Whats so goood about the t34/is6?

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

TheBossSEAN #1 Posted 28 December 2017 - 03:36 PM

Junior Sergeant

• Players
  • 38 battles

why is t34 better than lowe?

lowe has better:hull armour,dpm,tranverse,gun handling,rof and dispershion.

the tanks are identical in armour profiles and turret armour.

oh,the lowe sidecrapes better.

so why t34 is getting so much love?

SEAN-THE YOLOING CHICKEN WHO LIKES "TURTELS" THIS IS MIEN REROLL;MAIN CommanderSean_2014 (na) | BlitzStars.com

*I'm *Taiwanese* so pls forgive my crappy English* {click on pic for enlarged pic}  

FREE ARMOR INSPECTOR AT:Knowledge database for World of Tanks Blitz – Blitz Hangar                                 

TheBossSEAN #2 Posted 28 December 2017 - 03:39 PM

Junior Sergeant

• Players
  • 38 battles

and the is6.

200ish armour all round.

trollish gun,trollish armour.

what fulstrates me is that the armour profile of the is6,no matter how u angle,theres always a 200ish plate.

the t26e4 makes more credits and is cheaper.and it seems that it has more armour on the front.

what is so good about these tanks?

SEAN-THE YOLOING CHICKEN WHO LIKES "TURTELS" THIS IS MIEN REROLL;MAIN CommanderSean_2014 (na) | BlitzStars.com

*I'm *Taiwanese* so pls forgive my crappy English* {click on pic for enlarged pic}  

FREE ARMOR INSPECTOR AT:Knowledge database for World of Tanks Blitz – Blitz Hangar                                 

TheBossSEAN #3 Posted 28 December 2017 - 03:41 PM

Junior Sergeant

• Players
  • 38 battles

it seems that t34 and lowe are identical in mobility,but lowe makes more credits by a long shot

Lowe,t26e4190%

t34170%

is6180%

Rockracer #4 Posted 28 December 2017 - 03:45 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 9172 battles

Try editing your posts and keeping all your questions in a single one. This is almost spam the way you made.

The T34 has a higher alpha and a smaller hull, and from what I know, better gun depression.

It's more practical than the Lowe for frontlining and hulldowning, apparently. All I have to assume this is the T29, which is really similar.

Now about the IS-6, it's a russian heavy, it's mobile, it has a 122mm gun with great alpha and pen, it can carry hard, and can get troll bounces everywhere. I mean it.

Compared to the Super pershing, it's just more reliable, and apparently faster.

I played TDs before it was cool. It was also never cool to begin with.

Deztroyer_Of_Deez_Nutz #5 Posted 28 December 2017 - 04:03 PM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 8246 battles
  • [ATW]

View PostRockracer, on 28 December 2017 - 03:45 PM, said:

Try editing your posts and keeping all your questions in a single one. This is almost spam the way you made.

The T34 has a higher alpha and a smaller hull, and from what I know, better gun depression.

It's more practical than the Lowe for frontlining and hulldowning, apparently. All I have to assume this is the T29, which is really similar.

Now about the IS-6, it's a russian heavy, it's mobile, it has a 122mm gun with great alpha and pen, it can carry hard, and can get troll bounces everywhere. I mean it.

Compared to the Super pershing, it's just more reliable, and apparently faster.

​Though the IS-6 does not have the gun depression of the SuperPersh

_UrgleMcPurfle_ #6 Posted 28 December 2017 - 04:04 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 9753 battles
  • [COD]
Each to their own opinion. If you can't decide which premium to buy, go on YouTube and watch gameplay videos of each one. You'll find at least one that suits your playstyle.

I love nothing more / Than my beautiful, succulent chins . . .

Co-founder of the Training Room Police Department (TRPD)

Looking for a tournament clan? Click here.

TheBossSEAN #7 Posted 28 December 2017 - 05:01 PM

Junior Sergeant

• Players
  • 38 battles
rgnhpteknrph;fkjwskyjnt;srhyt;'Refdoyt'/f,myjkt.selij'rntyknh;sry'aae4yu6'saNKantj'r

Ookla_the_Mok #8 Posted 28 December 2017 - 05:12 PM

Team Brisket

• Players
  • 27247 battles
  • [BRSKT]

View PostTheBossSEAN, on 28 December 2017 - 11:01 AM, said:

rgnhpteknrph;fkjwskyjnt;srhyt;'Refdoyt'/f,myjkt.selij'rntyknh;sry'aae4yu6'saNKantj'r

I agree, you should a low tier premium and move up tiers after 5000 games in it. 

[BRSKT] wants to put moist, succulent meat in your mouth.

7_3_PowerStroke #9 Posted 28 December 2017 - 09:05 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 6446 battles
  • [MAHOU]

I'll say it again.

IS-6 is brawler; will bounce a lot of weird shots. Has punchy gun that does well at close range where accuracy isn't as important.

T34 is hull-down beast with a big stick. Low mobility and tin foil for hull armour means getting caught in the open is death, and bad city brawler; I peek-a-boom in city maps with mine.

SP is a mixture of both. Decent, trollish armour that eats HEAT for breakfast lunch and dinner. I've mastered it twice. RoF is not great, but it gets the job done.

Edited by _Maho_Nishizumi_212, 28 December 2017 - 09:06 PM.

Stats

I write fanfiction and watch anime. Deal with it.

formerly _Maho_Nishizumi_212

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users