Jump to content


I went sealclubbing...


  • Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

Luc____ #1 Posted 13 December 2017 - 09:56 PM

    First Sergeant

  • Players
  • 8668 battles
  • 1,173
  • [XWING]
  • Member since:
    03-10-2017

First 2 battles: ​https://imgur.com/a/7QZSw

t82 is a beast! I can only imagine it before the nerf with 53mm of HE pen!


"Newer Player"

I'm working to improve my winrate. Currently: 45% 46% 47% 48%  49% 50% 51%ish >>> 30 days is 60% ... Currently working to become a unicum, and all tips are appreciated!

 


Ookla_the_Mok #2 Posted 13 December 2017 - 09:59 PM

    Team Brisket

  • Players
  • 25171 battles
  • 4,774
  • [BRSKT]
  • Member since:
    07-03-2014

Wait, did you create a second account for the sole purpose of clubbing seals?

 

If so, this is a bit of twisted genius.



__The_Dude_30__ #3 Posted 13 December 2017 - 10:00 PM

    The Dude of Dudes

  • Players
  • 14694 battles
  • 1,772
  • [CRU3L]
  • Member since:
    09-30-2015
You will soon face the full rath of __Seal__

                                       

                        Thank you SD for the awesome sig! CRUEL/CRU3L discord: https://discord.gg/4PEJ8zy

                 Member of the Training Room Police Department (TRPD)

                

 


Luc____ #4 Posted 13 December 2017 - 10:01 PM

    First Sergeant

  • Players
  • 8668 battles
  • 1,173
  • [XWING]
  • Member since:
    03-10-2017

View PostOokla_the_Mok, on 13 December 2017 - 04:59 PM, said:

Wait, did you create a second account for the sole purpose of clubbing seals?

 

If so, this is a bit of twisted genius.

 

And my own clan...
"Newer Player"

I'm working to improve my winrate. Currently: 45% 46% 47% 48%  49% 50% 51%ish >>> 30 days is 60% ... Currently working to become a unicum, and all tips are appreciated!

 


Ookla_the_Mok #5 Posted 13 December 2017 - 10:04 PM

    Team Brisket

  • Players
  • 25171 battles
  • 4,774
  • [BRSKT]
  • Member since:
    07-03-2014

View Postlucbp36, on 13 December 2017 - 04:01 PM, said:

 

And my own clan...

 

I salute you. 

 

Not all heroes super-villains wear capes.



NoobieDude #6 Posted 13 December 2017 - 10:19 PM

    First Sergeant

  • Players
  • 2805 battles
  • 1,520
  • [CYRUS]
  • Member since:
    11-29-2017
i find and kill alot of you players.. its a exciting match.. but you all usually win.

acrisis #7 Posted 14 December 2017 - 12:08 AM

    First Sergeant

  • Players
  • 20077 battles
  • 9,254
  • [III-C]
  • Member since:
    12-27-2014

Running multiple accounts, in violation of the EULA, sharing on the forum ...

GG


 

   Blitz   Community   Coalition   
BCC Discord invite | BCC Forum Thread
Wargaming Community Discord inviteWorld of Warships Community Discord invite        

Looney Tooners | Triarii | Blitz University | Basic Training  | Mentor
2.8 Blitz EconomyGot lag? =>  Pingplotter thread 
 |  Mission Poll  | Goose Event Poll  | ...


9_V0LT #8 Posted 14 December 2017 - 12:19 AM

    First Sergeant

  • Players
  • 2560 battles
  • 1,068
  • [OGRE]
  • Member since:
    06-26-2017

View PostOokla_the_Mok, on 13 December 2017 - 10:04 PM, said:

 

I salute you. 

 

Not all heroes super-villains wear capes.

 

I thought it was not all super-villains wear lab coats?

Yeah, I'm back. Let's not make a big deal about this.


__Seal__ #9 Posted 14 December 2017 - 01:28 AM

    Legendary Guardian of Sealkind

  • Players
  • 12608 battles
  • 1,557
  • [PNCR]
  • Member since:
    08-09-2015

Okeey. I haven't done an all-out roast in a while. Incoming! 

 

(Trigger warning)

 

Wooh. Sorry. Had to. 

 


New to tier X? Here’s the meta, with the all new tier x tier list.

http://forum.wotblitz.com/index.php?/topic/92877-the-ultimate-tier-x-tier-list/

#1 Tiger I Player NA, #4 Global

Seal Clubbing (v.)- The act of playing any strong or overpowered tank at tiers 1-6 for the purpose of dominating newer players.

Co-founder of the Training Room Police Department (TRPD)


jaredofwar223 #10 Posted 14 December 2017 - 01:37 AM

    Sergeant

  • Players
  • 22221 battles
  • 406
  • Member since:
    05-07-2015

View Post__Seal__, on 13 December 2017 - 05:28 PM, said:

Okeey. I haven't done an all-out roast in a while. Incoming! 

 

(Trigger warning)

 

Wooh. Sorry. Had to. 

 

You just made me feel bad about clubbing seals, thx



I_Maverick_I #11 Posted 14 December 2017 - 01:57 AM

    Ribble4Prez2020

  • Players
  • 14637 battles
  • 1,074
  • [CRUEL]
  • Member since:
    06-13-2016

View Post__Seal__, on 13 December 2017 - 05:28 PM, said:

Okeey. I haven't done an all-out roast in a while. Incoming! 

 

(Trigger warning)

 

Wooh. Sorry. Had to. 

 

 

you tend to forget that we get these "seals" you talk of, are raiding Tier X. That's our competitive tier and I AM TIRED of seeing scrubs in their Leo 1's or IS-7's or Grille 15's doing 0-600 damage. Especially when you get 2 or more of them, which happens...100% of the time. The last 20 battles I've played, I've come across AT LEAST 2 people on each team with a win rate under 50%. Most of the time, you'll even get a 45%er or a 42%er on yours or the reds team. This is supposed to be our competitive tier and these fools are ruining it. 

 

AND when this happens, these players see how badly they are doing, and other players start to call them out for playing so badly. It shouldn't be an insult to say, "Go back to the lower tiers and learn how to play the game." Anyone that would define that as an insult is a snowflake and needs to toughen up. I will never feel ashamed or embarrassed to seal club. And I don't even club either. My current average tier for my 30 stats is 7.98, because I basically only play Tiers VIII, IX, and X now. https://www.blitzstars.com/player/com/I_Maverick_I  you can check it out for yourselves if you want to see. 

 

But when I do play the lower tiers, I never feel bad for using my game knowledge to absolutely wreck other players. I play to WIN, and I will use all of my ability, knowledge, and skill to do just that. So please, stop attempting to make people feel bad about playing the low tiers. 

 

-Maverick out



__Seal__ #12 Posted 14 December 2017 - 02:13 AM

    Legendary Guardian of Sealkind

  • Players
  • 12608 battles
  • 1,557
  • [PNCR]
  • Member since:
    08-09-2015

View PostI_Maverick_I, on 14 December 2017 - 01:57 AM, said:

 

you tend to forget that we get these "seals" you talk of, are raiding Tier X. That's our competitive tier and I AM TIRED of seeing scrubs in their Leo 1's or IS-7's or Grille 15's doing 0-600 damage. Especially when you get 2 or more of them, which happens...100% of the time. The last 20 battles I've played, I've come across AT LEAST 2 people on each team with a win rate under 50%. Most of the time, you'll even get a 45%er or a 42%er on yours or the reds team. This is supposed to be our competitive tier and these fools are ruining it. 

 

AND when this happens, these players see how badly they are doing, and other players start to call them out for playing so badly. It shouldn't be an insult to say, "Go back to the lower tiers and learn how to play the game." Anyone that would define that as an insult is a snowflake and needs to toughen up. I will never feel ashamed or embarrassed to seal club. And I don't even club either. My current average tier for my 30 stats is 7.98, because I basically only play Tiers VIII, IX, and X now. https://www.blitzstars.com/player/com/I_Maverick_I  you can check it out for yourselves if you want to see. 

 

But when I do play the lower tiers, I never feel bad for using my game knowledge to absolutely wreck other players. I play to WIN, and I will use all of my ability, knowledge, and skill to do just that. So please, stop attempting to make people feel bad about playing the low tiers. 

 

-Maverick out

 

I have said this before. The reason seals are migrating to tier X is because there are too many clubbers at 1-5. Its no longer safe, even in our homeland.

 

By playing in lower tiers, you are driving away newer players, thus lowering the lifespan of the game. I'm trying to make people aware of that.


New to tier X? Here’s the meta, with the all new tier x tier list.

http://forum.wotblitz.com/index.php?/topic/92877-the-ultimate-tier-x-tier-list/

#1 Tiger I Player NA, #4 Global

Seal Clubbing (v.)- The act of playing any strong or overpowered tank at tiers 1-6 for the purpose of dominating newer players.

Co-founder of the Training Room Police Department (TRPD)


marauder51 #13 Posted 14 December 2017 - 02:35 AM

    Junior Sergeant

  • Players
  • 10706 battles
  • 150
  • [DERPS]
  • Member since:
    06-24-2016
When the seal clubbers get clubbed. Most of em are KV2 toons making it a pain for others to grind tanks.. Tier 1 to 5 is super hellish because you get the noobs and the enemy probably someone that already owns a tier x tank lol

I_Maverick_I #14 Posted 14 December 2017 - 02:38 AM

    Ribble4Prez2020

  • Players
  • 14637 battles
  • 1,074
  • [CRUEL]
  • Member since:
    06-13-2016

View Post__Seal__, on 13 December 2017 - 06:13 PM, said:

 

I have said this before. The reason seals are migrating to tier X is because there are too many clubbers at 1-5. Its no longer safe, even in our homeland.

 

By playing in lower tiers, you are driving away newer players, thus lowering the lifespan of the game. I'm trying to make people aware of that.

 

 

uh...you have no idea how much that cracked me up. 

 

so you're now you're telling me it's safer for a seal to be at tier X than at tier 1-5. i guess i didn't know the definition of "nob" till now, because that's the stupidest thing I've heard since "lights rush town" at Middleburg.

 

edit: thanks for making me a good signature, i finally bothered to make one


Edited by I_Maverick_I, 14 December 2017 - 02:51 AM.


NoobieDude #15 Posted 14 December 2017 - 08:51 PM

    First Sergeant

  • Players
  • 2805 battles
  • 1,520
  • [CYRUS]
  • Member since:
    11-29-2017
all of this doesn't bother me... i feel it has improved my playing... oh by the way... how do i play my tier 2  pz 35 (t)? i cant seem to get the hang of it..

Enzo_Gorlami #16 Posted 14 December 2017 - 11:19 PM

    First Sergeant

  • Players
  • 24931 battles
  • 1,901
  • [BELLS]
  • Member since:
    01-03-2017
“I went down the Piraeus yesterday with Glaucon, the son of Ariston. I wanted to say a prayer to the goddess, and I was also curious to see how they would manage the festival, since they were holding it for the first time.”1

__Seal__ #17 Posted 15 December 2017 - 12:45 AM

    Legendary Guardian of Sealkind

  • Players
  • 12608 battles
  • 1,557
  • [PNCR]
  • Member since:
    08-09-2015

View PostI_Maverick_I, on 14 December 2017 - 02:38 AM, said:

 

 

uh...you have no idea how much that cracked me up. 

 

so you're now you're telling me it's safer for a seal to be at tier X than at tier 1-5. i guess i didn't know the definition of "nob" till now, because that's the stupidest thing I've heard since "lights rush town" at Middleburg.

 

edit: thanks for making me a good signature, i finally bothered to make one

 

i mean- lights rush town has worked before ¯\_( ͠° ͟ʖ °͠ )_/¯ 


New to tier X? Here’s the meta, with the all new tier x tier list.

http://forum.wotblitz.com/index.php?/topic/92877-the-ultimate-tier-x-tier-list/

#1 Tiger I Player NA, #4 Global

Seal Clubbing (v.)- The act of playing any strong or overpowered tank at tiers 1-6 for the purpose of dominating newer players.

Co-founder of the Training Room Police Department (TRPD)


Tyeme #18 Posted 15 December 2017 - 01:28 AM

    Junior Sergeant

  • Players
  • 9546 battles
  • 123
  • [-SA-]
  • Member since:
    07-17-2016
Maybe if the seals could have a game at tier 1-4 without getting clubbed, after getting bashed at tiers 8-10, they would migrate back to tiers 1-4 and learn something before moving up.  If your beating them up at tiers 1-4, there is no incentive to play lower tiers.  To them, there is no difference between you beating them up in 10 or 4.  Also, they get to ruin your tier 10 matches like you ruin their tier 4 matches.....seems fair.

herbie424 #19 Posted 15 December 2017 - 01:58 AM

    Sergeant

  • Players
  • 11964 battles
  • 421
  • [GZR]
  • Member since:
    07-05-2014

View Post__Seal__, on 13 December 2017 - 09:13 PM, said:

 

I have said this before. The reason seals are migrating to tier X is because there are too many clubbers at 1-5. Its no longer safe, even in our homeland.

 

By playing in lower tiers, you are driving away newer players, thus lowering the lifespan of the game. I'm trying to make people aware of that.

Yep. You uniSCUMS have ruined where I prefer to play with my win rate, namely Tiers IV and V, your favorite seal clubbing tiers. So, look for me at X when I get tired of being clubbed. 


 

 

 

 

 


MarBearCat #20 Posted 15 December 2017 - 02:12 AM

    Pennsylvania's Favorite Cat!

  • Players
  • 21793 battles
  • 9,738
  • [SDWA]
  • Member since:
    11-13-2015

View Post__Seal__, on 13 December 2017 - 09:13 PM, said:

 

I have said this before. The reason seals are migrating to tier X is because there are too many clubbers at 1-5. Its no longer safe, even in our homeland.

 

By playing in lower tiers, you are driving away newer players, thus lowering the lifespan of the game. I'm trying to make people aware of that.

 

"I have said this before. The reason seals are migrating to tier X is because there are too many clubbers at 1-5. Its no longer safe, even in our homeland."

 

 

This is not true at all. The reason the new players rush to tier X is because they believe that just owning a tier X tank

makes them a better player.

 

 

You finish a tier 6 battle where they did very little and you call them out as a bad player the first thing out of their mushes is "How many X's do you own?" or "You don't even own a tier X tank"

 

Meow!

 

 

 






1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users