Jump to content


Upcoming balance adjustments


  • Please log in to reply
1128 replies to this topic

_UrgleMcPurfle_ #561 Posted 22 May 2018 - 06:34 PM

    First Sergeant

  • Players
  • 10728 battles
  • 2,740
  • [COD]
  • Member since:
    07-19-2016

View PostT1tanic, on 22 May 2018 - 11:08 AM, said:

Can we get the historically inaccurate 3cm autocannon removed from the Tier 5 Leopard.  If required maybe replace it with the 7.5 cm KwK 37 L/24 to vary game play (rapid fire high pen 5cm or derpy 7.5 cm)

 

Could we also remove the historically inaccurate top modules from the panther as well? I know it’ll be the worst tank at tier 7 and I’ll get steamrolled by tier 6 tanks, but my enjoyment of the tank stems from the knowledge that it’s historically accurate! Furthermore, let’s also get rid of the filthy, historically inaccurate tanks which comprise upwards of 60% of the tech tree. See, even though we’re ripping off the entire playerbase, this is for their own good because the only tanks I accept are boring, realistic ones. While we’re at it, let’s remove all those new-fangled consumables because good golly gee, their unrealisticness speaks for themselves. Oh! And one other thing, let’s add an IRL mechanism that literally blows up a player once their tank dies because REALISM FTW! 

I_Am_Not_Toxic_I_Swear #562 Posted 22 May 2018 - 07:04 PM

    Senior Sergeant

  • Players
  • 32720 battles
  • 965
  • [PNCR]
  • Member since:
    07-30-2014

View PostT1tanic, on 22 May 2018 - 12:08 PM, said:

Can we get the historically inaccurate 3cm autocannon removed from the Tier 5 Leopard.  If required maybe replace it with the 7.5 cm KwK 37 L/24 to vary game play (rapid fire high pen 5cm or derpy 7.5 cm)

This is a video game, not a history documentary. No one cares. 


Bring back the T49A


00DonaldTrump00 #563 Posted 23 May 2018 - 12:14 PM

    Lance-corporal

  • Players
  • 22836 battles
  • 21
  • [SINER]
  • Member since:
    11-16-2015
I wonder if thy ever gonna buff the O-47 premium tank

Luc____ #564 Posted 23 May 2018 - 05:34 PM

    First Sergeant

  • Players
  • 8989 battles
  • 1,209
  • Member since:
    03-10-2017

View PostMERKAVA_MBTS, on 23 May 2018 - 07:14 AM, said:

I wonder if thy ever gonna buff the O-47 premium tank

 

Your $60 wasted not mine :trollface::trollface::trollface:

 

Also, ribble, how substantially will the WZ-120 be buffed? Will there also be a buff to gun depression?


Edited by Luc____, 23 May 2018 - 05:35 PM.

"Newer Player"

I'm working to improve my winrate. Currently: 45% 46% 47% 48%  49% 50% 51%ish >>> 30 days is 60% ... Currently working to become a unicum, and all tips are appreciated!

 


00DonaldTrump00 #565 Posted 23 May 2018 - 08:03 PM

    Lance-corporal

  • Players
  • 22836 battles
  • 21
  • [SINER]
  • Member since:
    11-16-2015

View PostLuc____, on 23 May 2018 - 05:34 PM, said:

 

Your $60 wasted not mine :trollface::trollface::trollface:

 

Also, ribble, how substantially will the WZ-120 be buffed? Will there also be a buff to gun depression?

First of all it’s not $60 it was between $35-40,and second it’s not wasted but we’ll spent on my hobby



therealrattler #566 Posted 23 May 2018 - 09:14 PM

    Sergeant

  • Players
  • 7851 battles
  • 359
  • [22ND]
  • Member since:
    12-24-2016

View PostLuc____, on 23 May 2018 - 05:34 PM, said:

 

Your $60 wasted not mine :trollface::trollface::trollface:

 

Also, ribble, how substantially will the WZ-120 be buffed? Will there also be a buff to gun depression?

WZ getting rof buff in 5.0


Edited by therealrattler, 23 May 2018 - 09:14 PM.


goog1967 #567 Posted 24 May 2018 - 06:01 AM

    Junior Sergeant

  • Players
  • 2535 battles
  • 239
  • [MOM]
  • Member since:
    09-25-2011
Could WG consider buffing the speed of the T 28 prototype? 

04KILLAH #568 Posted 24 May 2018 - 10:46 AM

    Private

  • Players
  • 6872 battles
  • 2
  • Member since:
    11-21-2016

when will this update be on Microsoft store? getting errors and needing to update client but it isnt out on store yet

 



RoadKutter #569 Posted 25 May 2018 - 07:52 PM

    Polish Demolish

  • Players
  • 33541 battles
  • 4,572
  • [III-H]
  • Member since:
    07-08-2014

Hey RibbleStripe, I would like to suggest if possible to change the crew voices of Rudy to Polish. I know it's a Soviet tank but the crew was Polish. 

Also I would like to note that since the update I noticed a big issue with shots not doing dmg.


                         

                    Ghosting reds since 2014

 

                

                                                                  


InkaPanzer #570 Posted 25 May 2018 - 08:16 PM

    Tanquista Peruano

  • Players
  • 49719 battles
  • 2,839
  • [DBLAT]
  • Member since:
    04-01-2016

View PostRoadKutter, on 25 May 2018 - 02:52 PM, said:

Hey RibbleStripe, I would like to suggest if possible to change the crew voices of Rudy to Polish. I know it's a Soviet tank but the crew was Polish. 

Also I would like to note that since the update I noticed a big issue with shots not doing dmg.

 

Agree! and maybe british tanks can get british voices?

Saludos desde Perú!

 


Dmjolly82 #571 Posted 26 May 2018 - 04:49 PM

    Lance-corporal

  • Players
  • 53524 battles
  • 87
  • [1PA]
  • Member since:
    01-16-2017
What does he mean by (more) "comfortable" in those contexts?  ---D.J.

Dmjolly82 #572 Posted 26 May 2018 - 04:59 PM

    Lance-corporal

  • Players
  • 53524 battles
  • 87
  • [1PA]
  • Member since:
    01-16-2017

View PostI_Am_Not_Toxic_I_Swear, on 22 May 2018 - 12:04 PM, said:

This is a video game, not a history documentary. No one cares. 

 

The intelligent players who care about the grounding in the history of this ought to care.  It's not supposed to be just a video game. I care, and I look up tanks for accuracy and for what was considered.  Youi are supposed to have an interest.  There has to be a grounding.  Tanks like O-47 and T-6 don't even deserve a place.  Frankly saying you don't care about it, is like saying you don't care about grammar and would rather text like an imbecile for the rest of your life.--D.J.



InkaPanzer #573 Posted 26 May 2018 - 07:09 PM

    Tanquista Peruano

  • Players
  • 49719 battles
  • 2,839
  • [DBLAT]
  • Member since:
    04-01-2016

View PostDmjolly82, on 26 May 2018 - 11:59 AM, said:

 

The intelligent players who care about the grounding in the history of this ought to care.  It's not supposed to be just a video game. I care, and I look up tanks for accuracy and for what was considered.  Youi are supposed to have an interest.  There has to be a grounding.  Tanks like O-47 and T-6 don't even deserve a place.  Frankly saying you don't care about it, is like saying you don't care about grammar and would rather text like an imbecile for the rest of your life.--D.J.

If you don't know T6 is an Amx CDC with a little change in the paint...


Saludos desde Perú!

 


THE_Viajero #574 Posted 27 May 2018 - 03:56 AM

    Sergeant

  • Players
  • 23983 battles
  • 461
  • [F8TAL]
  • Member since:
    04-03-2016

View Postmlacunza, on 25 May 2018 - 08:16 PM, said:

 

Agree! and maybe british tanks can get british voices?

 

:great:

Viajero means Traveler 

:B

People complain when the ping goes to 100 but I have always play whit 150~ of ping 

ps: I'm a not native English speaker, so, sorry for any mistakes (or maybe the autocorrector trolled me XD) 

 


Chariot_Solace #575 Posted 27 May 2018 - 06:06 AM

    Stug Life

  • Players
  • 36735 battles
  • 2,742
  • [_STR8]
  • Member since:
    12-06-2016

View Postmlacunza, on 26 May 2018 - 01:09 PM, said:

If you don't know T6 is an Amx CDC with a little change in the paint...

 

It also has better top speed, better power to weight ratio/acceleration, better traverse, better terrain resistances, better dispersion on the move, and has added protection of spaced armor over the tracks, all in a smaller more compact size than the CDC, and a tier lower. That’s pretty ridiculous no?


Tier Xs; E100, E50M, JgPzE100, Maus, Grille, IS-7, AMX 50B, WZ-113, STB-1, VK 72.01(K). Lines I'm Grinding: 121(VIII), FV215B(VIII), FV4202(VII), IS-4(VIII), T-62A(VIII), Obj. 268(VII) Favorite Tank: E75. Top 100 Tanks: AMX M4 45, ARL 44, IS-2Sh, Chi-To, Chi-Nu, M41 90mm, Sturer Emil, Pz Sfl IV C, Type 58, Panzer IV Anko, Nashorn, BT-SV, Panzerjager I, IS-2, WZ-110, Type T-34, T-34-1, BDR G1B, Sherman V, Chieftain/T95, Pz IV Hydrostat, STRV 74A2, 112 Glacial, IS-2 Berlin, Kuro Mori Mine, M6A2E1, Panzer IV S, T-44-100, Black Prince, AC IV Sentinel, SU85i, T-34-2, Firefly, VK 100.01(P), Jagdtiger 10.5cm, Dicker Max, VK 45.03, T34 Indy, T-150, Type 64, AMX M4 49, Skorpion G, WZ-111 1-4, Ram II, Jackson, Super Pershing, T-44, T-43, Mäuschen, 


Chariot_Solace #576 Posted 27 May 2018 - 06:08 AM

    Stug Life

  • Players
  • 36735 battles
  • 2,742
  • [_STR8]
  • Member since:
    12-06-2016
Oops I forgot about the tracks that fix themselves without repair kits, as if it wasn’t enough they gave it already.

Tier Xs; E100, E50M, JgPzE100, Maus, Grille, IS-7, AMX 50B, WZ-113, STB-1, VK 72.01(K). Lines I'm Grinding: 121(VIII), FV215B(VIII), FV4202(VII), IS-4(VIII), T-62A(VIII), Obj. 268(VII) Favorite Tank: E75. Top 100 Tanks: AMX M4 45, ARL 44, IS-2Sh, Chi-To, Chi-Nu, M41 90mm, Sturer Emil, Pz Sfl IV C, Type 58, Panzer IV Anko, Nashorn, BT-SV, Panzerjager I, IS-2, WZ-110, Type T-34, T-34-1, BDR G1B, Sherman V, Chieftain/T95, Pz IV Hydrostat, STRV 74A2, 112 Glacial, IS-2 Berlin, Kuro Mori Mine, M6A2E1, Panzer IV S, T-44-100, Black Prince, AC IV Sentinel, SU85i, T-34-2, Firefly, VK 100.01(P), Jagdtiger 10.5cm, Dicker Max, VK 45.03, T34 Indy, T-150, Type 64, AMX M4 49, Skorpion G, WZ-111 1-4, Ram II, Jackson, Super Pershing, T-44, T-43, Mäuschen, 


InkaPanzer #577 Posted 27 May 2018 - 02:30 PM

    Tanquista Peruano

  • Players
  • 49719 battles
  • 2,839
  • [DBLAT]
  • Member since:
    04-01-2016

View PostChariot_Solace, on 27 May 2018 - 01:06 AM, said:

 

It also has better top speed, better power to weight ratio/acceleration, better traverse, better terrain resistances, better dispersion on the move, and has added protection of spaced armor over the tracks, all in a smaller more compact size than the CDC, and a tier lower. That’s pretty ridiculous no?

In the correct hands the tank could be OP (like others ones right?) I got mine in the event, i remember in the beginning a lot of nubs running like crazys with the tank and die in the firsts 40 seconds of the game.. now I think only the players with a sense of the game can run it efficiently.

 

Don't forget in your list add: tank can be one shot for borsig, ISU, SU 152, could be rammed for all the tanks in the game, the accuracy on the move is not good (like for example a Leo) it's bounces a lot of shots, in this maps you got spotted all the time and all the time all the reds shot you firts, it have no armour, some times it can bounces shots (like Leos) but most of the time a tier 2 can pen you...

 

It's not the tank, is the driver ;)

 


Edited by mlacunza, 27 May 2018 - 02:32 PM.

Saludos desde Perú!

 


InkaPanzer #578 Posted 27 May 2018 - 02:50 PM

    Tanquista Peruano

  • Players
  • 49719 battles
  • 2,839
  • [DBLAT]
  • Member since:
    04-01-2016

View PostChariot_Solace, on 27 May 2018 - 01:08 AM, said:

Oops I forgot about the tracks that fix themselves without repair kits, as if it wasn’t enough they gave it already.

But I agree with CDC is a worst tank :D


Saludos desde Perú!

 


Chariot_Solace #579 Posted 27 May 2018 - 03:59 PM

    Stug Life

  • Players
  • 36735 battles
  • 2,742
  • [_STR8]
  • Member since:
    12-06-2016

View Postmlacunza, on 27 May 2018 - 08:30 AM, said:

In the correct hands the tank could be OP (like others ones right?) I got mine in the event, i remember in the beginning a lot of nubs running like crazys with the tank and die in the firsts 40 seconds of the game.. now I think only the players with a sense of the game can run it efficiently.

 

Don't forget in your list add: tank can be one shot for borsig, ISU, SU 152, could be rammed for all the tanks in the game, the accuracy on the move is not good (like for example a Leo) it's bounces a lot of shots, in this maps you got spotted all the time and all the time all the reds shot you firts, it have no armour, some times it can bounces shots (like Leos) but most of the time a tier 2 can pen you...

 

It's not the tank, is the driver ;)

 

 

Be honest bro. It’s the tank and the driver.

Tier Xs; E100, E50M, JgPzE100, Maus, Grille, IS-7, AMX 50B, WZ-113, STB-1, VK 72.01(K). Lines I'm Grinding: 121(VIII), FV215B(VIII), FV4202(VII), IS-4(VIII), T-62A(VIII), Obj. 268(VII) Favorite Tank: E75. Top 100 Tanks: AMX M4 45, ARL 44, IS-2Sh, Chi-To, Chi-Nu, M41 90mm, Sturer Emil, Pz Sfl IV C, Type 58, Panzer IV Anko, Nashorn, BT-SV, Panzerjager I, IS-2, WZ-110, Type T-34, T-34-1, BDR G1B, Sherman V, Chieftain/T95, Pz IV Hydrostat, STRV 74A2, 112 Glacial, IS-2 Berlin, Kuro Mori Mine, M6A2E1, Panzer IV S, T-44-100, Black Prince, AC IV Sentinel, SU85i, T-34-2, Firefly, VK 100.01(P), Jagdtiger 10.5cm, Dicker Max, VK 45.03, T34 Indy, T-150, Type 64, AMX M4 49, Skorpion G, WZ-111 1-4, Ram II, Jackson, Super Pershing, T-44, T-43, Mäuschen, 


SanguinaryDan #580 Posted 27 May 2018 - 04:13 PM

    First Sergeant

  • Players
  • 16052 battles
  • 1,236
  • [III-P]
  • Member since:
    07-06-2014

View PostMERKAVA_MBTS, on 23 May 2018 - 07:14 AM, said:

I wonder if thy ever gonna buff the O-47 premium tank

I’m more interested in wether or not they’ll sell it again. I really like the way it looks with standard camo on it. Not a fan of the anime camo at all.  Just really like the design. 


The point of the game is to win.  The purpose of the game is to have fun.  They are not mutually exclusive.




3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users