• Please log in to reply
933 replies to this topic

WareJC #881 Posted 14 November 2018 - 02:22 AM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 13408 battles
  • [2PINT]

View PostOicraftian, on 12 November 2018 - 01:42 PM, said:

Your entire case was the Tiger II needed a buff to it's stock gun because the Tiger I had a better performing version of the stock gun, in some ridiculous effort to make the Tiger II a competitor to the Lowe.
To make any tier 8 tank, let alone a tech tree model a competitor to the current Lowe, would allow it to completely outclass anything in the tech tree.

Oh [edited]I guess that's why the ones that are better than the Lowe are more broken. 
Sheer absurdity aside, did you ever comprehend the issues of the Tiger II? Or do you suppose good pen DPM chain saws are a valid method of balancing a tank?
Bad news for that fantasy, if the platform sucks balls ie, SU-122-54, DPM doesn't fix the inherent deficiencies of the vehicle that [edited] it in the first place.

Do you think it's fun to play the SU at a normal level? If you do you're retarded. It has a ridiculously high ceiling now, but a high floor.

The Lowe completely outclasses the Tiger II and any conventional tech tree heavy tank as of now.
I know because I've played it pre buff, and it was easy as balls. The only reason you can't comprehend that is weight of sheer incompetence.
I don't need to buy 42 different premium tanks on Blitz. I just need one. Do you even know how to eco? Think before you imply I'm a silly f2p tard who gathers moral superiority from buying 0 premiums. Some people don't play just because they want to "just have fun." And don't play premiums because they enjoy them.
[edited]you have 8k battles in your premiums. I have less than 2000 battles in my premiums. And you payed hella more.

Good thing I have something called relationships that allow me to preview a tank and pad ppls stats.

Re roll? For all the times I've been called a re roll I have yet to see conclusive evidence I re rolled my stats on Blitz.

That being said, I didn't realize the IS-6 was f2p.
And... You suck at your Lowe somehow. 2k? Lolk. Scrub.

Do you think I associate with your kind out of some sad effort of friendliness? Lol
No I hate all of you stupid "game is just for fun so I don't need to do things smart" idiots. Just look at you.

2 Dimensional logic selfishly looking to make another broken tank without sound reasoning. You're hella dumber than your stats imply.

inb4 ur tier 9's have a better 30 day than my tier 8 IS-6. 

First uncensored chopping block entry in a while. The aggressiveness is simply because I am testing quite how sharp it can be.

Roll credits.

This children is why your dog needs a rabies shot. Now stand back I do not want the splatter to get on your good clothes.

"Your lack of effort or your death is not my concern. However lack of effort will lead to your death by their hand or mine."

Oicraftian #882 Posted 14 November 2018 - 05:10 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 14724 battles

View PostWareJC, on 14 November 2018 - 02:22 AM, said:

This children is why your dog needs a rabies shot. Now stand back I do not want the splatter to get on your good clothes.

Lol

Cue sub 55% WR.

Below 0.9 damage ratio.

Cue less avg damage in tier X than I have in tier 6's.

That is just beyond pathetic. I need a rabies shot? You are the kind of defect that needs to be euthanized for the good of humanity.

65% scrublord

Remember only tier 8/9/10 stats mean anything

I_Maverick_I #883 Posted 14 November 2018 - 05:15 PM

Ribble4Prez2020

• Players
  • 19234 battles

View PostOicraftian, on 14 November 2018 - 09:10 AM, said:

Lol

Cue sub 55% WR.

Below 0.9 damage ratio.

That is just beyond pathetic. I need a rabies shot? You are the kind of defect that needs to be euthanized for the good of humanity.

Someone disagrees with you? Better stat shame them, seems like a cool idea. Take a step back and reflect how toxic you are being. That doesn't just go for you, but everyone else who thinks insulting people is the best way to get things done.

It's just a game, folks. Just a game. No need to make it a competition or a fight. 

(Credits to SparticusDiablo for the signature)
Get to know me on Discord: Maverick#3656
Join this Discord server while you're at it: 
sR2X6Hp

Oicraftian #884 Posted 14 November 2018 - 05:30 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 14724 battles

View PostI_Maverick_I, on 14 November 2018 - 05:15 PM, said:

Someone disagrees with you? Better stat shame them, seems like a cool idea. Take a step back and reflect how toxic you are being. That doesn't just go for you, but everyone else who thinks insulting people is the best way to get things done.

How is pointing out they aren't good enough to have a valid opinion bad?

This is just facts. A 70% student (class avg 84%) can't be expected to offer viable advice to a 95%, or 99% student.

nor can they be expected to help the teacher at all. In fact. The 70% student is a defect compared to the rest of the class.

he should just shut up and study until he is well past class avg.

"stat shaming" calls are absurd. Stats are indicative of credentials.

It's only got a negative connotation because of how many people on this forum are offended by ranking ppl. 

It's just a game, folks. Just a game. No need to make it a competition or a fight. 

Games are definitely a competition. Just a game is just a half hearted effort to defuse a situation.

Edited by Oicraftian, 14 November 2018 - 05:35 PM.

65% scrublord

I_Maverick_I #885 Posted 14 November 2018 - 07:20 PM

Ribble4Prez2020

• Players
  • 19234 battles

View PostOicraftian, on 14 November 2018 - 09:30 AM, said:

How is pointing out they aren't good enough to have a valid opinion bad?

This is just facts. A 70% student (class avg 84%) can't be expected to offer viable advice to a 95%, or 99% student.

nor can they be expected to help the teacher at all. In fact. The 70% student is a defect compared to the rest of the class.

he should just shut up and study until he is well past class avg.

"stat shaming" calls are absurd. Stats are indicative of credentials.

It's only got a negative connotation because of how many people on this forum are offended by ranking ppl. 

Sorry, but no one came down to this forum and appointed you to be the god of this forum. Everyone's opinion has the right to be heard, regardless of stats. Short of trollers and ill informed opinions that are based information that is false, peoples' opinions on this forum have to be listened to. I might fundamentally disagree with someone's opinion who also happens to have much worst stats than me, but as long as they're serious about their opinion and they're not using lies to prove their points, I can only disagree with them (and hope that their opinion is not adapted by WG). 

I mean, if your logic was correct, what's the point of contributing to any conversation if you're not the best player by stats? Why should I bother giving my say if another unicum that has slightly better stats will be able to just make my opinion irrelevant and useless? I mean, there's a reason that we haven't adopted your logic in modern-day society, why the government in the US at least is a combination of for the people and by the people

And at the end of the day, being toxic to other people solves nothing. There's absolutely no need to tell someone that they should be euthanized for the sake of humanity. You can't even justify that as being true, unless you're a sadist or mentally unstable. I'd rather have a noob trying to convince me why the 183 should receive an alpha nerf than an a unicum telling a noob to uninstall based on their performance in-game. Competition is healthy and good, but you have to realize that these pixel stats can't be perfect, and sometimes, it's better to just let things go.

(Credits to SparticusDiablo for the signature)
Get to know me on Discord: Maverick#3656
Join this Discord server while you're at it: 
sR2X6Hp

HugGigolo #886 Posted 15 November 2018 - 09:23 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 18539 battles
  • [AGILE]

View PostI_Maverick_I, on 14 November 2018 - 11:20 AM, said:

Sorry, but no one came down to this forum and appointed you to be the god of this forum. Everyone's opinion has the right to be heard, regardless of stats. Short of trollers and ill informed opinions that are based information that is false, peoples' opinions on this forum have to be listened to. I might fundamentally disagree with someone's opinion who also happens to have much worst stats than me, but as long as they're serious about their opinion and they're not using lies to prove their points, I can only disagree with them (and hope that their opinion is not adapted by WG). 

I mean, if your logic was correct, what's the point of contributing to any conversation if you're not the best player by stats? Why should I bother giving my say if another unicum that has slightly better stats will be able to just make my opinion irrelevant and useless? I mean, there's a reason that we haven't adopted your logic in modern-day society, why the government in the US at least is a combination of for the people and by the people

And at the end of the day, being toxic to other people solves nothing. There's absolutely no need to tell someone that they should be euthanized for the sake of humanity. You can't even justify that as being true, unless you're a sadist or mentally unstable. I'd rather have a noob trying to convince me why the 183 should receive an alpha nerf than an a unicum telling a noob to uninstall based on their performance in-game. Competition is healthy and good, but you have to realize that these pixel stats can't be perfect, and sometimes, it's better to just let things go.

I suspect some people don't have a fulfilling life outside of Blitz. This is something they're good at, they can lord it over others; because stats. Perhaps they feel stomped on in life, this is their chance to stomp on others.

Or, they're just an [edited]and the internet insulates them from consequences.

4sfield #887 Posted 15 November 2018 - 10:03 PM

Space Lord

• Players
  • 30098 battles
  • [-1]

View PostHugGigolo, on 15 November 2018 - 04:23 PM, said:

I suspect some people don't have a fulfilling life outside of Blitz. This is something they're good at, they can lord it over others; because stats. Perhaps they feel stomped on in life, this is their chance to stomp on others.

Mav is right about throwing stats in the face of someone who is not as good as you in the forum, it’s pointless. There are ways to get to get your point across without doing it, that’s why I don’t get into urinating contests. 

Be civil, argue facts and give good examples. That’s all you really need to do to contribute to a discussion. It doesn’t impress me when someone takes a cheap shot at a guy because his stats suck. It just makes them look like an [edited] when most guys that do that don’t need to stat shame to accomplish that in the 1st place. 

Like Lokeen says, “Stay classy”, the forum would be a lot better off if we’d all just heed that advice.

Snowflakes - 1, Good Guys - 0

FREE _stealy!!!

kirchnerdad #888 Posted 15 November 2018 - 10:16 PM

Private

• Players
  • 23638 battles
  • [SMOKD]

How will a gun become more comfortable?

Edited by kirchnerdad, 15 November 2018 - 10:17 PM.

WareJC #889 Posted 16 November 2018 - 04:15 AM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 13408 battles
  • [2PINT]

View PostOicraftian, on 14 November 2018 - 12:10 PM, said:

Lol

Cue sub 55% WR.

Below 0.9 damage ratio.

Yes I casually do play this game. I think I have more fun with my 51% WR than you have in your life judging by your acidic  comments.  Yes did I made a slightly snarky joke at your expense in effort to get back on topic. Sorry it hurt you so much cupcake. BTW be very glad you can hide behind you keyboard. NFOAD.

"Your lack of effort or your death is not my concern. However lack of effort will lead to your death by their hand or mine."

Chariot_Solace #890 Posted 16 November 2018 - 06:10 PM

Stug Life

• Players
  • 33714 battles
  • [_STR8]

View PostOicraftian, on 13 November 2018 - 09:53 AM, said:

So in summary short sighted, stupid, on a *muh morales* high horse, and a coward. Also prone to baseless libel.

GG WP

In summary, I’m a well above average player and anyone who knows how use a keyboard and search bar can see for themselves. I don’t need to get into a publishing pi55 match to point it out. I have better things to spend my energy on. Acting like a child isn’t going to get you very far around here. But do you. Idc.

Tier Xs; E100, E50M, JgPzE100, Maus, Grille, IS-7, AMX 50B. Lines I'm Grinding: STB-1(IX), 121(VIII), 113(IX), FV215B(VII), IS-4(VII), T-62A(VII) Favorite Tank: E75. Top 100 Tanks: AMX M4 45, ARL 44, IS-2Sh, Chi-To, Chi-Nu, LeKPz M41 90mm, AMX 50-100, Sturer Emil, Pz Sfl IV C, Type 58, Panzer IV Anko, Nashorn, BT-SV, Panzerjager I, chIS-2, WZ-110, Type T-34, T-34-1, BDR G1B, Sherman V, Chieftain/T95, Pz IV Hydrostat, STRV 74A2, IS-2 Berlin, Kuro Mori Mine, M6A2E1, Panzer IV S, T-44-100, Black Prince, AC IV Sentinel, SU85i, T-34-2, Firefly, VK 100.01(P), Jagdtiger 10.5cm, Dicker Max, VK 45.03, T34 Independence, T-150, 

Oicraftian #891 Posted 19 December 2018 - 07:39 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 14724 battles

When you suck so much at a game you have to make snide insinuations that the other party is immature, instead of actually arguing with them.

INB4 vast majority of bad players are even capable of a coherent thought about game balance. All they can think of is gimme gimme gimme.

View PostWareJC, on 16 November 2018 - 04:15 AM, said:

Yes I casually do play this game. I think I have more fun with my 51% WR than you have in your life judging by your acidic  comments.  Yes did I made a slightly snarky joke at your expense in effort to get back on topic. Sorry it hurt you so much cupcake. BTW be very glad you can hide behind you keyboard. NFOAD.

Post converted to English:

"Yes I am a filthy casual who thinks it is fun to be a loser. I only lose 49% of the time but I'm sure I have more fun than you because I have literally no standards. I may have called you a rabid dog but it's 'not really meant to be offensive', and when you respond in kind I'll call you a cupcake. After that I'll just toss in an implication that I would harm you if I could"

View PostChariot_Solace, on 16 November 2018 - 06:10 PM, said:

In summary, I’m a well above average player and anyone who knows how use a keyboard and search bar can see for themselves. I don’t need to get into a publishing pi55 match to point it out. I have better things to spend my energy on. Acting like a child isn’t going to get you very far around here. But do you. Idc.

well above bots huh?

View PostHugGigolo, on 15 November 2018 - 09:23 PM, said:

Post converted to English: EDIT: Fixed to use loser template.

"Yes I am a filthy casual who thinks it is fun to be a loser. I only lose 44% of the time but I'm sure I have more fun than you because I have literally no standards. I have to insinuate that you're inferior to me and other less capable players somehow to compensate"

View PostI_Maverick_I, on 14 November 2018 - 07:20 PM, said:

In other words.

You couldn't argue: "As usual bad player with contrary opinion to non baddie is wrong.":

So you had to pretend I said: "If you're not the best, then there is no point to contributing to a discussion":

And you argued for that point... Why?

Bad usually is Ill informed. If your WR is less than 60% then your gameplay definitely has issues. Even importing a basic level of competence from PC will get you to my stats.

And I play on a piece of [edited]device.

Because USA caters to snowflakes so they don't rebel. Even though the snow flakes should realize they actually suck and their opinion is almost always wrong.

I have my views. Emotional blackmail, No I'm fairly certain in your heart you'd much rather have B happen, even though almost every dedicated medium player wants A to occur.

Edited by Oicraftian, 19 December 2018 - 07:43 PM.

65% scrublord

Volado_Perez #892 Posted 24 December 2018 - 05:05 PM

Private

• Players
  • 827 battles
  • [XVICX]

Ver publicacionCK_GoldenNuggets, el 6 de diciembre de 2017 - 01:58 PM, dijo:

Espero que esto signifique que se hayan dado cuenta del error de Jpz4 y que se solucionen pronto
Amo a un buen meme tanto como al siguiente tipo, pero más de 3k de DPM en el nivel 6 y una tasa transversal que puede superar cualquier medicación es una tontería.
El Jpz4 en el nivel 6 es mejor TD que el E25 en el nivel 7. Es bastante ridículo.

SGTRay21 #893 Posted 29 December 2018 - 10:41 AM

Private

• Players
  • 13667 battles
  • [-EOS-]
good to know

Deadshot_jg #894 Posted 31 December 2018 - 11:56 PM

Private

• Players
  • 6180 battles
  • [T-Y-R]
Can you guys rework the kpfpz 70? Right now its beinh advertised in the auction claiming to do 500 dmg from a HE shell. Thats far from the truth, you cant even get that damage from hitting a WT. On the gun you get around 150-200 dmg. On the body its even worse. The penetration is horrible, an your lucky if you get a 400 dmg minimum like it claims it should be capable of. Ive hit the sides of all kinds of tanks, and the only time thats true is if you manage to hit a light tank, or a leopard. The t54 is too durable to even consider using HE. The claim that it averages out 500 dmg with HE is true once for every 10 shots on a med. Tank or light. 

Markomazumder #895 Posted 02 January 2019 - 10:39 PM

Private

• Players
  • 9021 battles
  • [R3VEL]

The walker bulldog needs some buff. The grind to t49 is unreal otherwise.

SpartacusDiablo #896 Posted 02 January 2019 - 11:37 PM

Highly Illogical

• Players
  • 18695 battles
  • [III]

View PostMarkomazumder, on 02 January 2019 - 05:39 PM, said:

It is already the best of all the tier 7 tech tree lights. No buff is needed.

Find me on Discord, [SpartacusDiablo#7879]

Rest in Peace CJ.  You will be missed.

slayer_____ #897 Posted 03 January 2019 - 12:59 AM

Spray and Pray

• Players
  • 37957 battles
  • [ATA2D]

The walker bulldog needs some buff.

You are obviously playing it wrong. It goes 72 kph and has a 4 second reload. What buff do you need?

NICKEL_AND_DIME #898 Posted 03 January 2019 - 04:52 AM

Insufficient Loyalty

• Players
  • 51682 battles
  • [III]

I didn’t have that opinion of the M41. At all. You sure you have the modules unlocked?

RibbleStripe #899 Posted 03 January 2019 - 08:30 AM

Senior Sergeant

• Administrator
  • 247 battles

View PostDeadshot_jg, on 01 January 2019 - 02:56 AM, said:

Can you guys rework the kpfpz 70? Right now its beinh advertised in the auction claiming to do 500 dmg from a HE shell. Thats far from the truth, you cant even get that damage from hitting a WT. On the gun you get around 150-200 dmg. On the body its even worse. The penetration is horrible, an your lucky if you get a 400 dmg minimum like it claims it should be capable of. Ive hit the sides of all kinds of tanks, and the only time thats true is if you manage to hit a light tank, or a leopard. The t54 is too durable to even consider using HE. The claim that it averages out 500 dmg with HE is true once for every 10 shots on a med. Tank or light. 

Since Kpz 70 gives extra cards i play it pretty often lately. And i don't have such problems with gun. Maybe you should aim better or use HE only when you are pretty sure it will hit thin armor?

RoadKutter #900 Posted 03 January 2019 - 03:17 PM

Polish Demolish

• Players
  • 32170 battles
  • [III-C]

View PostRibbleStripe, on 03 January 2019 - 12:30 AM, said:

Since Kpz 70 gives extra cards i play it pretty often lately. And i don't have such problems with gun. Maybe you should aim better or use HE only when you are pretty sure it will hit thin armor?

but you must admit that compared to other guns at tier it is really troll. You can’t pull of HE [edited]with it like you can with the T30 or the Obj.704. Considering that they are all 15cm guns even a tier 8 ISU152 does more damage and has better pen. Heck even the T49 will cause damage per shot with it’s HE shells and has lower pen. Looking the numbers and the gun size and the fact that it is a German gun, I believe everyone expected something more useable and not so trolling. 

Edited by RoadKutter, 03 January 2019 - 09:44 PM.

Ghosting reds since 2014

4 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 4 guests, 0 anonymous users