• 6556 battles
  • [OSKAR]
and cant get the NA fair to open

I_Maverick_I #42 Posted 22 December 2017 - 04:04 AM

Ribble4Prez2020

• Players
  • 12434 battles
  • [LIES]
That Goose tank better be there by the time it gets online for me.

View Post__Seal__, on 13 December 2017 - 06:13 PM, said:

I have said this before. The reason seals are migrating to tier X is because there are too many clubbers at 1-5. Its no longer safe, even in our homeland.

Well...if the seals think it's safer to be at tier X, we should be playing tiers I-V to avoid the seals at tier X right?? 

SanguinaryDan #43 Posted 22 December 2017 - 04:09 AM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 10438 battles
  • [2PINT]

View PostI_Maverick_I, on 21 December 2017 - 11:04 PM, said:

That Goose tank better be there by the time it gets online for me.

It was sold out in the auction by about 7:30 eastern.
The point of the game is to win.  The purpose of the game is to have fun.  They are not mutually exclusive.

GOA_MIKE #44 Posted 22 December 2017 - 04:15 AM

Private

• Players
  • 1410 battles
  • [T-S-W]
Portal still broken and it's been down since launch of event...gg WG

slayer_____ #45 Posted 22 December 2017 - 04:16 AM

Spray and Pray

• Players
  • 34095 battles
  • [ATA2D]
Should be the 15 days of Blitzmas now. 

wrecker1968 #46 Posted 22 December 2017 - 04:18 AM

Junior Sergeant

• Players
  • 24456 battles
  • [HOUSE]

this crash is a good thing........wake up call

idiot400 #47 Posted 22 December 2017 - 04:20 AM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 6335 battles
  • [S-WAR]

the portal is not working for me

Edited by idiot400, 22 December 2017 - 04:21 AM.

WizoGT379 #48 Posted 22 December 2017 - 04:24 AM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 6714 battles
  • [RUDY]

View Postpgrass101, on 21 December 2017 - 09:18 PM, said:

I have a platoon  mission that I cannot complete because of your glitch in the code. I skipped it and I got another platoon mission. I want to be compensated for this

Why don’t you toon? Find someone in battle

You can't outsmart stupid, it just doesn't work like that - TengenToppaPotatoLagann

https://www.blitzstars.com/player/com/WizoGT379

Kiilu #49 Posted 22 December 2017 - 04:42 AM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 6248 battles
  • [RLWAR]
Ok on fair how about the problem with the tanks after the up date. T49 T69 M41 Bulldog that says I need a motor up grade that I already had.

XxxSTAKillaxxX #50 Posted 22 December 2017 - 05:00 AM

Junior Sergeant

• Players
  • 5553 battles
  • [TR0LL]

View PostZIoydd, on 22 December 2017 - 02:10 AM, said:

hey!

We know about problem with Blitz Fair!

Sorry for this. We are working on the fix.

Good, when do you guys pick up your pink slips and sell to a company who can run a simple website?

Theo99x #51 Posted 22 December 2017 - 05:19 AM

Private

• Players
  • 17538 battles
  • [W-O-O]
Not only can I not get onto the Fair Portal at all, I can't even chat with my clan about it!

rosgrim #52 Posted 22 December 2017 - 05:29 AM

Junior Sergeant

• Players
  • 36524 battles
  • [-PRV-]

and the Pramo guy JuJu.....ok we saw you are a good player, may be you got a different something form WOTB I don't know its not my business BUT, even if I respect all the decent people working on a project/task we are talking about people that do this for life vs people that spend money in this product (may be allowing you to play for free, I don't know you so it could be, for sure to participate to a nice tournament with prizes and fancy branded Air flight etc etc...guess who paid for that ?) so do the favor here it is not a matter of diplomacy:

1. the event is a trick and is way too much a "guys we want a lot of golds and may be you will get some you don't want (boosters etc".

Doing simple math. 14 days (if have a normal life and don't double all the missions) and you will get 28k- 30k flags ? So what ? neither the 50% of the event tasks.

2. the cost of legendary crate 7 ticket.....LOL....and to get the super premium (or whatever they call it) that is Chieftains or 64....forget it

3. I read the server is overloaded HUAHAHAHAHA....idea about how much money these guy are doing with this "game" ? problem with the server ? joking ?

What drive me crazy is that these company never ever apologize (ok few words in the forum) someway with their customers !!!! with the people that pay their salary......I like WOTB but I don't like the company behind it.

I'm sure that sooner or later there will be an end ( War Thunder launching a mobile version ? or someone else able to compete ?).

Players with money to spend will be still there, WOTB I'm not sure.

Over, see you on the battlefield (if the game works LOL)

Over

rosgrim #53 Posted 22 December 2017 - 05:32 AM

Junior Sergeant

• Players
  • 36524 battles
  • [-PRV-]

and the Pramo guy JuJu.....ok we saw you are a good player, may be you got a different something form WOTB I don't know its not my business BUT, even if I respect all the decent people working on a project/task we are talking about people that do this for life vs people that spend money in this product (may be allowing you to play for free, I don't know you so it could be, for sure to participate to a nice tournament with prizes and fancy branded Air flight etc etc...guess who paid for that ?) so do the favor here it is not a matter of diplomacy:

1. the event is a trick and is way too much a "guys we want a lot of golds and may be you will get some you don't want (boosters etc".

Doing simple math. 14 days (if have a normal life and don't double all the missions) and you will get 28k- 30k flags ? So what ? neither the 50% of the event tasks.

2. the cost of legendary crate 7 ticket.....LOL....and to get the super premium (or whatever they call it) that is Chieftains or 64....forget it

3. I read the server is overloaded HUAHAHAHAHA....idea about how much money these guy are doing with this "game" ? problem with the server ? joking ?

What drive me crazy is that these company never ever apologize (ok few words in the forum) someway with their customers !!!! with the people that pay their salary......I like WOTB but I don't like the company behind it.

I'm sure that sooner or later there will be an end ( War Thunder launching a mobile version ? or someone else able to compete ?).

Players with money to spend will be still there, WOTB I'm not sure.

Over, see you on the battlefield (if the game works LOL)

Over

PS: I apologize for the spelling mistakes.....to tired to pay attention

Edited by rosgrim, 22 December 2017 - 05:34 AM.

slayer_____ #54 Posted 22 December 2017 - 05:36 AM

Spray and Pray

• Players
  • 34095 battles
  • [ATA2D]
100k spare parts is reasonable compensation for the “glitch”. Not having a Christmas themed garage 3 days before Christmas is very upsetting for my children. 

Mr_Baygon #55 Posted 22 December 2017 - 05:48 AM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 35847 battles
  • [-RED-]

View PostZip_Zip, on 22 December 2017 - 12:36 AM, said:

I miss the days of straight up on the table tank sales.

WG (good ol days): “here is a tank, buy it if you’d like, here is the price and here is the price of the tank with extra stuff if you want that. This way we get money and you get a pixel tank that you never really own but that you get hours of enjoyment from so you are happy anyway and everyone wins”

A good transaction between vendor and client leaves everyone getting something they wanted.

WG (today): “hey here is a tank that you want but we’ll only give you a chance to buy it so spend money trying to get it but don’t feel bad because we’ll give you some stuff you don’t want that way its not really gambling and at the end of the day you will have given us your money, and likely have not gotten what you wanted so that you can be disapointed at having spent money” 

A bad transaction between vendor and client leaves the client with buyers remorse and less likely to be loyal or spend money with that vendor in the future.

I have over 17 years of sales experience but the logic of the above should be clear to anyone who reads it.

Money at all costs is a horrible business model. Fair equitable transactions for both parties makes more sense and creates repeat, loyal business, WG pls wake up before its too late.

TL/DR: I love Blitz and want it to succeed. These events could be made into something enjoyable if made to be fair and let people exchange cash for what they want, not just a chance at it,

I sincerely hope someone at WG will read everything you wrote, because it's honestly the same thing that I feel.

I play this game for many years, maybe that's why I have practically all the tanks.

We all know why this all happens, FOR WHILE, THERE IS NO COMPETITOR. But when it does, we will certainly remember it all.

I miss the time that WG was a company that made a fair game. Now she's giving the impression of Dishonesty and Crazy for Money.

(I spent over 34K of gold, and only got many crap.
I regret it and I will certainly never spend any more money in this game!

kilo_mdm #56 Posted 22 December 2017 - 05:55 AM

Junior Sergeant

• Players
  • 17525 battles
  • [TFL1]

View PostMr_Baygon, on 22 December 2017 - 05:48 AM, said:

I sincerely hope someone at WG will read everything you wrote, because it's honestly the same thing that I feel.

I play this game for many years, maybe that's why I have practically all the tanks.

We all know why this all happens, FOR WHILE, THERE IS NO COMPETITOR. But when it does, we will certainly remember it all.

I miss the time that WG was a company that made a fair game. Now she's giving the impression of Dishonesty and Crazy for Money.

(I spent over 34K of gold, and only got many crap.
I regret it and I will certainly never spend any more money in this game!

Dang bro. 34,000 and no tank?!  I would be mad enough to crush my iPad over my head and never play this game again. Such [edited]. What a waste. 

I love lamp.

Lucas_Lopez_2016 #57 Posted 22 December 2017 - 06:18 AM

Private

• Players
  • 3499 battles
  • [FACR]
How do you get that premium tank we were supposed to get??

Vacazion #58 Posted 22 December 2017 - 06:21 AM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 45884 battles
  • [MINE]

I don't mind games of chance where the odds of getting rewards is very high.  That's more like a gift surprise.  However, after watching Bushka's stream (he got on the portal), this is gambling at its worse.  WoT needs to be an honest broker on the odds of winning a tank -- they seem very remote to the point you'll waste more money than a just a typical tank sale. What annoys me is the lack of any clarity when things go awry.  The advertising in the news gives the impression that premiums tanks will be handed out liberally. False advertising? I guess I'll see when I get into the portal.  I have 800k in free XP, hesitant to use it for this event.

Ace Mastery Badges: 213  tanks / Fav tank: Edelweiss / Worst tank: Nashorn / Premium: Mod 1 / Tier 10 fav: Obj 268 (high crew skills)

acrisis #59 Posted 22 December 2017 - 06:51 AM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 19905 battles
  • [EQ-TR]

View PostZip_Zip, on 21 December 2017 - 10:36 PM, said:

I miss the days of straight up on the table tank sales.

WG (good ol days): “here is a tank, buy it if you’d like, here is the price and here is the price of the tank with extra stuff if you want that. This way we get money and you get a pixel tank that you never really own but that you get hours of enjoyment from so you are happy anyway and everyone wins”

A good transaction between vendor and client leaves everyone getting something they wanted.

WG (today): “hey here is a tank that you want but we’ll only give you a chance to buy it so spend money trying to get it but don’t feel bad because we’ll give you some stuff you don’t want that way its not really gambling and at the end of the day you will have given us your money, and likely have not gotten what you wanted so that you can be disapointed at having spent money” 

A bad transaction between vendor and client leaves the client with buyers remorse and less likely to be loyal or spend money with that vendor in the future.

I have over 17 years of sales experience but the logic of the above should be clear to anyone who reads it.

Money at all costs is a horrible business model. Fair equitable transactions for both parties makes more sense and creates repeat, loyal business, WG pls wake up before its too late.

TL/DR: I love Blitz and want it to succeed. These events could be made into something enjoyable if made to be fair and let people exchange cash for what they want, not just a chance at it,

Totally and completely agree. 

WG proves once again it does not care any more about simplicity, fair buy/sell transactions, simple community events, ... 

Everything is needlessly complex, confusing, unfair, etc and now a straight up gamble. Let’s call a spade a spade. The primary means to play this lottery is GOLD, which you only get by spending money.

It is the worst thing they can do for player retention. Sure there will be a few hundred players who got a big prize with a small investment. All the others ones, who have been burned in past events, those who get burned in this event, those who want to collect tanks, those who would rather spend $20/tank they want, etc. just become more frustrated and disenfranchised by WG’s greed and blidness to player satisfaction. 

People want WG to succeed, but WG just keeps on ignoring their biggest and oldest fans, valuable feedback, ... for fast cash grabs, exploit and churn tactics, ... 

Blitz   Community   Coalition   
 BCC Forum Thread | BCC Discord invite

Mission Poll  |  Goose Event Poll  | ... 
Looney Tooners  ||  Triarii  ||  Blitz University  ||  Basic Training  ||  Mentor

2.8 Blitz Economy - A visual of the credit coefficients | Got lag? =>  Pingplotter thread

ArnoldSchwarzenegger155 #60 Posted 22 December 2017 - 07:47 AM

Private

• Players
  • 13316 battles
  • [T-600]
Noooooooo, Goose tank sold out!!! Nnnnnoooooooo!!!!!!!!!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users