Jump to content


Sadly, this is good-bye.....

friends community everythingends

  • Please log in to reply
215 replies to this topic

Blartch #81 Posted 27 December 2017 - 07:18 PM

    Causer of Unrest

  • Players
  • 60335 battles
  • 8,209
  • [SPUD]
  • Member since:
    05-01-2015
I thought the main coolest feature was the noted lack of Christmas Elf Playdoh Puke camos?

Lokeen #82 Posted 27 December 2017 - 07:19 PM

    General P. McDangles

  • Club Wargaming
  • 38513 battles
  • 1,585
  • [CYCLN]
  • Member since:
    09-12-2014

View Post_War_Child_, on 27 December 2017 - 02:12 PM, said:

Howdy Tankers,

 

I am coming out of my Blitz Forum retirement to make a post here because Lokeen was my mentor in Blitz and he also became my friend. A huge part of my success is attributed to his advice, guidance and tutoring.  Additionally, I wanted to impress Lokeen so much I became obsessed with stats - something that normally doesn't affect me.  I started to lose my desire when Lokeen left Triarii, and then Wargaming decided to steal our equipment and make me grind it back at a cost.  I could have probably lived with that, but their attitude had clearly changed and when all the NA Staff bolted or got canned, that's when I knew.

 

So, I mirror Lokeen in my thoughts about Blitz and its current state. However, I still play it because my Triarii brethren (& babe) are still there plugging away, doing count-ins and competitions (and the DETH clan too).  My friendships will continue forth with Lokeen and the others, but my appearances in game will remain sparse.  I wish those of you who know me the best of success both here and in life, and I wish the same especially for my good friend, Lokeen....the most righteous tanker I know!  :honoring:

 

_War_Child_

 

 

PS - Until the Russians mess it up too, I am playing WoTPC now and can be found there under __WarChild__ if you're interested.  The transition from Blitz to PC is HARD and there is a lot to understand.  I can help though, so be sure to hit me up if you give it a whirl - I also have a bunch of starting out Codes that give you a free Tier 3 tank, some gold and some premium time.

 

PSS - This is my very last post in the Blitz Forums - for reals.  :rolleyes:

 

I love you my friend, thank you for the kind words, we WILL keep in touch.

Lokeen #83 Posted 27 December 2017 - 07:20 PM

    General P. McDangles

  • Club Wargaming
  • 38513 battles
  • 1,585
  • [CYCLN]
  • Member since:
    09-12-2014

View PostBlartch, on 27 December 2017 - 02:18 PM, said:

I thought the main coolest feature was the noted lack of Christmas Elf Playdoh Puke camos?

 

Well.....that to......:teethhappy:


 


 



TonnerreCadien #84 Posted 27 December 2017 - 07:21 PM

    Cabri dans le Maïs

  • Players
  • 44621 battles
  • 2,480
  • [HAHA]
  • Member since:
    05-23-2015
Stay classy!

jx1pteO.jpg

I'm too old to be a seal clubber! I can't tell you the last time I even went to a club!

"Go back to tier III!" - Every stat-fetisher who ever got salty with me in post-game chat

Des fois ce jeu est laid comme un coin de banquette, laisses-mon te dire...


acrisis #85 Posted 27 December 2017 - 07:23 PM

    First Sergeant

  • Players
  • 20339 battles
  • 11,028
  • [III-X]
  • Member since:
    12-27-2014

Wargaming ... slowly pushing us all out to pasture, one quarter, one month, one update at a time, ... 

 

Best wishes to you. 

 

:honoring:


 

Forum essentials:  > Desktop mode 
Check recent threads. Check WG staff threads. Use search.
    > WG Bugs and current update     > Feedback     > Vehicle Bay     > Guides     > Videos 

 

     BE  (+)   

    Got lag issues ?  >> Pingplotter thread  << 
Blitz Community Coalition | Looney Tooners | Triarii | Blitz University | Basic Training  | Mentor
 


krietenstein34 #86 Posted 27 December 2017 - 07:25 PM

    First Sergeant

  • Players
  • 29273 battles
  • 1,979
  • [HAHA]
  • Member since:
    01-03-2015

Agree spare parts blow, and kinda ruined for me too.    The last console I had was a SEGA.      Kinda thinking about making the PS4 plunge as well.

 

Is there a touch screen ?????????????    I hate soo many buttons.....       


Edited by krietenstein34, 27 December 2017 - 07:25 PM.

:girl:

TheChattaHooligan #87 Posted 27 December 2017 - 07:26 PM

    CHATTAAAAA NOOGAAAAA

  • Players
  • 13547 battles
  • 367
  • Member since:
    12-12-2014

View PostLokeen, on 27 December 2017 - 01:30 PM, said:

 

Thank you Sir.  I'm proud to call you my friend. o7


 

......and not listening to Chatta will be the one lesson I retain from Blitz! :teethhappy:

 

:P

"Damn the torpedoes! Full speed ahead!" -Admiral Farragut


RoadKutter #88 Posted 27 December 2017 - 07:38 PM

    Polish Demolish

  • Players
  • 36752 battles
  • 4,619
  • [III-H]
  • Member since:
    07-08-2014

That is some sad news Lokeen! Although I fully understand your position and I feel alike after plaything game for 3 years. 

I will miss you and your jokes! No longer EABOD will appear in red at the start of a game! 

Stay Classy and :honoring:

P.s. does xbox play on the same server as Ps4? If so I molight see you there!


                         

                    Ghosting reds since 2014

 

                

                                                                  


_chasey #89 Posted 27 December 2017 - 07:43 PM

    Unicum in training

  • Players
  • 18951 battles
  • 491
  • Member since:
    12-28-2011

View Postacrisis, on 27 December 2017 - 01:23 PM, said:

Wargaming ... slowly pushing us all out to pasture, one quarter, one month, one update at a time, ... 

 

Best wishes to you. 

 

:honoring:

 



_34 #90 Posted 27 December 2017 - 07:52 PM

    ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )

  • Players
  • 23523 battles
  • 1,477
  • Member since:
    11-04-2014

From the beginning, you have definetely been one of my inspirations in this community. I wish you the best of luck wherever you go!

 

o7 Lokeen!



_The_Tactition_ #91 Posted 27 December 2017 - 07:54 PM

    The Best Tactician

  • Players
  • 19493 battles
  • 2,583
  • [CRU2L]
  • Member since:
    02-06-2015
#StayClassyDontGetAssy.

Member of the Training Room Police Department

My YouTube:https://m.youtube.com/channel/UChFwqqu30_epeLO0q-BKEFw 

 

Give us the IRON CROSS


xjs #92 Posted 27 December 2017 - 07:54 PM

    Get off my lawn!

  • Players
  • 14535 battles
  • 934
  • [CYCLN]
  • Member since:
    06-28-2014
Who’s Lokeen?

                     Twitch Stream!    Thunderstorm Division   Recent Stats   


__Crusader6__ #93 Posted 27 December 2017 - 07:59 PM

    Annoying Mod

  • Players
  • 58763 battles
  • 11,490
  • [-C6-]
  • Member since:
    12-08-2014
I do not accept. 
 
Tank Hoarder: 365 tanks in Garage:  366/368 aced (AMX 30B, Mk1 and T49A repo),    wallet warrior.  Loyal M60 owner
I think 5.5 was good for the game - But I also want my Kenny OP nerfed. 
Sorry I haven’t aced the Smasher yet - So I’m still ruining tier 6-8 

 


Lokeen #94 Posted 27 December 2017 - 08:04 PM

    General P. McDangles

  • Club Wargaming
  • 38513 battles
  • 1,585
  • [CYCLN]
  • Member since:
    09-12-2014

View PostRoadKutter, on 27 December 2017 - 02:38 PM, said:

That is some sad news Lokeen! Although I fully understand your position and I feel alike after plaything game for 3 years.

I will miss you and your jokes! No longer EABOD will appear in red at the start of a game!

Stay Classy and :honoring:

P.s. does xbox play on the same server as Ps4? If so I molight see you there!

 

Nah unfortunately they don't cross platforms, I hope they change that.

BatchatBegins #95 Posted 27 December 2017 - 08:11 PM

    Lance-corporal

  • Players
  • 29159 battles
  • 79
  • [_V_]
  • Member since:
    01-24-2016

Even though I knew this was true for about a month, it still hurts to hear it. You and I have tore up this game so much and your help at tier 5 got me to the 3rd highest rank in the Chi-Nu! I can never forget the countless hours we spent on VC laughing at jokes and enjoying some awesome music that you introduced me to. No one could ever forget the death races either! You have shared joy, happiness, and your awesome voice with us for so long, making it so hard to say goodbye to you on here... If this isn't a good reason to pick up a PS4, then I don't know what is! 

 

We all will miss you, Lok. 

 

Thank you for bringing up the topics you did in here as well, for I know many of us have the same concerns (aka those ducking spare parts...). This game has become stale and no one can blame you for noticing and wanting a change. Here's hoping I make enough money at my job to get that blasted console so we can ruin teams like we used to! o7 you legend!

 

Bat


https://www.youtube....94IkcL_VqVjDd6Q

Super Uni. 67%. I make trashy vids for my enjoyment. 


Lokeen #96 Posted 27 December 2017 - 08:14 PM

    General P. McDangles

  • Club Wargaming
  • 38513 battles
  • 1,585
  • [CYCLN]
  • Member since:
    09-12-2014

View Postkrietenstein34, on 27 December 2017 - 02:25 PM, said:

Agree spare parts blow, and kinda ruined for me too.    The last console I had was a SEGA.      Kinda thinking about making the PS4 plunge as well.

 

Is there a touch screen ?????????????    I hate soo many buttons.....      

 

No touch screen, much betterness lol

Lokeen #97 Posted 27 December 2017 - 08:15 PM

    General P. McDangles

  • Club Wargaming
  • 38513 battles
  • 1,585
  • [CYCLN]
  • Member since:
    09-12-2014

View Post_34, on 27 December 2017 - 02:52 PM, said:

From the beginning, you have definetely been one of my inspirations in this community. I wish you the best of luck wherever you go!

 

o7 Lokeen!

 

Kind words, thank you.

Lokeen #98 Posted 27 December 2017 - 08:16 PM

    General P. McDangles

  • Club Wargaming
  • 38513 battles
  • 1,585
  • [CYCLN]
  • Member since:
    09-12-2014

View Postxjs, on 27 December 2017 - 02:54 PM, said:

Who’s Lokeen?

 

Derp's meatshield :)

Lokeen #99 Posted 27 December 2017 - 08:18 PM

    General P. McDangles

  • Club Wargaming
  • 38513 battles
  • 1,585
  • [CYCLN]
  • Member since:
    09-12-2014

View PostBatchatBegins, on 27 December 2017 - 03:11 PM, said:

Even though I knew this was true for about a month, it still hurts to hear it. You and I have tore up this game so much and your help at tier 5 got me to the 3rd highest rank in the Chi-Nu! I can never forget the countless hours we spent on VC laughing at jokes and enjoying some awesome music that you introduced me to. No one could ever forget the death races either! You have shared joy, happiness, and your awesome voice with us for so long, making it so hard to say goodbye to you on here... If this isn't a good reason to pick up a PS4, then I don't know what is!

 

We all will miss you, Lok.

 

Thank you for bringing up the topics you did in here as well, for I know many of us have the same concerns (aka those ducking spare parts...). This game has become stale and no one can blame you for noticing and wanting a change. Here's hoping I make enough money at my job to get that blasted console so we can ruin teams like we used to! o7 you legend!

 

Bat

 

Awe man, good thing I'm already cutting onions lol!


 

I can't put into words how much I enjoyed our times together my friend, please keep in touch, you are one classy bastage!



Bbm_14 #100 Posted 27 December 2017 - 08:30 PM

    Simia est simia, etiamsi purpura vestiatur

  • Players
  • 25268 battles
  • 1,907
  • [DD-R]
  • Member since:
    12-31-2014

Loke,

 

From jumping off a cliff as a clay bird to feeling naked in first pub match after gladiator mode’s forgotten settings to getting HE’ed in the bu1t BEFORE the end of the first ‘lap’ are only a few ‘times’ I was lucky enough partake, but most of all your ’bent’ rapier wit will be missed.

 

I rarely say goodbye but rather ‘so long’, until next time my friend.

 

Sincerely


"Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk, that  will teach you to keep your mouth shut" - Ernest Hemingway

========================================






Also tagged with friends, community, everythingends

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users