Enough is enough...40% players!

• Please log in to reply
30 replies to this topic

_MeanMachine_ #1 Posted 16 December 2017 - 12:51 PM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 35221 battles
  • [DRSI4]

Wargaiming this is getting absolutely ridiculous! Time after time being low tier doing top damage and watching my team die a noobs death or better yet drive into the water and kill them selves. When the match is over you check team stats and not one of your teammates has a winrate above 45%. Give me a break with all the none skilled players you have brought to this game now. Not to mention that match making is completely stupid now as well. Pretty messed up when you are already an underdog with the noobs on your team but then the red team is loaded with better tanks to boot. So now red team has better tanks, more hit points, and better players. Checked their stats too and only two were under 50%.

I think all of us have noticed the decline in player skill. I for one play a fraction of what I used to now as myself being a competive player can’t handle the constant stupidity you have to deal with in game now. The game feels rigged now. Like side scraping behind a building taking a shot at a red tank that isn’t looking your way and as you pull back to cover he snap shots and somehow manages to hit you for equal damage now. Seems a little [edited]to me. What did you do write code to make it shot for shot so the noobs will be happy?

Why not just create a server for all these clowns. Try asking how many of the players that have been on here for years are happy with the games progression. At best a system needs to be put in place to teach the clowns how to play before moving into upper tiers and taking the enjoyment out of competive play for all of us.

Posit1ve_ #2 Posted 16 December 2017 - 01:14 PM

Credits Master

• Players
  • 40292 battles
  • [_V_]

On the contrary:

Noobs make you win more (if you have over a 50% winrate)

1. There is a higher chance they will be on red (6/13 chance form them being on your team, 7/13 for them being on the other team)

2. They make it easier to have a large impact on the game

You wanna know why winning at low tiers is easy? (I'll give you a hint: It's not because the playerbase there is better)

And there's always room for personal improvement. If you're not winning as much as you like, you're just not good enough to club the noobs quickly/proficiently enough. It is definitely feasible to win 70%+ of your games if you're good enough.

301 tanks in the garage!

Your local friendly credits guru: http://forum.wotblit...__fromsearch__1  (Most upvoted post on the forums!!!!)

Certified Batignolles Chatillon 25t addict

_The_Tactition_ #3 Posted 16 December 2017 - 02:06 PM

The Best Tactician

• Players
  • 18497 battles
  • [CRUEL]
Don’t make my clanmate sad.

Member of the Training Room Police Department

My YouTube:https://m.youtube.com/channel/UChFwqqu30_epeLO0q-BKEFw 

Give us the IRON CROSS

Schicklgruder #4 Posted 16 December 2017 - 02:32 PM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 21221 battles
  • [LONE1]
Wow...full of yourself much?  

Veritas_601 #5 Posted 16 December 2017 - 03:46 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 23068 battles
  • [CITY]
Man it's the only way this game is surviving. 30-40 win rate folks. It gets in their head, picked fights, adrenaline, the money spend. It's the psychology of this game. Some of these folks are just there to be nearly bots in this game across all platforms, networks and devices. Wargaming will never ever ever give a crap about your enjoyment for this game or not due to bad players. Ever. The downside is if they are all crappy players the game is just not worth it. Not even for seal clubbing. Boring repetitive and the same variables. The variables mostly being terrible terrible teams that will never give a f either. So, you'll get a streak of good teams and a streak of bad teams. But chances are you'll be the only one on your team that cares, sometimes another teammate of the 7. Platooning meh, it's a crap shoot. Again... it's a slot machine Blitz

wannabeunicum #6 Posted 16 December 2017 - 03:56 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 26205 battles

View PostPosit1ve_, on 16 December 2017 - 01:14 PM, said:

On the contrary:

1. There is a higher chance they will be on red (6/13 chance form them being on your team, 7/13 for them being on the other team)

You wanna know why winning at low tiers is easy? (I'll give you a hint: It's not because the playerbase there is better)

And there's always room for personal improvement. If you're not winning as much as you like, you're just not good enough to club the noobs quickly/proficiently enough. It is definitely feasible to win 70%+ of your games if you're good enough.

STOP USING STATS. 

I rarely complain about noobs on a statistical level. In a single game yes but never on a statistical level. The only constant in any battle is you so therefore you make or break your team.

4sfield #7 Posted 16 December 2017 - 05:36 PM

Space Lord

• Players
  • 26966 battles
  • [CRUEL]

View PostPosit1ve_, on 16 December 2017 - 08:14 AM, said:

On the contrary:

This^.

It can get frustrating if you lose a few in a row but that is not normal. Skills have still been still trumping bad players 66% of the time, that’s how it worked at tier VIII for me last night. I lost my 1st one badly at canyons, the team had no idea what they were doing. Then I lost the next 2 as a bottom tier because the tier IX’s on my team had no idea what they were doing. I ended up finishing 10-5 because I know what I’m doing. The teams weren’t any different, there was always someone who didn’t know what they were doing. 

It isn’t the teams, you can still make a difference. You just have to use your head. I went 10-5 in a medium at tier VIII that wasn’t a mod I. You have to learn to expect the unexpected and plan for your team to do what 40%ers do. It may not be how you want to play but if you want to win consistently, you have to pay attention to what those guys are doing every game and have plan ready when you see it again. Learn from EVERY loss or go on long losing streaks. Just because guys play bad doesn’t mean you need to give up trying.

Snowflakes - 1, Good Guys - 0

FREE _stealy!!!

KeenGear #8 Posted 16 December 2017 - 07:41 PM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 15495 battles
  • [BELLS]

Players always complain when they are on the team with more noobs.

Imagine the red team has more noobs, do those players complain? Guess not.

AestheticWinner #9 Posted 18 December 2017 - 11:07 AM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 56235 battles
  • [_V_]

Dude... 

1. The only constant you can rely on is YOU. Carry harder. My 30 day win rate is 69.14%. I get the same freaking imploding teammates that all of the rest of you do. How is my win rate so good then? Im pretty decent at positioning to cause more damage than I receive. 

2. Random battles are just that, random. I've seen everything from 5 TD's and 2 heavies vs 1 heavy, a TD and the rest meds. I've seen both sides of this win. Wargaming can't fix the players and their skill level. The only ones that can do that is you.

3. There are plenty of YouTube videos that have been released by wargaming and by contributors (BushkaOnBlitz for example) that show how to be better players. People only need to utilize the tools already afforded them. 

I used to be a meh player. Sitting around 52% win rate. I found WotBstars.com (gone now) and saw the clans that were at the top. I looked for those clans in battle, watched where they positioned, how they played and I started to mimic them. Guess what? Win rate went way up. Wargaming can do little about the player base. Just become a better player yourself. 

_BARCODE #10 Posted 23 December 2017 - 11:16 AM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 34939 battles
  • [L0VED]

View PostAestheticWinner, on 18 December 2017 - 03:07 AM, said:

Dude... 

1. The only constant you can rely on is YOU. Carry harder. My 30 day win rate is 69.14%. I get the same freaking imploding teammates that all of the rest of you do. How is my win rate so good then? Im pretty decent at positioning to cause more damage than I receive. 

2. Random battles are just that, random. I've seen everything from 5 TD's and 2 heavies vs 1 heavy, a TD and the rest meds. I've seen both sides of this win. Wargaming can't fix the players and their skill level. The only ones that can do that is you.

3. There are plenty of YouTube videos that have been released by wargaming and by contributors (BushkaOnBlitz for example) that show how to be better players. People only need to utilize the tools already afforded them. 

I used to be a meh player. Sitting around 52% win rate. I found WotBstars.com (gone now) and saw the clans that were at the top. I looked for those clans in battle, watched where they positioned, how they played and I started to mimic them. Guess what? Win rate went way up. Wargaming can do little about the player base. Just become a better player yourself. 

Well said Aesthetic

The hated one.....

Wb_Kancyr #11 Posted 23 December 2017 - 02:34 PM

Private

• Players
  • 6744 battles
  • [EYE]

I have a crap average ....but i play my tanks alone ...and i don't amp my avg by other means ...and you know alot of people do ...i don't play for the average ...because its rigged ..

1 thing is you are playing in teams ...why should my average be based on how good or bad my team is that was  randomly picked ...

For the most part i do what i have to ...in the match i am in ....and i do try to get at least 1 kill per match ....still i suck ...

Get your avg up  get a assload of low end tanks fight them a a few times ,win have about a 90 % or higher  avg and never use them again ...overwhelm the stats on your higher tanks ...with hi lower end tanks ...

i started like a month ago ..and just went ape sht ..not caring if i died or lived ,,,little did i know about stats ...well i am locked down now  @ 44 % ... 

Whats needed is a DEATH MATCH STATS ...base my stats on my performance not my teams ...

Picture is what i deal with 50 % of my battles ,,, so just saying

Attached Files

• Attached File   Untitled.jpg   63.7K

Edited by Wb_Kancyr, 23 December 2017 - 04:10 PM.

acrisis #12 Posted 24 December 2017 - 12:58 AM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 20077 battles
  • [III-X]

@Wb_kancyr

Your win-rate is not set in stone, but it is time to hang back a bit and do more damage. You yolo to your death for your abilities and then end up with a damage of only 0.6. You need to work on staying alive, dealing more damage, taking some reds out, ... which you can’t do if you are dead and you were the best player on your team.

Here’s how you stack up ... 

https://www.blitzstars.com/player/com/Wb_Kancyr

And it would also be good to stop rushing up the tiers, your wr is dropping fast the higher you go, which indicates you lack some basics. 

Blitz   Community   Coalition   
BCC Discord invite | BCC Forum Thread
Wargaming Community Discord inviteWorld of Warships Community Discord invite        

Looney Tooners | Triarii | Blitz University | Basic Training  | Mentor
2.8 Blitz EconomyGot lag? =>  Pingplotter thread 
 |  Mission Poll  | Goose Event Poll  | ...

Wb_Kancyr #13 Posted 24 December 2017 - 02:00 AM

Private

• Players
  • 6744 battles
  • [EYE]

View Postacrisis, on 24 December 2017 - 12:58 AM, said:

@Wb_kancyr

Your win-rate is not set in stone, but it is time to hang back a bit and do more damage. You yolo to your death for your abilities and then end up with a damage of only 0.6. You need to work on staying alive, dealing more damage, taking some reds out, ... which you can’t do if you are dead and you were the best player on your team.

And it would also be good to stop rushing up the tiers, your wr is dropping fast the higher you go, which indicates you lack some basics. 

Nice Advice ..good feedback ...Thank you,  ps: awsome stat sheet

SpawnTardsUnited #14 Posted 27 December 2017 - 08:01 PM

Private

• Players
  • 471 battles

View Postacrisis, on 24 December 2017 - 12:58 AM, said:

@Wb_kancyr

SpawnTardsUnited #15 Posted 27 December 2017 - 08:04 PM

Private

• Players
  • 471 battles
Good post and correct. If you're south of a damage ratio of 1 you are not really helping the team that much. If you're north of 1 you are helping your team to win. If you win 50 at 1-4 and 40 at 5-8, guess what? It ain't time to run with the big dogs yet.

redeemedbychrist23 #16 Posted 01 January 2018 - 08:55 PM

Junior Sergeant

• Players
  • 9784 battles
  • [B_AOG]
I agree with most of these comments. The game itself has taken a dramatic change for the worse but we have to remember that WG on mobile is still very young. A completly different set of devs. My w/l floats back and forth between 48 and 49.99 but my destuction ratio is 1.22. So im not the worst nor the best but not a noob by any standards. The main balance that Wargaming mobile hasnt figured out yet is since the 3 Tier change to 2 Teir is how to balance it back out. 

NoobieDude #17 Posted 01 January 2018 - 09:44 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 2978 battles
  • [CYRUS]

View PostPosit1ve_, on 16 December 2017 - 05:14 AM, said:

On the contrary:

+1    good stats on chances...i seem to kill alot of 5k/8k/10k tier 3 battle count clubbers....having trouble in my medium2 at the moment though..just not averaging my HP pool right now...and i cant carry poof teams...maybe im to aggressive or maybe not....idk...i sold it today i was frustrated with it...

Edited by NoobieDude, 01 January 2018 - 09:49 PM.

tankist22 #18 Posted 02 January 2018 - 08:05 AM

Junior Sergeant

• Players
  • 32394 battles
  • [-VB-]

Edited by tankist22, 02 January 2018 - 08:07 AM.

If you don't know what to do, listen and follow.

Epic KV-2 Video! 50 Single Shot Full HP Kills | Tankist22 on YouTube

tankist22 #19 Posted 02 January 2018 - 08:07 AM

Junior Sergeant

• Players
  • 32394 battles
  • [-VB-]

I agree with AestheticWinner.

Saw him many times in action. He's pretty much right. On the other side, it is true the game can get frustrating, but it's a game, LOL.

tankist22 #20 Posted 02 January 2018 - 08:08 AM

Junior Sergeant

• Players
  • 32394 battles
  • [-VB-]
I apologize for multiple posts, but I write a few sentences, and it gets cut.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users