• [N-W-4]

can't wait till this event ends

BEGONE THOT

Uniformcorgi6 #322 Posted 08 January 2018 - 11:01 PM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 9229 battles
  • [-DERP]
So nothing huh, well i guess you all will learn the hard way. Maybe in russia this flys. But not in the USA. It has been fun but this is in violation of Google plays policies. The gaming laws of the United States. And foreign trade laws good bye WG you had a good scam for so long.

KenTankRUs513 #323 Posted 08 January 2018 - 11:37 PM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 16784 battles
  • [1GTBR]

View Postrab68w_1, on 22 December 2017 - 07:52 AM, said:

So...what’s the plan for compensating all is players who got gyp’d out of the strv because I really want that tank but the portal took all my completion parts from me for it as I went. No lube even. Can’t believe that wallet raping just to get robbed too.

same thing happened to me. Strv said I won credits towards it and when I went back in it was gone. I have put in tickets before and Admin basically could have cared less. I would get form letter copy and pasted from their rules and it had nothing todo with my complaint. They need a good lawsuit in order to wake them up.  

alex1956 #324 Posted 09 January 2018 - 06:15 AM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 25499 battles
  • [MOM5]
About now everybody should see just what wargaming has been doing for years and getting away with it! Empty promises, nonsupport of player tickets, tempting you into playing more for something you want but you actually don't stand a chance in getting it and taking your cash and buying expensive stuff for themselves and laughing at you "STUPID AMERICANS " while they hide the cash in Crete! Start googling them and see how many investors got ripped off and you'll understand why they don't care if your upset with this event. This has repeated again and again for years and they never changed anything for their player base. Most long term players quit and then you new guys filled the void, ruined the player base and now are complaining about getting ripped off! You kept on spending lots of money so they didn't care. Now you want to threaten them with closed wallets? Been said and done about 3 or 4 times already! Nothing changed, wake up!

Everyone has something that they can contribute, even some idiots.

It is hard to have the strength of character to do the right thing in all situations. 

Defending the weak even if you risk getting hurt is about the most noble thing one can do.

It is rare to find people today that live by those three thoughts!

RibbleStripe #325 Posted 09 January 2018 - 07:26 AM

Junior Sergeant

• Administrator
  • 47 battles

View PostKenTankRUs513, on 08 January 2018 - 04:34 PM, said:

What happened to to 2 day extension? 

The event was extended for 3 days. 2 days - is premium account duration you received as a compensation.

View Postrab68w_1, on 22 December 2017 - 07:52 AM, said:

So...what’s the plan for compensating all is players who got gyp’d out of the strv because I really want that tank but the portal took all my completion parts from me for it as I went. No lube even. Can’t believe that wallet raping just to get robbed too.

View PostKenTankRUs513, on 09 January 2018 - 02:37 AM, said:

same thing happened to me. Strv said I won credits towards it and when I went back in it was gone. I have put in tickets before and Admin basically could have cared less. I would get form letter copy and pasted from their rules and it had nothing todo with my complaint. They need a good lawsuit in order to wake them up.  

You guys should contact Support Center. Such issues are being reviewed individually.

View Postalex1956, on 09 January 2018 - 09:15 AM, said:

About now everybody should see just what wargaming has been doing for years and getting away with it! Empty promises, nonsupport of player tickets, tempting you into playing more for something you want but you actually don't stand a chance in getting it and taking your cash and buying expensive stuff for themselves and laughing at you "STUPID AMERICANS " while they hide the cash in Crete! Start googling them and see how many investors got ripped off and you'll understand why they don't care if your upset with this event. This has repeated again and again for years and they never changed anything for their player base. Most long term players quit and then you new guys filled the void, ruined the player base and now are complaining about getting ripped off! You kept on spending lots of money so they didn't care. Now you want to threaten them with closed wallets? Been said and done about 3 or 4 times already! Nothing changed, wake up!

Crete? How about following your own instructions and googling the subject you are 'investigating'? )

Chariot_Solace #326 Posted 09 January 2018 - 08:45 AM

Stug Life

• Players
  • 20053 battles
  • [IRD]
Not my favorite event, but not the worst you've ever done. It just catered to people willing to spend a good chunk of cash. Too hard to get the tanks you actually want out of the bunch unless you did that.  All I wanted was a Type 59 but I'm not willing to throw cash around till my luck pans out. Got a bunch of tanks but not what I wanted. Please just sell the tanks or put them at the end of a grind with stages like you used to  do so we can control what we buy.

"Let us conduct ourselves so that all men wish to be our friends, and all fear to be our enemies."

-Alexander The Great

Tier Xs; E100, E50M, JgPzE100, Maus, Grille. Lines I'm Grinding: IS7(VIII), STB-1(VII), AMX50B(VIII) Favorite Tank: E75. Top 100 Tanks: AMX M4 45, ARL 44, IS-2Sh, Chi-To, Chi-Nu, LeKPz M41 90mm

theFANTASTICfox #327 Posted 09 January 2018 - 12:29 PM

sparepartsophobia

• Players
  • 16886 battles
  • [PR3MO]

View PostRibbleStripe, on 09 January 2018 - 02:26 AM, said:

Crete? How about following your own instructions and googling the subject you are 'investigating'? )

Ribble just sat you down!

#1 in the LeKpz 41 (with TwisterCup camo), #4 in the M41 Walker-Bulldog, and #8 in the T37

This is what BlitzStars is reporting, so I might be reading something incorrectly...

Certified Anti-FV215b 183 Extremist

_The_Tactition_ #328 Posted 09 January 2018 - 02:33 PM

The Best Tactician

• Players
  • 17509 battles
  • [CRUEL]

View PostRibbleStripe, on 09 January 2018 - 07:26 AM, said:

While I’m sure it felt good to tell him off like that, it is poor customer service. So instead I’ll craft a better response. 

Crete? We are not located in Crete. However, we are located in Cyprus, which is fairly close to Crete. Perhaps you too could google the matter, as there are many errors in your statement. 

See? Not hard is it. And it was all done by a kid rushing to get out the door. Customer service goes a long way in NA.

Edited by _The_Tactition_, 09 January 2018 - 02:34 PM.

Member of the Training Room Police Department

My YouTube:https://m.youtube.com/channel/UChFwqqu30_epeLO0q-BKEFw

barrellboy #329 Posted 09 January 2018 - 03:31 PM

Private

• Players
  • 3584 battles
  • [-BRO-]
Fair portal not working so we just spent money to get tickets you can’t use now how profitable for wot. What are you going to do to make this right?

VikkoTheTusken #330 Posted 09 January 2018 - 03:37 PM

URoRRuR'R'R

• Players
  • 19099 battles
  • [III-H]

View Postbarrellboy, on 09 January 2018 - 11:31 AM, said:

Fair portal not working so we just spent money to get tickets you can’t use now how profitable for wot. What are you going to do to make this right?

Did you refresh your browser?

Rage Quit? Bad Teams? MM got you down? Click HERE for my Blitz Guide to better tanking

Twitter     Facebook     YouTube

yagerboi #331 Posted 09 January 2018 - 07:00 PM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 3149 battles
  • [N-W-4]
like how you ended the ability to gain flags in the game yet you continue the event.
BEGONE THOT

thederpening #332 Posted 09 January 2018 - 07:20 PM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 8825 battles
  • [TQRH]

The event was extended for 3 days. 2 days - is premium account duration you received as a compensation.

You guys should contact Support Center. Such issues are being reviewed individually.

I love that out of everything he said the only thing you even bother to dispute is is where wargaming is located. 

thederpening #333 Posted 09 January 2018 - 07:20 PM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 8825 battles
  • [TQRH]

I love that out of everything he said the only thing you even bother to dispute is is where wargaming is located. 

SilverLion468 #334 Posted 10 January 2018 - 01:21 AM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 7028 battles

Still having trouble telling "soft skills" and "salt shaker" apart, I see.

Why don't you address his real concerns?  You're still not listening.  No big surprise there, I guess.

BattChiefJoe241 #335 Posted 10 January 2018 - 02:43 AM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 7608 battles
  • [MCFD]

View Postillgetthere39, on 03 January 2018 - 11:12 AM, said:

If any of you players have noticed if you are not in the inner circle of wargames contests like this winter it's fair  is pretty much only for them if you were to call wargames out on anything that you think they're doing wrong I strongly recommend not doing that because you will never win anything in their contest they say it's  Random but there is no way that it is and it's a shame it's totally one-sided and for the players that have been playing for a while knows that every year it gets even more expensive and the tanks  that they are offering are probably 10 times what they're worth even when they go down to nothing and forget about winning one unless you're in the inner circle or you know someone from wargames also a shame  if you won in this that's awesome you're one of the few  all I can tell you is save your Christmas money and wait for these tanks to actually be sold for what they should be sold for or just buy the parts and save your time time and  aggravation blitz Winter fair is not worth it at all this year 

​I complained directly to wargamming and my WR has dropped my teams are garbage and more then half of my shots bounce including HE. While my enemies penn almost every shot

1017288795.png

XxxSTAKillaxxX #336 Posted 10 January 2018 - 04:05 AM

Junior Sergeant

• Players
  • 4875 battles
  • [TR0LL]

And this ladies and gents is the real Wargaming.  Thanks Ribble!  Oh and rather than acting like a 5 year old being told their vodka ration has already been used up deal with the question.

RibbleStripe #337 Posted 10 January 2018 - 08:03 AM

Junior Sergeant

• Administrator
  • 47 battles

View PostSilverLion468, on 10 January 2018 - 04:21 AM, said:

Still having trouble telling "soft skills" and "salt shaker" apart, I see.

Why don't you address his real concerns?  You're still not listening.  No big surprise there, I guess.

Because unfortunately "real concerns" are as reasonable as our location data. There's no sense in discussing conspiracy theory i guess.

Leonahacke #338 Posted 10 January 2018 - 09:15 AM

Private

• Players
  • 2118 battles
  • [124]

Without gold, to win a maximum of tetrarchs.

It's business, but what you wanted ...)

Remember_Me_211 #339 Posted 10 January 2018 - 09:25 AM

Private

• Players
  • 48 battles

LeonaHacke?!

What do you say, and we thought: Santa Claus))

Leonahacke #340 Posted 10 January 2018 - 11:39 AM

Private

• Players
  • 2118 battles
  • [124]
There are three tickets left...?

7 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 7 guests, 0 anonymous users