Is7 line situation

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

SirWaffles2468 #1 Posted 09 December 2017 - 02:15 AM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 16173 battles
  • [TITAN]

So for some reason I sold my is3 a really long time ago with only 20k remaining xp needed for the is8. Which brings the matter at hand.

Thanks to ribblestripe im planning to use my extra exception ticket and can't decide if I want to add my is3 into that list just to grind the remaining xp, or use my remaining 20k free xp to finish the grind. I know it's not a lot, but it could be useful for the is8 grind.

mob

_UrgleMcPurfle_ #2 Posted 09 December 2017 - 02:25 AM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 8070 battles
  • [COD]
Never, ever free xp a tank. Only free xp the modules. You might want the tank immediately, but waiting for a few days to grind is well worth having free xp to research a module immediately. High tier stock grinds are always painful; use free xp for modules to alleviate some pain.

Google "succulent chins" and click on the first result. It will be very much worth your time! Some satisfied customers:

"T'was worth the read, but I shall never read it again. You have amazing writing skills, though. Teach me how to writeeeeee!" -you happy now?!?! HUH!?!?

"lol, googled succulent chins. It was worth it"

"10/10 wouldn't read again"

Co-founder of the Training Room Police Department (TRPD)

WhiskeyCyclone #3 Posted 09 December 2017 - 02:37 AM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 19598 battles
  • [LONR]
Use the exception to regain the IS-3, whatever you do after that is your business and nobody else's. If you use free exp to unlock the IS-8, don't run that mother until you get enough free exp to upgrade it. It's not going to be pretty when stock. My personal rule of thumb for tier 9 and 10 vehicles is to pay gold for 100% crew, so as to not be such a drag on the team. This is, after all, a team sport. 

Keep it old school. 

fluffyteddy763 #4 Posted 09 December 2017 - 02:46 AM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 3573 battles
  • [CRU3L]

View PostWhiskeyCyclone, on 09 December 2017 - 02:37 AM, said:

Use the exception to regain the IS-3, whatever you do after that is your business and nobody else's. If you use free exp to unlock the IS-8, don't run that mother until you get enough free exp to upgrade it. It's not going to be pretty when stock. My personal rule of thumb for tier 9 and 10 vehicles is to pay gold for 100% crew, so as to not be such a drag on the team. This is, after all, a team sport. 

Your 6 other "teammates" disagree with you. They're all the way back in spawn shooting at each other, because, apparently, green is bad, and red is good. Can't forget about shooting rocks and hills either!

All credit goes to the master of signatures- SpartacusDiablo 

Defaultz #5 Posted 09 December 2017 - 03:19 AM

Yolos get you Kolos

• Players
  • 21946 battles
  • [PRAMO]
is7 is useless, don't even consider getting it. Just play a 183. Literally nothing will bring you more joy. Don't feel guilty either, you're breaking a tier already trashed and abhorred.

NitroTheCreator #6 Posted 13 December 2017 - 02:00 AM

Bow Down Before Me

• Players
  • 32667 battles
  • [CYCLN]

If the only reason you would get the IS3 back is to Grind for the IS8, Just use free XP, it’s not that much and it will save you credits.

If you would like to get the IS3 back for the sake of keeping it in your garage for when you want to play it and get the Is8, go ahead and get it back with your exception.

Yes I agree with the others, normally Ita better to use free XP for module upgrades, but for me personally I would free xp, just because credits are worth more to me than free xp, and grinding for modules isn’t a big deal

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users