Jump to content


Can PE Player Autoaim like PC Players? - Yes.

wotb autoaim

  • Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

Watea_23 #1 Posted 06 January 2018 - 12:14 PM

    Junior Sergeant

  • Players
  • 44348 battles
  • 192
  • [PRAMO]
  • Member since:
    08-14-2015

Former nickname -vain_23,  2_333, Watea, Waeeastl

 

 


FitzhughGoode #2 Posted 06 January 2018 - 12:42 PM

    Sergeant

  • Players
  • 71357 battles
  • 286
  • [FUXII]
  • Member since:
    01-11-2015

Outstanding content.  #MakingForumReleventAgain 

Thank you for sharing this stuff Watea_23

My vote for best post of the last twelve months.



VikkoTheTusken #3 Posted 06 January 2018 - 01:09 PM

    URoRRuR'R'R

  • Players
  • 19099 battles
  • 3,269
  • [III-H]
  • Member since:
    01-03-2015

I must be missing a joke or something. All I see is this guy unnecessarily adding his finger to scroll his view so he better COD other tanks while shooting HEAT at spaced armor.


Rage Quit? Bad Teams? MM got you down? Click HERE for my Blitz Guide to better tanking

 

Twitter     Facebook     YouTube

 


_34 #4 Posted 06 January 2018 - 02:17 PM

    ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )

  • Players
  • 20912 battles
  • 1,442
  • [SRT]
  • Member since:
    11-04-2014

View PostVikkoTheTusken, on 06 January 2018 - 05:09 AM, said:

I must be missing a joke or something. All I see is this guy unnecessarily adding his finger to scroll his view so he better COD other tanks while shooting HEAT at spaced armor.

 

You're missing no joke - but rather the point of the entire video. 

VikkoTheTusken #5 Posted 06 January 2018 - 02:28 PM

    URoRRuR'R'R

  • Players
  • 19099 battles
  • 3,269
  • [III-H]
  • Member since:
    01-03-2015

View Post_34, on 06 January 2018 - 10:17 AM, said:

 

You're missing no joke - but rather the point of the entire video. 

 

That fell under the or something category, then. Enlighten me: If there was anything other than using an index finger to use the look-around wheel, what else was there? 


Rage Quit? Bad Teams? MM got you down? Click HERE for my Blitz Guide to better tanking

 

Twitter     Facebook     YouTube

 


WizoGT379 #6 Posted 06 January 2018 - 04:06 PM

    First Sergeant

  • Players
  • 6574 battles
  • 1,482
  • [RUDY]
  • Member since:
    07-08-2016

View PostVikkoTheTusken, on 06 January 2018 - 09:28 AM, said:

 

That fell under the or something category, then. Enlighten me: If there was anything other than using an index finger to use the look-around wheel, what else was there? 

 

explaining how you can make mobile auto aim similar to PC auto aim

You can't outsmart stupid, it just doesn't work like that - TengenToppaPotatoLagann

https://www.blitzstars.com/player/com/WizoGT379


Howitzer_155 #7 Posted 07 January 2018 - 05:23 PM

    First Sergeant

  • Players
  • 43657 battles
  • 3,896
  • [DD]
  • Member since:
    01-11-2015
Watea is a beast, when he explains we should listen.  good explanation but like he said its not practical.  

tanker070 #8 Posted 07 January 2018 - 09:40 PM

    The Nitwit

  • Players
  • 40524 battles
  • 539
  • [CR0WZ]
  • Member since:
    07-11-2014
I have done this couple of times, but as mentioned above it's not as easy to do since shooting in 3rd person (on touch) is more reliable than auto-aiming at center mass. 
in touch, the auto-aim can be adjusted to track easily while on pc it's always the center mass of the object.

thanks for sharing thou, your subtitle work is easy to understand

SKILL COMMUNITY WEBSITE  http://www.clan-skill.com


tpcshadow #9 Posted 09 January 2018 - 04:24 PM

    First Sergeant

  • Players
  • 23183 battles
  • 1,735
  • [SPUD]
  • Member since:
    06-29-2014

View Posttanker070, on 07 January 2018 - 03:40 PM, said:

I have done this couple of times, but as mentioned above it's not as easy to do since shooting in 3rd person (on touch) is more reliable than auto-aiming at center mass. 
in touch, the auto-aim can be adjusted to track easily while on pc it's always the center mass of the object.

thanks for sharing thou, your subtitle work is easy to understand

 

Can be adjusted easily? I can barely keep the thing actually anywhere on the tank. Watch this - https://www.youtube....h?v=taH_ivjN73s - then tell us about how one can autoaim like on PC.

cheasesteak #10 Posted 09 January 2018 - 07:20 PM

    First Sergeant

  • Players
  • 17370 battles
  • 3,308
  • [COD-R]
  • Member since:
    11-15-2014
I absolutely don't have the coordination to do what Watea was doing in the video.  I'll just stick with same control mode on, and not worry about PC advantages. 

 

 

Overpriced Lackey to the Barons of Entrenched Corporate Greed






Also tagged with wotb, autoaim

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users