Blitz Fair is Back!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
360 replies to this topic

marceloht4 #341 Posted 10 January 2018 - 01:06 PM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 37771 battles
  • [1466]
Hello guys. recently wrote a review of the last "event"? if you can call it that. in it complained that after 10 days, in the lottery of the supergame I received only 20k Spare Parts. Ridiculous I know. and checking the forum noticed that there were more players than I felt cheated. A few days ago guess. I received without more or less 2 days of premium account. alms, crumbs. I do not know if this is in the regulation or is part of the "event", but if it is not bad once demonstrates the small mentality and the amateurism of who is administering this game. I felt more offended than grateful, that's the truth. You wot, if I'm lucky enough to read this, go to hell with your stupid liking. We are players, we are not beggars. we want a fair game. who pays fairly for our efforts and the time we dedicate to wot. crap, worthless consolation prize. Come back and listen to us for the love of God. It's getting unbearable to put up with you. or it will only last until something similar appears. It does not even have to be better.

thederpening #342 Posted 10 January 2018 - 01:29 PM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 9850 battles
  • [TQRH]

View PostRibbleStripe, on 10 January 2018 - 08:03 AM, said:

Because unfortunately "real concerns" are as reasonable as our location data. There's no sense in discussing conspiracy theory i guess.

How is wargaming engaging in anti consumer behavior a conspiracy theory Ribble? 

The company is notorious for this behavior and it's well documented on your own forums, in your game reviews, bbb complaints, google searches, court records, and even your tone on the forums supports this view of Wargaming. 

He may have been hyperbolic, i dont think wargaming sits around like some cabal going "yes lets screw over Americans" but that doesn't mean you guys behave in an ethical and fair manner either. 

You make EA seem like a bunch of saints,  even they have better support and more consumer friendly policy's than Wargaming. 

Edited by thederpening, 10 January 2018 - 03:18 PM.

SilverLion468 #343 Posted 10 January 2018 - 10:22 PM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 7028 battles

View PostRibbleStripe, on 10 January 2018 - 08:03 AM, said:

Because unfortunately "real concerns" are as reasonable as our location data. There's no sense in discussing conspiracy theory i guess.

You, sir, are in the wrong job.  You seem to care only about how a user provides feedback, and not on the substance of the feedback itself.  Have you considered a career in parking enforcement?

BattChiefJoe241 #344 Posted 10 January 2018 - 10:33 PM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 7712 battles
  • [MCFD]
The tanks available for “auction “ haven’t changed in days why can’t they at least let us know which tanks are going to be available? I’ve already had three supergame spins and won more tickets but no tanks. At least in last winter’s fair I won four tanks that I didn’t already have. For the love of Stalin and the great patriotic war please treat us as human beings, or you are the same as those you defeated.

1017288795.png

RibbleStripe #345 Posted 11 January 2018 - 07:21 AM

Sergeant

• Administrator
  • 118 battles

View PostSilverLion468, on 11 January 2018 - 01:22 AM, said:

You, sir, are in the wrong job.  You seem to care only about how a user provides feedback, and not on the substance of the feedback itself.  Have you considered a career in parking enforcement?

There was no substance mainly because there was no feedback. Feedback shows someone's attitude to facts. Not someone's attitude to speculation made by his own. Fortunately a lot of people see that vital difference and leave genuine feedback which is always appreciated and considered. 

yagerboi #346 Posted 11 January 2018 - 08:42 AM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 4269 battles
  • [N-W-0]
honestly if I insult someone from WG I feel like my W/L record will drop even faster then it is now.
One player can make a difference, but it takes a team to perform miracle.

RibbleStripe #347 Posted 11 January 2018 - 09:24 AM

Sergeant

• Administrator
  • 118 battles

View Postyagerboi, on 11 January 2018 - 11:42 AM, said:

honestly if I insult someone from WG I feel like my W/L record will drop even faster then it is now.

You are free to feel like that if it helps you to keep WL record up.

VikkoTheTusken #348 Posted 11 January 2018 - 11:10 AM

URoRRuR'R'R

• Players
  • 19102 battles
  • [III-H]

View PostRibbleStripe, on 11 January 2018 - 03:21 AM, said:

There was no substance mainly because there was no feedback. Feedback shows someone's attitude to facts. Not someone's attitude to speculation made by his own. Fortunately a lot of people see that vital difference and leave genuine feedback which is always appreciated and considered. 

Would the staff consider a player ran, staff moderated Community Feedback Council comprised of mature, eloquent players?

Rage Quit? Bad Teams? MM got you down? Click HERE for my Blitz Guide to better tanking

Twitter     Facebook     YouTube

wrecker1968 #349 Posted 11 January 2018 - 04:27 PM

Junior Sergeant

• Players
  • 24503 battles
  • [HOUSE]
facts...... most are not happy with 3.8.....events.....and match making.   so ribblestripe what is wotb going to do about all 3.  your feedback is welcome                      "real concerns"

Edited by wrecker1968, 11 January 2018 - 04:28 PM.

Davedt #350 Posted 11 January 2018 - 07:05 PM

Junior Sergeant

• Players
  • 18792 battles
  • [_OPS_]
I was very excited about this fair as all I wanted from this event was the Chieftain, I had the rest... gave up trying it was virtually impossible.

yagerboi #351 Posted 12 January 2018 - 12:28 AM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 4269 battles
  • [N-W-0]

View PostDavedt, on 11 January 2018 - 01:05 PM, said:

I was very excited about this fair as all I wanted from this event was the Chieftain, I had the rest... gave up trying it was virtually impossible.

i just wanted the Dracula or some tier 5 tank.

yagerboi #352 Posted 12 January 2018 - 12:30 AM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 4269 battles
  • [N-W-0]

View PostRibbleStripe, on 11 January 2018 - 03:24 AM, said:

You are free to feel like that if it helps you to keep WL record up.

thats not what I meant lol. btw are you ever gonna fix the matchmaking? I can get like 3 good days but then for like 2 days it'll just got hella weird and I'll lose wayyy more then I win.

BattChiefJoe241 #353 Posted 12 January 2018 - 02:35 AM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 7712 battles
  • [MCFD]

View PostDavedt, on 11 January 2018 - 02:05 PM, said:

​same here I have all but the Type 64 and the Chieftan, would of been happy with either one. If they were for sale or at the end of a grind, at least you would know your chances.

1017288795.png

TemplarXX #354 Posted 12 January 2018 - 04:21 AM

Private

• Players
  • 7653 battles
  • [3OOOD]

This fair is a pathetic fraud!.

Here in my country the owner or host of such a game just should keep 15% of the income. Wargaming just should give 0.01% and keep 99.99% in his pocket. Such a band of thieves!!.

i hope you wil never do this gambling game again because a lot of people is absolutelly dissapointed with this game ans with a lot of reason because wargaming keep sucking and sucking over time with stupid nerf of mediums, spare parts , kill the profitablitlitty of anko, a premium tank, the impossible to complete predator and vindicator event, nerfing of gold bullets and stuff like that. Im just stoping to waste mone here ans saving for another games.

recall us when you go to bankrupcy, wargaming....

Viper8757NC #355 Posted 12 January 2018 - 04:40 AM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 18943 battles
  • [III-S]
The Fair was a farce.  And this game has become stale.

Leonahacke #356 Posted 12 January 2018 - 09:52 PM

Private

• Players
  • 2344 battles
  • [211]

View PostUniformcorgi6, on 08 January 2018 - 11:01 PM, said:

So nothing huh, well i guess you all will learn the hard way. Maybe in russia this flys. But not in the USA. It has been fun but this is in violation of Google plays policies. The gaming laws of the United States. And foreign trade laws good bye WG you had a good scam for so long.

bro .. it is not russia, this is Belarus. President Lukashenko. This is not Russia.

wreckerthe2nd #357 Posted 13 January 2018 - 04:28 PM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 5067 battles
  • [MORS]
Belarus...... former soviet union.   not far off.....el presidenta

Uniformcorgi6 #358 Posted 13 January 2018 - 09:48 PM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 9761 battles
  • [-DERP]
Why ruin the best game out by cheating people in some "lets give em false hope" fair. Come on. We love your game sorry about not knowing the origin or owner if it. Its funny that you mention your president. Our president is Donald Duck. Yay no more save the world lets blow this sombtch up. Good game still sad that i drew three different tanks while opening chests to build points for great ones that i still dont have. Ticket system will not let me file one with WG what do I do?

yagerboi #359 Posted 14 January 2018 - 07:50 AM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 4269 battles
  • [N-W-0]

View PostUniformcorgi6, on 13 January 2018 - 03:48 PM, said:

Why ruin the best game out by cheating people in some "lets give em false hope" fair. Come on. We love your game sorry about not knowing the origin or owner if it. Its funny that you mention your president. Our president is Donald Duck. Yay no more save the world lets blow this sombtch up. Good game still sad that i drew three different tanks while opening chests to build points for great ones that i still dont have. Ticket system will not let me file one with WG what do I do?

did you get past the annoying blueprint wall barrier? I was about 50 points away from getting a tank.

animal_mutha_ #360 Posted 18 January 2018 - 04:04 AM

Private

• Players
  • 17164 battles
  • [PCNR]
Warning - my rant on this pos event begins now...

Jebus, politics and tanks (tank video games that is) don't mix.  Next we'll be talking tanks and religion.

Let's try to stay on point, that being that the last few events have been sucktacular.  Each flawed in their own way - the "fair" being the first that actually left me feeling taken advantage of.  It can't end fast enough, but now that it's almost over, I feel like the mark in a 3 week long game of '3 card monty'.  I feel like a sucker - and I'm pissed off.

Sham, hoax, fraud.  It'd be more honest if they outfitted wg staff with ski masks and handguns and waited for us by the ATM.  At least stick up kids don't open with "this is going to be loads of fun and there will be prizes!!!!".

Then there is the investment of time and effort put into the event ...  On a positive note, at least this event was easy to spot as a money grab - didn't take long to understand the in game rewards of event currency, cost of tickets, chest rewards, bizarre progress point system for earning tanks, etc and realize the event was total horseshiite.

After the first few days - I predicted I'd walk away with some credits, spare parts and boosters - and that's what I got.  No fun, no real prizes, but my urge to uninstall is rising.  Nice work team.

(I realize there was little substance to the post - but I had to vent)

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users