Tournament recruiting

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

Ken_LaFernier #1 Posted 12 December 2017 - 04:43 PM

Private

• Players
  • 17682 battles
  • [RUS3]
CKAI3 is recruiting for reliable tournament players.  This is a tournament clan strictly.   We are accepting people with 50+wr and tier vi viii and x tanks for tournament play. Discord is available and recommended.  We roll hard and work together as a team.  We are tired of no shows and looking for people who are sick of it also.  We run all tournaments available.   My in game name is Ken_LaFernier contact me or send an application to the clan thnxs.

Edited by Ken_LaFernier, 12 December 2017 - 04:45 PM.

__Frostbite #2 Posted 12 December 2017 - 06:00 PM

Cold as Ice

• Players
  • 30900 battles
  • [-0]
good luck. id have more interest in joining if the clan tag was cooler though :P

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Join WoT Blitz's official English Discord server!!

PM me in-game, on the forums, or on Discord (Frostbite#7267) if you have any questions about WoT Blitz

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users