-Player_??? Not allowed

Active players only

Discord is available

WizoGT379 #2 Posted 14 December 2017 - 01:47 AM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 6999 battles
  • [RUDY]

My Air Force could wreck y’all in one strike with a combined joint fighter strike force consisting of multiple Joint Strike f-35 Lightning’s, some f-22 raptors, and the good ol refulers

also let’s borrow some a-10 warthogs

I’m sampling the retiree life, of Blitz, not sure if I’ll be returning, but thanks for all of your advice and fun.

You can't outsmart stupid, it just doesn't work like that - TengenToppaPotatoLagann

__The_Dude_30__ #3 Posted 14 December 2017 - 01:54 AM

The Dude of Dudes

• Players
  • 16529 battles
  • [CRU2L]

View PostWizoGT379, on 13 December 2017 - 08:47 PM, said:

My Air Force could wreck y’all in one strike with a combined joint fighter strike force consisting of multiple Joint Strike f-35 Lightning’s, some f-22 raptors, and the good ol refulers

also let’s borrow some a-10 warthogs

I might have a few tanks you can borrow, just to add insult to injury.

Signature by SpartacusDiablo   The king of signatures                                                                                                                       CRU2L Deputy. CRUEL/CRU2L discord: https://discord.gg/twdc4Dq

o7 RatchetGod, R.I.P.

__Seal__ #4 Posted 14 December 2017 - 02:19 AM

Legendary Guardian of Sealkind

• Players
  • 12674 battles
  • [BNCR]
Good luck!

New to tier X? Here’s the meta, with the all new tier x tier list.

http://forum.wotblitz.com/index.php?/topic/92877-the-ultimate-tier-x-tier-list/

#1 Tiger I Player NA, #4 Global

Seal Clubbing (v.)- The act of playing any strong or overpowered tank at tiers 1-6 for the purpose of dominating newer players.

Co-founder of the Training Room Police Department (TRPD)

TheBossSEAN #5 Posted 14 January 2018 - 03:55 PM

Junior Sergeant

• Players
  • 38 battles

im halfway to my is3{on my main}......will ge t8 prem at june to july......if there is a discout.

{main account)

do u guys havv tier 7 clan sup?

im at lv8 personal access

#i want is5

SEAN-THE YOLOING CHICKEN WHO LIKES "TURTELS" THIS IS MIEN REROLL;MAIN CommanderSean_2014 (na) | BlitzStars.com

*I'm *Taiwanese* so pls forgive my crappy English* {click on pic for enlarged pic}  

FREE ARMOR INSPECTOR AT:Knowledge database for World of Tanks Blitz – Blitz Hangar                                 

BullDawg1942 #6 Posted 19 January 2018 - 03:00 AM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 19130 battles
  • [AR020]

USMC Nam Vet here,,,older...over you 2,000 min by a bunch 10,000+,,Win8 48% and climbing...went up 6% last year...Have tier 7 tanks, ok ..I play Blitz  almost  every day,,,,Would do tier 5-6 Tourn,,have good win ratio in that series,,,I can   access TS or Discord I run Head set an Mic combo..on desk top PC Windows,,,when I say ill be there IM there I make committments not maybe and excusses...I dont,,,DONT  play with NO Shows  or unrespectfull  minors{that means Kids} ...Morons and Idiots there is enough of them in the game dont need that in a clan,,,I have 38 tanks ALL 100%, maxed out provisions and consumables,,I run Prem and Gold ..if you dont like that then I dont care...Feel Free to message me if you have any questions...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users