update premium time compensation

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

acrisis #1 Posted 20 December 2017 - 05:37 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 20077 battles
  • [III-X]

Back in the good old days, with each update WG used to give us two days of premium time compensation, for any struggles with updates, server downtime, lag, ...

Gradually that was winded down from two days that started any time on the weekend you logged on (you could start on sunday and enjoy it mon-tue), to a more fixed 48 hours, to some certificates (nice touch), to some boosters and then nothing. 

Given the fact that in since the update players now spend 1-2-3-4-5 minutes in the queue before getting into a battle, then waiting for everyone to show up, spare time and precious premium time benefits we pay for just go to waste. 

It would be nice for WG to reinstate premium time compensation. 

Edited by acrisis, 20 December 2017 - 05:58 PM.

Blitz   Community   Coalition   
BCC Discord invite | BCC Forum Thread
Wargaming Community Discord inviteWorld of Warships Community Discord invite        

Looney Tooners | Triarii | Blitz University | Basic Training  | Mentor
2.8 Blitz EconomyGot lag? =>  Pingplotter thread 
 |  Mission Poll  | Goose Event Poll  | ...

shadynastys #2 Posted 20 December 2017 - 05:46 PM

Junior Sergeant

• Players
  • 16014 battles
I think they think that because they give the daily free crates they no longer need to do the premium time compensation for downtime due to updates.  Fair enough.

acrisis #3 Posted 20 December 2017 - 05:48 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 20077 battles
  • [III-X]

My typical haul is 40000 credits or 500 Spare Parts, but mostly 25-50 boosters that just pile up. (especially in the BIG and HUGE crates)

I have not seen a tank, a small amount of gold or any premium time certificates for many months. 

Edited by acrisis, 20 December 2017 - 05:52 PM.

RoadKutter #4 Posted 20 December 2017 - 06:18 PM

Polish Demolish

• Players
  • 28200 battles
  • [EQ-TR]

View Postacrisis, on 20 December 2017 - 09:48 AM, said:

My typical haul is 40000 credits or 500 Spare Parts, but mostly 25-50 boosters that just pile up. (especially in the BIG and HUGE crates)

I have not seen a tank, a small amount of gold or any premium time certificates for many months. 

I keep getting credits in all my crates. I think if you spend money on game it cuts you off from the better prizes.

Edited by RoadKutter, 20 December 2017 - 06:19 PM.

One day Canada will take over the World. And then you will all be Sorry!    

MessengerOfFear #5 Posted 20 December 2017 - 06:37 PM

RNG Lover

• Players
  • 14077 battles
  • [ACDC]

View Postacrisis, on 20 December 2017 - 12:48 PM, said:

I’ve gotten bits of gold (very nice), a bunch of spare parts (which are quite welcome) and credits (which are also quite welcome), a T-25 (please someone help me I suck in it), and a T-15 (which I am a lot better at using in comparison to the T-25).
"Ignoring life for 7 minutes is really a true superpower. Thank you, Wargaming."

acrisis #6 Posted 20 December 2017 - 06:55 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 20077 battles
  • [III-X]

It is not like I have not gotten anything from crates, I have; but that was primarily many months ago. Recently the there are more spare parts in the standard crates (always nice, but still a trickle compared to the millions of SP we all need) 

Point remains though, that right now, everybody's premium time is not carrying as far when they try to grind credits and/or tanks, because half the time one is just waiting in the queue. 

MAJIME #7 Posted 20 December 2017 - 09:09 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 8543 battles
  • [SRT]
How come I feel like WG is going to eventually introduce a premium match making system where if you have premium time, wait time for matches will be 50% quicker than if you are in a open PUB queue without premium.

SPΛRTΛ

acrisis #8 Posted 21 December 2017 - 07:41 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 20077 battles
  • [III-X]

Load times still are ridiculous ...

Was able to load in some games instantly early in the morning. Then past 9am 10am ... worse and worse.

I'm currently waiting 3:30 per battle ... 

Also tagged with update, premium time, compensation

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users