Jump to content


Upcoming balance adjustments


  • Please log in to reply
855 replies to this topic

Destroy0 #821 Posted 27 September 2018 - 09:27 PM

    Currently Unavailable

  • Players
  • 18724 battles
  • 2,053
  • [FRS17]
  • Member since:
    03-19-2016
Can we do something about the despicable tier X camping td meta? It's just not fun when your entire team stays in spawn because there are two unspotted deathstars somewhere and you have no meds.

Edited by Destroy0, 27 September 2018 - 09:32 PM.


FussyRude #822 Posted 28 September 2018 - 04:20 AM

    Sergeant

  • Players
  • 2808 battles
  • 252
  • [PJGE]
  • Member since:
    02-14-2018

View PostDestroy0, on 27 September 2018 - 02:27 PM, said:

Can we do something about the despicable tier X camping td meta? It's just not fun when your entire team stays in spawn because there are two unspotted deathstars somewhere and you have no meds.

 

the camping in spawn is a issue in every tier.

jim57matt #823 Posted 29 September 2018 - 07:40 AM

    Lance-corporal

  • Players
  • 77771 battles
  • 12
  • [WHC]
  • Member since:
    02-11-2015

For 4s to pen 5,s you have to use apcr,s and when you do it cost to much to earn creditsl 

 

 



Bachus131 #824 Posted 01 October 2018 - 07:05 AM

    Lance-corporal

  • Players
  • 14953 battles
  • 67
  • [JAWZ]
  • Member since:
    12-28-2017
Thanks for the love on the Indien I hope you mean by more comfortable a reduction in aim time. 
'Don't follow the lights, they will lead you to your DOOM'  ( Gollum )

Bachus131 #825 Posted 01 October 2018 - 07:08 AM

    Lance-corporal

  • Players
  • 14953 battles
  • 67
  • [JAWZ]
  • Member since:
    12-28-2017

View PostFussyRude, on 27 September 2018 - 10:20 PM, said:

 

the camping in spawn is a issue in every tier.

 

Very true even the lowest tiers have gone to camping.  It used to be tiers II and III were full of YOLO'ing fools now you have to kite the enemy to your own spawn to get them to move or shoot.
'Don't follow the lights, they will lead you to your DOOM'  ( Gollum )

RibbleStripe #826 Posted 01 October 2018 - 07:12 AM

    Senior Sergeant

  • Administrator
  • 241 battles
  • 541
  • Member since:
    10-04-2017

View PostBachus131, on 01 October 2018 - 10:05 AM, said:

Thanks for the love on the Indien I hope you mean by more comfortable a reduction in aim time. 

 

Indien was buffed long time ago )
First message in this thread was updated.



THE_Viajero #827 Posted 02 October 2018 - 12:13 AM

    Sergeant

  • Players
  • 22605 battles
  • 438
  • [F8TAL]
  • Member since:
    04-03-2016

View PostRibbleStripe, on 01 October 2018 - 07:12 AM, said:

 

Indien was buffed long time ago )
First message in this thread was updated.

 

Hey Ribble any chance to get a 6-pdr in the Excelcior and T-14 (the tier V British and Amercian premium heavy tank) as an alternative gun (just like the Churchill 3 got a 76mm some time ago)?

Edited by THE_Viajero, 02 October 2018 - 12:14 AM.

Viajero means Traveler 

:B

People complain when the ping goes to 100 but I have always play whit 150~ of ping 

ps: I'm a not native English speaker, so, sorry for any mistakes (or maybe the autocorrector trolled me XD) 

 


googwot #828 Posted 03 October 2018 - 12:39 AM

    Lance-corporal

  • Players
  • 1259 battles
  • 21
  • [HJG]
  • Member since:
    01-28-2016

Are we ever going to see a speed buff to the T28 Proto??

25 for a top speed would not be a bad thing,just so the team doesn't always leave you behind!



Posit1ve_ #829 Posted 03 October 2018 - 04:37 AM

    Credits Master

  • Players
  • 43378 battles
  • 5,030
  • [_V_]
  • Member since:
    04-12-2011

I know that this is kinda unlikely, but for the sake of tournaments, can we have a more effective autoloader? There's too many IS-4's and Maus' and TDs used in tournaments which can make aggressive plays more difficult, especially without a good autoloader vehicle to break through such heavy setups. Currently, in many tournament games, especially because of supremacy, the team that takes the first base and forces the enemy to push is the team that wins because of such a situation.

 

Can you replace the current Bat Chat 25t with the AMX 13 105 (while retaining similar gun and camo stats), and change Bat Chat 25t to feature a 4 shell magazine with 350 damage per shot and 3.0 seconds between shells while reducing the DPM and changing it to a medium? 


Edited by Posit1ve_, 03 October 2018 - 04:39 AM.

301 tanks in the garage!

 

Your local friendly credits guru: http://forum.wotblit...__fromsearch__1  (Most upvoted post on the forums!!!!)

Certified Batignolles Chatillon 25t addict


RibbleStripe #830 Posted 03 October 2018 - 07:56 AM

    Senior Sergeant

  • Administrator
  • 241 battles
  • 541
  • Member since:
    10-04-2017

View PostTHE_Viajero, on 02 October 2018 - 03:13 AM, said:

 

Hey Ribble any chance to get a 6-pdr in the Excelcior and T-14 (the tier V British and Amercian premium heavy tank) as an alternative gun (just like the Churchill 3 got a 76mm some time ago)?

 

We don't think it's needed and don't plan it at least for near future. 

 

View Postgoogwot, on 03 October 2018 - 03:39 AM, said:

Are we ever going to see a speed buff to the T28 Proto??

25 for a top speed would not be a bad thing,just so the team doesn't always leave you behind!

 

Nope. T28 prot is slow and it should be considered when playing it. Buffing its speed is like buffing French armor or KV-2 accuracy - not logical at all. 

 

View PostPosit1ve_, on 03 October 2018 - 07:37 AM, said:

I know that this is kinda unlikely, but for the sake of tournaments, can we have a more effective autoloader? There's too many IS-4's and Maus' and TDs used in tournaments which can make aggressive plays more difficult, especially without a good autoloader vehicle to break through such heavy setups. Currently, in many tournament games, especially because of supremacy, the team that takes the first base and forces the enemy to push is the team that wins because of such a situation.

 

Can you replace the current Bat Chat 25t with the AMX 13 105 (while retaining similar gun and camo stats), and change Bat Chat 25t to feature a 4 shell magazine with 350 damage per shot and 3.0 seconds between shells while reducing the DPM and changing it to a medium? 

 

Well, firstly it's not a good thing to change smth only in terms of tourneys because of specific gameplay in this mode. 
I checked Mobile Masters 2018 stats - BatChat was #3 in popularity rating and played important role there. 

 

Changes you suggest looks too sharp and not reasonable enough.



Zuke76 #831 Posted 03 October 2018 - 12:47 PM

    Zuke le grand

  • Players
  • 14767 battles
  • 1,945
  • [SR-71]
  • Member since:
    06-25-2017

View PostRibbleStripe, on 03 October 2018 - 07:56 AM, said:

 

We don't think it's needed and don't plan it at least for near future. 

 

 

Nope. T28 prot is slow and it should be considered when playing it. Buffing its speed is like buffing French armor or KV-2 accuracy - not logical at all. 

 

 

Well, firstly it's not a good thing to change smth only in terms of tourneys because of specific gameplay in this mode. 
I checked Mobile Masters 2018 stats - BatChat was #3 in popularity rating and played important role there. 

 

Changes you suggest looks too sharp and not reasonable enough.

 

If there is a removal of a tier x tank like the batchat the people who have them in their garage like me will be able to keep it right?

 

 

A Part of the Training Room Police Department(TRPD) thanks to __Seal__


40_Percent_Trash #832 Posted 03 October 2018 - 01:57 PM

    ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

  • Players
  • 27498 battles
  • 4,086
  • [MSELF]
  • Member since:
    01-27-2015

View PostZuke76, on 03 October 2018 - 08:47 AM, said:

 

If there is a removal of a tier x tank like the batchat the people who have them in their garage like me will be able to keep it right?

 

If they would have removed something from tier 10 it would have been the FV4202 many patches ago. It was considered and then ruled against.

 

If they would have removed it, either they wiwou have A) Replaced it with the Centurion AX. Or B) Removed it from the game but compensated with the FV4202 (P) which is a tier 8 FV4202 with reduced armor and the 20-PDR OQF Type B Barrel and is somewhat of a premium tank. Owners then had to grind out the EXP for the Centurion AX in Console.


Edited by 40_Percent_Trash, 03 October 2018 - 01:58 PM.


I_Maverick_I #833 Posted 03 October 2018 - 06:09 PM

    Ribble4Prez2020

  • Players
  • 18018 battles
  • 1,480
  • [_V_]
  • Member since:
    06-13-2016

View Post40_Percent_Trash, on 03 October 2018 - 05:57 AM, said:

 

If they would have removed something from tier 10 it would have been the FV4202 many patches ago. It was considered and then ruled against.

 

If they would have removed it, either they wiwou have A) Replaced it with the Centurion AX. Or B) Removed it from the game but compensated with the FV4202 (P) which is a tier 8 FV4202 with reduced armor and the 20-PDR OQF Type B Barrel and is somewhat of a premium tank. Owners then had to grind out the EXP for the Centurion AX in Console.

 

In PC, isn't the FV4202 a Tier 8 British Premium Medium?

Techincal Difficulties


40_Percent_Trash #834 Posted 03 October 2018 - 09:59 PM

    ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

  • Players
  • 27498 battles
  • 4,086
  • [MSELF]
  • Member since:
    01-27-2015

View PostI_Maverick_I, on 03 October 2018 - 02:09 PM, said:

 

In PC, isn't the FV4202 a Tier 8 British Premium Medium?

 

Yes. And in Console. However the FV4202 we have now, is the original FV4202 that both platforms had once upon a time.



THE_Viajero #835 Posted 04 October 2018 - 12:14 AM

    Sergeant

  • Players
  • 22605 battles
  • 438
  • [F8TAL]
  • Member since:
    04-03-2016

View PostRibbleStripe, on 03 October 2018 - 07:56 AM, said:

 

We don't think it's needed and don't plan it at least for near future. 

 

 

Can we know why the Churchil 3 got a 76mm gun? (i mean, what was the reason to give it that gun) 


Viajero means Traveler 

:B

People complain when the ping goes to 100 but I have always play whit 150~ of ping 

ps: I'm a not native English speaker, so, sorry for any mistakes (or maybe the autocorrector trolled me XD) 

 


RibbleStripe #836 Posted 04 October 2018 - 08:44 AM

    Senior Sergeant

  • Administrator
  • 241 battles
  • 541
  • Member since:
    10-04-2017

View PostTHE_Viajero, on 04 October 2018 - 03:14 AM, said:

 

Can we know why the Churchil 3 got a 76mm gun? (i mean, what was the reason to give it that gun) 

 

Some players couldn't perform well enough with the first gun. Guns variety increased its stats.
T14 and Excelcior are okay and don't need such changes. 

THE_Viajero #837 Posted 04 October 2018 - 09:47 PM

    Sergeant

  • Players
  • 22605 battles
  • 438
  • [F8TAL]
  • Member since:
    04-03-2016

View PostRibbleStripe, on 04 October 2018 - 08:44 AM, said:

 

Some players couldn't perform well enough with the first gun. Guns variety increased its stats.
T14 and Excelcior are okay and don't need such changes. 

 

OK, thx for the explintion

 

Now i have another recuest:

 

Re-balance the Conqueror by buffing the turet armor to FV 215b leves or ading 60mm more to the fromt, but nerfing the traverse and and grund resistance (maybe the ROF by 10%); basicly make this an actual heavy, aslo, the turret is not historically accurate (here is my sourse:http://forum.wotblit...querors-turret/ ) so thats another argument to change the tank (as well as the fact that this change was made years ago in PC and console, blitz is the last one that needs to make this chage), and like i say this a RE-BALANCE recuest not just a simple buff, it wont make the tank OP because is losing movility to win armour, and like i say if the tanks needs a FOR nerf just do it, but for god sake the turret needs a buff     


Edited by THE_Viajero, 04 October 2018 - 09:53 PM.

Viajero means Traveler 

:B

People complain when the ping goes to 100 but I have always play whit 150~ of ping 

ps: I'm a not native English speaker, so, sorry for any mistakes (or maybe the autocorrector trolled me XD) 

 


RibbleStripe #838 Posted 05 October 2018 - 09:13 AM

    Senior Sergeant

  • Administrator
  • 241 battles
  • 541
  • Member since:
    10-04-2017

View PostTHE_Viajero, on 05 October 2018 - 12:47 AM, said:

 

OK, thx for the explintion

 

Now i have another recuest:

 

Re-balance the Conqueror by buffing the turet armor to FV 215b leves or ading 60mm more to the fromt, but nerfing the traverse and and grund resistance (maybe the ROF by 10%); basicly make this an actual heavy, aslo, the turret is not historically accurate (here is my sourse:http://forum.wotblit...querors-turret/ ) so thats another argument to change the tank (as well as the fact that this change was made years ago in PC and console, blitz is the last one that needs to make this chage), and like i say this a RE-BALANCE recuest not just a simple buff, it wont make the tank OP because is losing movility to win armour, and like i say if the tanks needs a FOR nerf just do it, but for god sake the turret needs a buff     

 

It's true, we use an old Conqueror model but don't plan to change it. Not touching it makes sense just like rebalancing. We stick to the first option because we like its gameplay.



AOT_Jaeger2 #839 Posted 05 October 2018 - 11:30 AM

    Grand Emperor of Derpenburg

  • Players
  • 14726 battles
  • 3,091
  • [ASLAN]
  • Member since:
    06-16-2015

Question about the Caernarveron. I’ve been playing through it, almost done with it, and have really liked it. It is a properly unique heavy. But has there been any thought of adding the Action X turret and 32 pounder? This tank just seems to really suffer when it gets into fights with tanks that have significantly higher-caliber guns than it does, often getting penned through the turret and not being able to trade damage with only 190 alpha. It can’t even sidescrape with its very poor side armor in most cases.

 

Also the Conqueror stock grind is appallingly bad.


Garage: T7 CC, R35, Light VIC, Tetrarch, M4A2E4, PzKpfw. IV Anko SP, KV-2, Strv. 74A2, LTTB, SU-122-44, IS-3, IS-5, KV-5, Lowe.

Was #24 VK 30.01 (P) Player in NA, #32 in Luchs

Stats:http://www.blitzstar...com/AOT_Jaeger2

I used to be a tanker like you, so young and full of life...


townsyndrome2isnotajoke #840 Posted 05 October 2018 - 01:35 PM

    Lance-corporal

  • Players
  • 301 battles
  • 24
  • [MASHU]
  • Member since:
    09-15-2018
Ok about the proto. Since u guys refuse to buff its speed-which is fair enough- could y'all buff the turret cheek armour. I mean, it's armour and turret are supposed to be the selling point of the tank and when people can often shoot right through the cheeks(and often high explosive and triple over match the side armour), the tank loses what it was made for.




4 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 4 guests, 0 anonymous users