Jump to content


Tournament regulations «Off-season V–VI»


  • Please log in to reply
33 replies to this topic

bigpoppadaddy #21 Posted 01 January 2018 - 12:51 AM

    There's only one real Daddy, and that's ME!

  • Players
  • 64468 battles
  • 1,379
  • [-VB-]
  • Member since:
    06-28-2014
What’s up, why won’t it let me register my team for tonight? It says operation unavailable

I Love it when you call me Big Poppa, I love it when she calls me Big Daddy!

 

 


 


bigpoppadaddy #22 Posted 01 January 2018 - 12:54 AM

    There's only one real Daddy, and that's ME!

  • Players
  • 64468 battles
  • 1,379
  • [-VB-]
  • Member since:
    06-28-2014

10 minutes left befroe reg closes.


I Love it when you call me Big Poppa, I love it when she calls me Big Daddy!

 

 


 


_Glock #23 Posted 01 January 2018 - 01:03 AM

    Lance-corporal

  • Players
  • 17795 battles
  • 17
  • [GRIM]
  • Member since:
    09-06-2015

View Postbigpoppadaddy, on 01 January 2018 - 12:54 AM, said:

10 minutes left befroe reg closes.

 

Because its WG and they always have technical issues.

dr_appleby #24 Posted 01 January 2018 - 02:48 AM

    Lance-corporal

  • Players
  • 21825 battles
  • 66
  • [213]
  • Member since:
    03-16-2016

View PostRexyComandante, on 29 December 2017 - 02:58 PM, said:

Hello everybody!

 

Limits have changed in the weekend "Off-season VI-VI" tournaments. For December 30 - 56 teams, for December 31 - 24 teams.

 

View Postbigpoppadaddy, on 01 January 2018 - 12:51 AM, said:

What’s up, why won’t it let me register my team for tonight? It says operation unavailable

Wargaming changed the limits for pop up tourney # 3 Saturday to 56 teams. There are 56teams registered and you will not be able to register unless someone cancels.

2. Wargaming changed the limits for Pop up tourney # 4 Sunday to 24 teams. There are 24 teams registered and you will not be able to register a team unless someone cancels.


It shall be donearrival.jpg


Rankori #25 Posted 01 January 2018 - 05:07 AM

    Lance-corporal

  • Players
  • 9134 battles
  • 86
  • [-TF-]
  • Member since:
    04-12-2011

here is their failure they say one thing and do another only doing 24 teams, yet battle format is still listed at 512 teams.

 


Edited by Rankori, 01 January 2018 - 04:48 PM.


bigpoppadaddy #26 Posted 01 January 2018 - 03:54 PM

    There's only one real Daddy, and that's ME!

  • Players
  • 64468 battles
  • 1,379
  • [-VB-]
  • Member since:
    06-28-2014
Can you explain the purpose of limiting the teams?  Is it budget reasons for prizes?  I don't know if this is a fact of not but I heard there was something like 4AFK Clans last night out of the 24 possible teams.  If that's true, that's a bummer. 

I Love it when you call me Big Poppa, I love it when she calls me Big Daddy!

 

 


 


treemaster_hero #27 Posted 03 January 2018 - 01:50 AM

    Lance-corporal

  • Players
  • 13470 battles
  • 11
  • [ITB]
  • Member since:
    11-20-2016
ok i guess GRIT1 isnt the only clan having problems reg into this tounrey. we tried 2x now an it would show up 1 day til it started an then day it was 2 start it was taken down and it wasnt from us backing out for some reason we was taken off of it an we still dont know why. is there something going on or wat. we reg for the tier 5-6

treemaster_hero #28 Posted 03 January 2018 - 01:54 AM

    Lance-corporal

  • Players
  • 13470 battles
  • 11
  • [ITB]
  • Member since:
    11-20-2016
they need to either fix tourneys or just not make them at all if there messing it up this bad dang

Knopka_NA #29 Posted 03 January 2018 - 08:06 AM

    Sergeant

  • Administrator
  • 5 battles
  • 251
  • Member since:
    06-22-2017

View PostSlackman01, on 31 December 2017 - 03:31 AM, said:

I thought the tournament's were not working again but now I see that there was a limit on only 56 teams. 

 

 

 

View PostRankori, on 01 January 2018 - 01:45 AM, said:

Yesterday I registered My clan for todays tier 6 Tournament and i have 9 people. today it say i am not registered, and it wont let me register.

this is the second time since the non season tournament started that we could not register.

Thursday all Tournaments disappeared and could not register.

 

other video was cutting short

 

View Postbigpoppadaddy, on 01 January 2018 - 06:54 PM, said:

Can you explain the purpose of limiting the teams?  Is it budget reasons for prizes?  I don't know if this is a fact of not but I heard there was something like 4AFK Clans last night out of the 24 possible teams.  If that's true, that's a bummer. 

 

Hello,

 

sadly we faced a very-very bad bug last week that's why we decreased limits for all tournaments on all realms. Otherwise these tournaments may never happen :(

Now we found a solution for the nearest time and that's why all the tournament have the same limits as before the bug.

 

We are unhappy to decrease limits too but that was a only solution for this time.



Knopka_NA #30 Posted 03 January 2018 - 11:13 AM

    Sergeant

  • Administrator
  • 5 battles
  • 251
  • Member since:
    06-22-2017

The tournament «Off-season V–VI #2» which was cancelled on the last week will be running on January 10. Registration will be open on the next Friday.

Also for all tournaments registration will be closing at 8:00 AM (UTC -7) on the day of the tournament.



Knopka_NA #31 Posted 19 January 2018 - 09:34 AM

    Sergeant

  • Administrator
  • 5 battles
  • 251
  • Member since:
    06-22-2017
The limit decreased from 512 teams to 256.


RexyComandante #32 Posted 19 February 2018 - 09:13 AM

    Junior Sergeant

  • Administrator
  • 0 battles
  • 112
  • Member since:
    08-14-2017
Time was converted to the PT/ET format in the regulations.

mightymiddy #33 Posted 23 February 2018 - 06:25 PM

    Junior Sergeant

  • Players
  • 19322 battles
  • 110
  • [TX4J]
  • Member since:
    09-16-2016
Just noticed today that the offseason tournaments are over after this weekend??  Why are they over sooo soon?  This is very disappointing for many people that want to play in tournies.  Especially for the new folks.  There are NO tournies at all for next week?  We are only in the middle of Feb and there have been no announcement of reg season.  When does the regular season begin? There should not be a huge gap between the two as many will start losing players as a result.  The offseason were the best tournies because you were playing equal caliber teams for the most part except when wargaming took our 47% team in a group of all 52% ers and we still won 1st place.  These are more fair than regular season stacking rankings and seedings.

Knopka_NA #34 Posted 26 February 2018 - 07:59 AM

    Sergeant

  • Administrator
  • 5 battles
  • 251
  • Member since:
    06-22-2017

View Postmightymiddy, on 23 February 2018 - 09:25 PM, said:

Just noticed today that the offseason tournaments are over after this weekend?? Why are they over sooo soon? This is very disappointing for many people that want to play in tournies. Especially for the new folks. There are NO tournies at all for next week? We are only in the middle of Feb and there have been no announcement of reg season. When does the regular season begin? There should not be a huge gap between the two as many will start losing players as a result. The offseason were the best tournies because you were playing equal caliber teams for the most part except when wargaming took our 47% team in a group of all 52% ers and we still won 1st place. These are more fair than regular season stacking rankings and seedings.

 

Please wait a bit. Soon we will announce tournaments for this week and a new season :)





1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users