Boycott Blitz fair and events

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

_BARCODE #21 Posted 23 December 2017 - 11:10 AM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 28625 battles
  • [HATED]
Yep, this gamble is a joke. It is 100% a gamble with the house winning 99.9% of the time. Great business plan, except they didn't take into an account that their loyal players who regularly spend money (myself included), is going to have a large amount of them boycot and not spend anymore. I have about 75 days of premium time and now Im just gonna enjoy the tanks I already have. They got over $1k from me because I actually enjoyed their product and wanted to support them. This shows me what they really care about. Great job WG. i hope you realize how this makes you look. If I feel this way, you bet several others does too.

The hated one.....

rosgrim #22 Posted 24 December 2017 - 01:51 AM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 34906 battles
  • [-PRV-]

There is only 1 reason events like this are a scam (at the least the chaste part and the supergame part).

Exactly: it is a lottery.

So WOTB should declare the probability to get each prize ( to give you an example like Powerball lottery does. You go on the web site and see what kind of probability you get to win).

It seems (looking at what is going on) the probability to get the M60 and the Chieftain are really small %.

As a matter of fact I know that Apple is thinking to introduce this rule (declaring % to get the prize) not sure if in all the country.

I saw numbers, % and so wrote by someone: [edited]. Only WOTB knows the reality. 

In this way you just trash money trusting you gonna win something: we DON'T know it. Neither which is the number of tanks available as prize.

The in game tasks: obviously are impossible (simple math) to complete 100% but this could be understandable: after all even if u get 50% done you are getting some for free. Still is a trash event but this part is fair.

HYPE_Central #23 Posted 24 December 2017 - 06:56 AM

Private

• Players
  • 27425 battles
  • [TFL-2]
I agree this event is complete [edited]completing stages is impossible without spending real money besides the fact I can’t get to the fair page to use tickets earned. 

CelticVoivod #24 Posted 27 December 2017 - 12:17 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 35855 battles
  • [KRONO]
I'm just making do with the free stuff. I may only get some boosters and free exp etc but that'll do. The event is a joke and is promoting gambling to a young audience. Something ethically questionable about the whole thing.

KELL - TICK - VOY - VOD.

WE ARE KRONOS.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users