Late match starts

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

Damon_MrChavis_Preston #1 Posted 04 January 2018 - 06:39 PM

Private

• Players
  • 19114 battles
  • [AR020]
Ever since the update I start the match 15-25 secs after the start. I lose valuable position and sometimes my life. What's going to be done because I'm not the only one having this issue.

Bbm_14 #2 Posted 04 January 2018 - 06:51 PM

Simia est simia, etiamsi purpura vestiatur

• Players
  • 24490 battles
  • [DD-R]

Ping <login.wotblitz.com> and look for ‘packet loss’.

This is usually the culprit if indeed the problem is not on your end.

GL!

"Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk, that  will teach you to keep your mouth shut" - Ernest Hemingway

========================================

VikkoTheTusken #3 Posted 04 January 2018 - 07:42 PM

URoRRuR'R'R

• Players
  • 19131 battles
  • [III-H]
I just ran a traceroute. Seems like all the hops are server side.

Rage Quit? Bad Teams? MM got you down? Click HERE for my Blitz Guide to better tanking

Twitter     Facebook     YouTube

Veritas_601 #4 Posted 04 January 2018 - 08:56 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 22533 battles
  • [CITY]
Yeah this was happening pre update with some weird balancing of players going on. Traced as well and hang ups in DC. As per usual. If it's going on again do all you can to clean your device and help your network just to make sure but you will oddly notice your win rate falling and your devices sort of being wonky. In the world of conspiracy that is. Idk. It's the weirdest thing and never ever happens. You find it's the servers and of course there is no compensation for it nor is it fun to play when this is happening. It irks the team as well when you roll out or offer up a direction call all the while passing tanks who have no clue the battle began 20-30 seconds ago. Smh

Veritas_601 #5 Posted 04 January 2018 - 09:00 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 22533 battles
  • [CITY]
Also the weirdest lag was happening to one of my teams. It seemed as if we were lagged on purpose. We had some well known clan folks in platoon and the battle just seemed to slow our team down and out of the battle enough so that the reds could roll us. And they did. A fairly experienced team hampered and rolled. It was just noticeably off to realize and look around to see our team was getting pummeled. Never happens. And I think it had to do with the clan we had which were super unicum types vs a team with a fail toon and while lagged they pummeled us. Lag went away on next battle etc. just that one game. Smh

Veritas_601 #6 Posted 04 January 2018 - 09:03 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 22533 battles
  • [CITY]
Rarely do ping spikes get me where ping is 11ms or better and then all of a sudden our team gets hit? Coincidence? I think not. After thousands of battles you notice when stuff gets weird like that. 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users