  • 4,339
  • [MINC]
  • Member since:
    11-30-2016

View PostMarkus_The0, on 05 September 2020 - 03:55 PM, said:

 

In this case, though, anyone can get their hands on an ATGM-wielding artillery piece. Even so, I don't enjoy the non-line-of-sight mechanic, either.

 

ATGM's are cool, but we need to make them line-of-sight only. Doing that would make for a very cool HEAT round mechanic for us all to enjoy (and that War Gaming should be proud of), but would avoid over-hills-and-around-the-corner-type-of-unfairness. The historical ATGM's that Sheridans used (the MGM-51 Shillelagh) required line-of-sight by the gunner in order to be guided. Both history and the player base, overall, would be happier with ATGM's in Blitz that require line-of-sight.


agreed. But they continue their silence about this abortion of a mechanic


Atgm non los top down look around bar mechanic

 

“please commit die.”


Markus_The0 #1624 Posted 07 September 2020 - 05:25 PM

    Junior Sergeant

  • Players
  • 24149 battles
  • 243
  • [KRNY_]
  • Member since:
    08-01-2016

View Postboris55555, on 06 September 2020 - 04:12 PM, said:


agreed. But they continue their silence about this abortion of a mechanic

 

One day, my friend, one day. The spare parts system was eliminated after about a year, the Great Nerfening (credit to someone else here on the forums for that name) that stole the fun from low tiers has essentially been undone over 18 months worth of updates to the low tiers, and eventually, I believe, we will see missiles re-worked as well.


Edited by Markus_The0, 07 September 2020 - 05:32 PM.

It's not the RNG, the MM, the diameter of your shell, the thickness of your armor, or the number of premium rounds you carry that counts ultimately; it's the courage in your heart, the calmness in your mind, the hope and faith you have in your team, and the way you use what's at your disposal that truly determines Victory.


Hunky_Hunky #1625 Posted 08 September 2020 - 08:03 PM

    Private

  • Players
  • 7207 battles
  • 7
  • [OWL97]
  • Member since:
    09-01-2018

KpfPz needs a damn buff, This tank doesnt perform as it should, its an mbt ad. the tank cant compete tier with tier 9-10. Its so stupid that a modern tank cant compete with ww2 tanks that just were created in blueprints can be better than this piece of scrap. This tank needs a buff

 

The E-100 has a 150mm cannon and it pens more than the KpfPz 152mm cannon, what the foch is that Wargaming? The KpfPz apcr should be at 265mm and heat at 350mm. Also the damn damage of the kpfpz sucks, the E-100 150mm cannon does more damage than kpfpz 152mm cannon. Its so unbalanced i dont get how a blueprint tank 150mm cannon performs better than a modern tank. The reload its so trash too. The reload should be at 10 secs not 16 secs.

 

The mobility is another trash thing about this tank, only 40kmh when the real version could hit 69kmh max. Whats wrong with Wargaming? To make it balanced just buff the speed to 55kmhs. The backwars speed should be buffed to 25kmh

 

The armor is another problem, The hull should be buffed to 250mm

 

I dont get why Wargaming decides to put an MBT at tier 9 and nerf it so hard that it doesnt performs as it should. Thanks wargaming for this trash tank. Buff it already



Noob666_ #1626 Posted 09 September 2020 - 08:32 PM

    Sergeant

  • Players
  • 8387 battles
  • 364
  • [TDB]
  • Member since:
    10-28-2018

View PostHunky_Hunky, on 08 September 2020 - 02:03 PM, said:

KpfPz needs a damn buff, This tank doesnt perform as it should, its an mbt ad. the tank cant compete tier with tier 9-10. Its so stupid that a modern tank cant compete with ww2 tanks that just were created in blueprints can be better than this piece of scrap. This tank needs a buff

 

The E-100 has a 150mm cannon and it pens more than the KpfPz 152mm cannon, what the foch is that Wargaming? The KpfPz apcr should be at 265mm and heat at 350mm. Also the damn damage of the kpfpz sucks, the E-100 150mm cannon does more damage than kpfpz 152mm cannon. Its so unbalanced i dont get how a blueprint tank 150mm cannon performs better than a modern tank. The reload its so trash too. The reload should be at 10 secs not 16 secs.

 

The mobility is another trash thing about this tank, only 40kmh when the real version could hit 69kmh max. Whats wrong with Wargaming? To make it balanced just buff the speed to 55kmhs. The backwars speed should be buffed to 25kmh

 

The armor is another problem, The hull should be buffed to 250mm

 

I dont get why Wargaming decides to put an MBT at tier 9 and nerf it so hard that it doesnt performs as it should. Thanks wargaming for this trash tank. Buff it already

The armor and pen buff makes sense if these are calibrated numbers. Everything else you suggested would just make the tank OP.


1033053305

Hunky_Hunky #1627 Posted 10 September 2020 - 03:36 AM

    Private

  • Players
  • 7207 battles
  • 7
  • [OWL97]
  • Member since:
    09-01-2018

View PostNoob666_, on 09 September 2020 - 08:32 PM, said:

The armor and pen buff makes sense if these are calibrated numbers. Everything else you suggested would just make the tank OP.

Arent soviet tanks at that tier op? What about tge is 4 huh, isnt it op? How about the t22 medium tank, another crap op tank and the kp cant get a good buff. Bias



Noob666_ #1628 Posted 11 September 2020 - 01:09 AM

    Sergeant

  • Players
  • 8387 battles
  • 364
  • [TDB]
  • Member since:
    10-28-2018

View PostHunky_Hunky, on 09 September 2020 - 09:36 PM, said:

Arent soviet tanks at that tier op? What about tge is 4 huh, isnt it op? How about the t22 medium tank, another crap op tank and the kp cant get a good buff. Bias

IS-4 and T-22 do definatly need nerfs but the kpf is a tier 9, not a 10 and indeed is a poor comparison. Play Warthunder for historical accuracy, WG does not do that here. Kpf definatly needs a buff, but you are suggesting a overkill buff that would make a E-100 look pointless. Name a tier 10 heavy with 350mm+ pen uncalibrated, I can wait.  Mobility is just fine making it a heavium, so play it like one, not like a maus. 560 alpha is good enough and crying for 640 is asking for trouble.


1033053305

Hunky_Hunky #1629 Posted 11 September 2020 - 01:37 AM

    Private

  • Players
  • 7207 battles
  • 7
  • [OWL97]
  • Member since:
    09-01-2018

View PostNoob666_, on 11 September 2020 - 01:09 AM, said:

IS-4 and T-22 do definatly need nerfs but the kpf is a tier 9, not a 10 and indeed is a poor comparison. Play Warthunder for historical accuracy, WG does not do that here. Kpf definatly needs a buff, but you are suggesting a overkill buff that would make a E-100 look pointless. Name a tier 10 heavy with 350mm+ pen uncalibrated, I can wait.  Mobility is just fine making it a heavium, so play it like one, not like a maus. 560 alpha is good enough and crying for 640 is asking for trouble.

 

Asking for 640 is crying? Lol thats such a pathetic way to roast, first the german WT has a 150mm cannon and does more damage than the Kp, and asking for a buff for the cannon for that tier is making it op? Shut the fck up



Noob666_ #1630 Posted 12 September 2020 - 11:18 PM

    Sergeant

  • Players
  • 8387 battles
  • 364
  • [TDB]
  • Member since:
    10-28-2018

Wow, had to modify my quote, and not color what you wrote?

 

     You haven't seen the Sheridan/T92. The tanks was op on release. What did the Fortnite kids driving them say? "560 aLpHa iS tOo lOw. bUfF tO 640." K91 uses a 100mm gun and does 350 damage. The T54E1 and most tier 8 and under 105mm does 310. Do people cry about it? Some do, but not to a extent to people that bought a kpf or grinded a sheridan. The gun caliber only affects overmatch mechanics. Tired of pointless rants on people crying about alpha that "do not match their caliber", this is not a historical simulator and both Blitz and WoT lost historical accuracy for years and instead is for balance reasons. WG of course is not perfect at balancing but they at least test new tanks now which do turn out mediocre on release but would you rather have a new tank be mediocre or a new tank to be broken. The gun definatly needs a lot of work but alpha isn't one. It is in fact the highest out of all tier 9 heavies, and comparing it with tier 10s or TDs isn't a good look. Wt needs a nerf, other TDs with 150mm are either turretless, fragile, or suffers from trash camo. The kpf gun is again mounted on a mobile platform with ok armor, something a heavium is. You haven't given me a valid reason why buffing the alpha will not make it OP and just telling me to "shut up" is not a good look.

 

TL;DR: Complaining about 560 alpha is too common, alpha is best in class especially on a heavium, and other tanks with 640 alpha has their own problems to deal with. All you left me was "shut up" and compared it with a tank that needs a nerf.

     


Edited by Noob666_, 12 September 2020 - 11:26 PM.

1033053305

Hunky_Hunky #1631 Posted 13 September 2020 - 01:04 AM

    Private

  • Players
  • 7207 battles
  • 7
  • [OWL97]
  • Member since:
    09-01-2018

View PostNoob666_, on 12 September 2020 - 11:18 PM, said:

Wow, had to modify my quote, and not color what you wrote?

 

     You haven't seen the Sheridan/T92. The tanks was op on release. What did the Fortnite kids driving them say? "560 aLpHa iS tOo lOw. bUfF tO 640." K91 uses a 100mm gun and does 350 damage. The T54E1 and most tier 8 and under 105mm does 310. Do people cry about it? Some do, but not to a extent to people that bought a kpf or grinded a sheridan. The gun caliber only affects overmatch mechanics. Tired of pointless rants on people crying about alpha that "do not match their caliber", this is not a historical simulator and both Blitz and WoT lost historical accuracy for years and instead is for balance reasons. WG of course is not perfect at balancing but they at least test new tanks now which do turn out mediocre on release but would you rather have a new tank be mediocre or a new tank to be broken. The gun definatly needs a lot of work but alpha isn't one. It is in fact the highest out of all tier 9 heavies, and comparing it with tier 10s or TDs isn't a good look. Wt needs a nerf, other TDs with 150mm are either turretless, fragile, or suffers from trash camo. The kpf gun is again mounted on a mobile platform with ok armor, something a heavium is. You haven't given me a valid reason why buffing the alpha will not make it OP and just telling me to "shut up" is not a good look.

 

TL;DR: Complaining about 560 alpha is too common, alpha is best in class especially on a heavium, and other tanks with 640 alpha has their own problems to deal with. All you left me was "shut up" and compared it with a tank that needs a nerf.

     

 

   First, My bad, I clicked the wrong button and modified your comment but anyways.

So let's start, We arent talking about a 100m or 105mm cannons, We are talking about tanks that has 150mm or 152mm at tier 9. The thing i wanted to state here was, That the KpfPz 70 needs a buff in reload time or in damage. More than 15 seconds to make only 560 alpha, plus poor penetration and, A bad dispersion. Next, Don't talk as if the KpfPz 70's turret is good enough, (It's not a heavy, Just clearing stuff.) Most of the tier 10 tanks are able to penetrate the turret as if it was a paper. Other thing, Don't compare a K91 or a T54E1 with a 152mm or a 150mm cannon, They aren't the same. We are talking about tanks that has 152mm cannons or 150mm. So first, Let's compare a WT to an KpfPz 70, The WT has a 150mm cannon and the KpfPz 70 has a 152mm, The KpfPz 70 reload time is about 15 seconds, And the WT is about 13 seconds, But the thing is that the cannon that performs much better is, (In aiming time, Reload time, Damage and penetration.) The WT's 150mm cannon, But the problem here is that we have a 152mm cannon that performs horribly than the WT's 150mm cannon, I know, You will say, "oH stOp rAnTIng ITs A HeaVy tanK WiTh GoOd ArmOur aNd dEcEnt aMiNg tIme eTC". But as i said before, the tank performs horribly in almost everything, And when i say almost everything i'm saying that the tank performs horribly in the mobility, The Armor and the cannon. It's so stupid that you talk as if the KpfPz 70 has the higher alpha of all tier 9. Clearly there's a tank (The WT.) that has a more, Better, Powerful and Greater alpha than the scrap Wargaming decided to make (The KpfPz 70.) Another thing, The T92E1 alpha is clearly trash, for a tank that has a low HP and a bad armor. Other problem, The KpfPz 70 has to face OP tier 10 tanks, So, Don't talk as if the KpfPz 70 is fighting only tier 5 tanks. The thing is, As i said before, Most of the tier 10 tanks can easily make the KpfPz 70 perform as a bad tank, Even tier 9 can make the KpfPz 70 perform really horrible. That's why buffing the KpfPz 70 will never make the tank OP, So please, get your facts right the next time before saying nonsense stuff about the KpfPz 70, Like saying the KpfPz 70 doesn't need a buff in alpha. If you could analize well, There's multiple ways of buffing the tank, So, Saying that the tank needs a buff in alpha wouldn't make it OP. It depends. Now go overpraise another tank that doesn't needs a buff. Chump.

 

 



Noob666_ #1632 Posted 13 September 2020 - 02:33 AM

    Sergeant

  • Players
  • 8387 battles
  • 364
  • [TDB]
  • Member since:
    10-28-2018

View PostHunky_Hunky, on 12 September 2020 - 07:04 PM, said:

 

   First, My bad, I clicked the wrong button and modified your comment but anyways.

So let's start, We arent talking about a 100m or 105mm cannons, We are talking about tanks that has 150mm or 152mm at tier 9. The thing i wanted to state here was, That the KpfPz 70 needs a buff in reload time or in damage. More than 15 seconds to make only 560 alpha, plus poor penetration and, A bad dispersion. Next, Don't talk as if the KpfPz 70's turret is good enough, (It's not a heavy, Just clearing stuff.) Most of the tier 10 tanks are able to penetrate the turret as if it was a paper. Other thing, Don't compare a K91 or a T54E1 with a 152mm or a 150mm cannon, They aren't the same. We are talking about tanks that has 152mm cannons or 150mm. So first, Let's compare a WT to an KpfPz 70, The WT has a 150mm cannon and the KpfPz 70 has a 152mm, The KpfPz 70 reload time is about 15 seconds, And the WT is about 13 seconds, But the thing is that the cannon that performs much better is, (In aiming time, Reload time, Damage and penetration.) The WT's 150mm cannon, But the problem here is that we have a 152mm cannon that performs horribly than the WT's 150mm cannon, I know, You will say, "oH stOp rAnTIng ITs A HeaVy tanK WiTh GoOd ArmOur aNd dEcEnt aMiNg tIme eTC". But as i said before, the tank performs horribly in almost everything, And when i say almost everything i'm saying that the tank performs horribly in the mobility, The Armor and the cannon. It's so stupid that you talk as if the KpfPz 70 has the higher alpha of all tier 9. Clearly there's a tank (The WT.) that has a more, Better, Powerful and Greater alpha than the scrap Wargaming decided to make (The KpfPz 70.) Another thing, The T92E1 alpha is clearly trash, for a tank that has a low HP and a bad armor. Other problem, The KpfPz 70 has to face OP tier 10 tanks, So, Don't talk as if the KpfPz 70 is fighting only tier 5 tanks. The thing is, As i said before, Most of the tier 10 tanks can easily make the KpfPz 70 perform as a bad tank, Even tier 9 can make the KpfPz 70 perform really horrible. That's why buffing the KpfPz 70 will never make the tank OP, So please, get your facts right the next time before saying nonsense stuff about the KpfPz 70, Like saying the KpfPz 70 doesn't need a buff in alpha. If you could analize well, There's multiple ways of buffing the tank, So, Saying that the tank needs a buff in alpha wouldn't make it OP. It depends. Now go overpraise another tank that doesn't needs a buff. Chump.

 

 

      Only thing I agree with was giving the kpf 255/350 pen calibrated so that it can be 2nd line support in uptiers and pen tougher heavies while still having the ability to bully meds. T92 never had its base dpm that was awful changed and was considered OP in the first few months. If the p/w ratio and top speed is bad for a heavium, maybe that too. 640 would simply overperform. WT does need a nerf as it manufacture shots too well due to having a turret, decent pen, camoflague that can prevent it from being spotted by a batchat from 2m, reletively fast reload, and big alpha. Fighting these, I am not too impressed but I would definitely not buff the alpha but rather make the gun average roll rather than hit like a lucky high roll from a 130mm. You were asking for medium mobility, unpennable armor, and stupidly braindead gun. One thing for sure, kpf cannot perform as well as a WZ-111-1-4 or a IS-8.


1033053305

whatzup22 #1633 Posted 16 September 2020 - 11:30 PM

    Sergeant

  • Players
  • 2833 battles
  • 423
  • Member since:
    03-25-2017

View PostMarkus_The0, on 05 September 2020 - 05:58 AM, said:

 


The SAu 40 got an armor buff not too long ago. Use gun depression and your frontal hull armor goes up to 90mm thick on the front of both tank and cuploa. 90mm is enough to bounce almost everything at tier 3, enough to be troll at tier 4, and enough to get the occasional bounce at tier 5. It still feels quite vulnerable when you're bottom tier, though. Perhaps an alpha buff so less exposure time and more fun?

Using wotinspector, sau’s cupola can be EASILY penned by tier 3-4s. Gun dep barely hides it, lack of aiming arc makes it harder to hide it. 



Markus_The0 #1634 Posted 17 September 2020 - 12:22 AM

    Junior Sergeant

  • Players
  • 24149 battles
  • 243
  • [KRNY_]
  • Member since:
    08-01-2016

View Postwhatzup22, on 16 September 2020 - 06:30 PM, said:

Using wotinspector, sau’s cupola can be EASILY penned by tier 3-4s. Gun dep barely hides it, lack of aiming arc makes it harder to hide it. 

 

At tier 3, the average pen ranges from around 55mm (the lowest is the T-15's 44mm) to 75mm (a few of the collector TD's have pen above 100mm). Overall, the average tier 3 pen number is about 75mm. Pen at tier 4 ranges from about 80mm (the lowest is the Valentine II's 51mm) to 105mm (the highest is the Valentine Mk IX with 130mm). The average pen at tier 4 is about 90mm.

 

From those numbers, I think it's reasonable to say that most of tier 3 will bounce from your 90mm of frontal armor when hull down, and a good bit of tier 4 will be given a challenging time to pen your 90mm hull down. The cupola has the same armor as the upper half of the front of the tank, so it also achieves that 90-ish mm of effective armor when hull down. If a person is still getting penned by tier 3's, they're either not hiding the lower plate on the tank, or they're not using the full gun depression to generate that 90mm of effective armor on the upper 2/3 of the tank, or they're facing off against tier 3 TD's that have excellent pen. If a person uses the SAu 40's armor correctly, and chooses who they go head-on against wisely, the SAu can be an effective and fun drive against tiers 3 and 4.

 

I will say, though, that playing against tier 5 feels very challenging, and I do wish perhaps they could buff something to make facing tier 5 a little easier. Against this tier, the SAu 40's armor doesn't bounce much at all, its pen is just ok at 100mm, its alpha is a standard 160, and its lack of mobility is concerning. Overall, when fighting tier 5, we have a big-framed, insufficiently-armored, slow target with nothing to recommend it except for very average alpha, dpm, and pen, and very bad camo values because its so tall--literally, it's almost as bad as heavies for camo values.


Edited by Markus_The0, 17 September 2020 - 12:38 AM.

It's not the RNG, the MM, the diameter of your shell, the thickness of your armor, or the number of premium rounds you carry that counts ultimately; it's the courage in your heart, the calmness in your mind, the hope and faith you have in your team, and the way you use what's at your disposal that truly determines Victory.


daREAL_trainboi #1635 Posted 17 September 2020 - 12:45 AM

    Junior Sergeant

  • Players
  • 8310 battles
  • 154
  • [UWU_]
  • Member since:
    01-08-2019
Just add the derp gun again, then I'd play it no matter the armor.

"I like trains. Deal with it." I mostly play Tier VII and VIII-and am 80% F2P. (I need garage slots!)

Favorite light tank:M41 Walker Bulldog, favorite medium:Comet, favorite heavy:KV-2, favorite TD: Nashorn.

     but all tanks are good if you know how to play them!

 

 


Markus_The0 #1636 Posted 17 September 2020 - 06:36 AM

    Junior Sergeant

  • Players
  • 24149 battles
  • 243
  • [KRNY_]
  • Member since:
    08-01-2016

View PostdaREAL_trainboi, on 16 September 2020 - 07:45 PM, said:

Just add the derp gun again, then I'd play it no matter the armor.

 

YESSSSSSSSS! :teethhappy: It'd be a fun challenge!


Edited by Markus_The0, 17 September 2020 - 06:37 AM.

It's not the RNG, the MM, the diameter of your shell, the thickness of your armor, or the number of premium rounds you carry that counts ultimately; it's the courage in your heart, the calmness in your mind, the hope and faith you have in your team, and the way you use what's at your disposal that truly determines Victory.


RibbleStripe #1637 Posted 06 October 2020 - 10:14 AM

    Senior Sergeant

  • Administrator
  • 261 battles
  • 876
  • [RGN]
  • Member since:
    10-04-2017

7.2 stats

 

Tier 10

 

Tier 9

 

Tier 8

 


 

 


Ookla_the_Mok #1638 Posted 06 October 2020 - 04:29 PM

    VCR is Peak Tech

  • Players
  • 28787 battles
  • 5,657
  • [BRSKT]
  • Member since:
    07-03-2014

View PostRibbleStripe, on 06 October 2020 - 04:14 AM, said:

7.2 stats

 

Tier 10

 

Tier 9

 

Tier 8

 

 

Notice that the tier 9 graph requires a different scale than the other two because the Vickers Cruiser is out there obliterating everything.

 

Also, while we are here: REMOVE MISSILES.

 

kthxbye


BRSKT Discord - Now 46% Dale Doback, 28% Gritty, and 26% folklore.
Alternatively you can check out
 [BRSKT]  

 


_Crusader6_ #1639 Posted 07 October 2020 - 03:27 AM

    Vote Slime Mold

  • Players
  • 69805 battles
  • 15,228
  • [BDGER]
  • Member since:
    12-08-2014

View PostRibbleStripe, on 06 October 2020 - 05:14 AM, said:

7.2 stats

 

Tier 10

 

Tier 9

 

Tier 8

 


So any significant nerf's and buff's coming for a few of those?

 

 


 

 
Tank Hoarder: 422 tanks in Garage:  431/431 Played Tanks Aced
 
NON LINE OF SIGHT MISSILES ARE AN AWFUL MECHANIC 
 
    Wallet Warrior: Loyal Original M60 owner
 
 

 


War_Vet_1 #1640 Posted 07 October 2020 - 10:01 AM

    Major Disaster

  • Players
  • 17667 battles
  • 2,029
  • [4ROG]
  • Member since:
    06-29-2014
Thanks, Ribble, but this is like the doctor showing you an x-ray without explaining what it means. What is WG planning for buffs/nerfs based on the latest data? Thanks.




3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users