Suggestions for future update

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

Molipr #1 Posted 08 January 2018 - 01:22 AM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 18262 battles
  • [XXPRX]

Hello to all, just to let you know my ideas on improvement for missions, the honor feedback system and the mm. Hope many of you agree with me.

1. Change the mission reset time from the afternoon from 15:00 to 19:00. Is easier to have a mission reset later in the day so that i can get to win all the six missions of the day instead of just 3. The am reset is ok, but i would love to have the afternoon one later in the day so that i can get the chance of completing the 6 missions on a work/school day.

2. Make 50/50 a match where you are low/high tier. So if i play 10 battles i get 5 in low tier and 5 in high tier. I have run into a streak of many low tier battles that are really hard to win, so balancing so that you get the same number of battles in low and in high tier would be greatly appreciated.

3. Prevent players from giving you a bad rating in battle ONLY when you are in a tank that is not completly researched or does not have the crew completly trained 100%. I was on my first few battles in the t54 lt tier 8 with modules missing and 73% crew, and got a match vs tier 9 tanks, I was the only tier 8, i could not put rounds in, since all of them bounced and got blown to bits really fast, for that i got two complaints of unsuporting conduct in my used to be perfect record. Other thing that wg could do is let the teamates know who is in a new not fully researched tank. Is not fair to get penalised for just having to grind the tank.

epicheeru #2 Posted 08 January 2018 - 01:38 AM

Meme Lord of the 21st Century

• Players
  • 15562 battles
  • [501RV]

3 would make no sense at all. People would literally never get downvoted.

Garage: E 50 M, Jagdpanzer E 100, Leopard 1, IS-7

Premium: T34 (1776), KpfPz 70, T6 DRACULAHelsing, Pz4S, Glacial 112, Type 62 Dragon, T49 A

AMX M4 45 Damage Record Holder! (5438 damage)

wannabeunicum #3 Posted 08 January 2018 - 01:40 AM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 27623 battles
  • [PNCR]

View PostMolipr, on 08 January 2018 - 01:22 AM, said:

Hello to all, just to let you know my ideas on improvement for missions, the honor feedback system and the mm. Hope many of you agree with me.

1. Change the mission reset time from the afternoon from 15:00 to 19:00. Is easier to have a mission reset later in the day so that i can get to win all the six missions of the day instead of just 3. The am reset is ok, but i would love to have the afternoon one later in the day so that i can get the chance of completing the 6 missions on a work/school day.

2. Make 50/50 a match where you are low/high tier. So if i play 10 battles i get 5 in low tier and 5 in high tier. I have run into a streak of many low tier battles that are really hard to win, so balancing so that you get the same number of battles in low and in high tier would be greatly appreciated.

3. Prevent players from giving you a bad rating in battle ONLY when you are in a tank that is not completly researched or does not have the crew completly trained 100%. I was on my first few battles in the t54 lt tier 8 with modules missing and 73% crew, and got a match vs tier 9 tanks, I was the only tier 8, i could not put rounds in, since all of them bounced and got blown to bits really fast, for that i got two complaints of unsuporting conduct in my used to be perfect record. Other thing that wg could do is let the teamates know who is in a new not fully researched tank. Is not fair to get penalised for just having to grind the tank.

1. Just let each player choose. Your idea would be bad for the west coast etc

2. MM is fine as is.(until the new 4 mm restriction)

3. Just remove military honor

TOX1XWARR1OR #4 Posted 08 January 2018 - 01:47 AM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 1847 battles

(4) FoV slider. Please. I can't be the only one who wants this, right?

(5) Better shop bundles, I really don't need more gold/boosters/premium time when buying a tank please.

(6) Premium tank rates for all boxes/crates. Countless other mobile games do this with their crate systems, and it's nice to actually be able to know the chance of you getting screwed instead of having it be secret which is a scummy practice in itself.

__The_Dude_30__ #5 Posted 08 January 2018 - 01:56 AM

The Dude of Dudes

• Players
  • 16554 battles
  • [CRU2L]

1) The reset time you want will make it difficult for players living in other areas to get their missions. It would be great for us to pick our own reset times

2) It is probably good to stay randomized. Sometimes you may get low tier  a lot, but others you can be high tier a lot. And if it is truly something you can't handle, play tanks with preferential MM.

3) No, just no. First of all, trolls could simply equip stock tracks, and not be able to be downvoted. Downvotes don't matter that much. Believe me, anyone can be an impeccable player.

Signature by SpartacusDiablo   The king of signatures                                                                                                                       CRU2L Deputy. CRUEL/CRU2L discord: https://discord.gg/twdc4Dq

o7 RatchetGod, R.I.P.

fluffyteddy763 #6 Posted 08 January 2018 - 02:58 AM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 5619 battles

For your 3rd point. Huh???? 73% crew?! Do you not pay for 75% crew?

I've reached a point in my life where I've decided I'm not old. I'm actually 20, but with shipping and handling!

_The_Tactition_ #7 Posted 08 January 2018 - 03:26 AM

The Best Tactician

• Players
  • 18613 battles
  • [CRU2L]

1. We should be able to pick our own times. 

2. MM is random. Keep it random. 

3. Holy hell no. 

My Suggestions

1. Replays 

2. More straight up bundles 

3. % at getting a tank from a crate 

4. Better tournament prizing 

5. Balancing the damn SP I C.

Member of the Training Room Police Department

My YouTube:https://m.youtube.com/channel/UChFwqqu30_epeLO0q-BKEFw 

Give us the IRON CROSS

WipWapJaws #8 Posted 08 January 2018 - 03:51 AM

Clanless Scrub

• Players
  • 40313 battles
  • [WKD]

1)... No

2)... No 

3) ... No

Keep the game as simple as possible and random.  You win some you lose some. 

I will have murdered most unicorns in the game at some stage the difference is that they will murder me more often,  thats life.  Not issues with MM 

WipWapJaws #9 Posted 08 January 2018 - 03:52 AM

Clanless Scrub

• Players
  • 40313 battles
  • [WKD]

View Post_The_Tactition_, on 08 January 2018 - 01:26 PM, said:

5. Balancing the damn SP I C.

I believe Tier 7 is getting a complete rebalance early this year, hence it started last patch with some of the heavies

Molipr #10 Posted 08 January 2018 - 09:52 AM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 18262 battles
  • [XXPRX]
Well after reading your comments, I will scrap #3, scrap #2, and stay with number one with the player option to choose the time for reset. I though the reset was at the same time for all but your coments imply WG resets at their time and that varies for the players. In my case i get my reset at 9am local time and at 3pm local time, what are your local reset times?, mine suck, I just want to have a window to do both mission packages daily. Now as it is i can only do it on weekends.

Molipr #11 Posted 08 January 2018 - 09:56 AM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 18262 battles
  • [XXPRX]

View Postfluffyteddy763, on 08 January 2018 - 02:58 AM, said:

For your 3rd point. Huh???? 73% crew?! Do you not pay for 75% crew?

I did not had enough cash at the time, and had played several battles with the crew experience booster which help raise that crew percent fast. I was not going to spend the credits for just 3%.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users