My Blitz Fair- Spend 135k Free XP, got the tier 8 of my choice.

fair blitz fair blitzfair

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

_Zakalwe_ #1 Posted 09 January 2018 - 12:14 AM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 32837 battles
  • [OLDZ]

I didn't fancy most of the tanks on offer, so I used the BET feature and recycled everything else, opening 43 Legendary Chests to get the IS-2Sh. Used 162 tickets from the in-game grind plus another 54 purchased with Free XP (Equivalent to 2700 gold). Also got the M3 Light (again), the AC 1 along with boosters etc, none of which I really care about.

Along with everyone else, I've been highly critical of the Blitz Fair. And there's no question that the whole thing has been designed to obfuscate the process and spend a little more than they intended, especially the Supergame.

But if you're willing to target a particular tank available from the Legendary Chests, I think there's a reasonable chance of getting it at a reasonable cost. For example, looking at the Progress Points I recycled, I could have chosen the T-54 Mod1 or the Glacial, Blaze, Strv, IS-2 and of course the AC IV.

If anyone wants a breakdown of the actual chest rewards, I documented and posted it here on reddit.

Rockracer #2 Posted 09 January 2018 - 12:16 AM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 10807 battles

so u like the IS-2Sh

cool me too

exept i got mine in a grinding event

I played TDs before it was cool. It was also never cool to begin with.

_Zakalwe_ #3 Posted 09 January 2018 - 03:36 AM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 32837 battles
  • [OLDZ]

View PostRockracer, on 08 January 2018 - 04:16 PM, said:

so u like the IS-2Sh

cool me too

exept i got mine in a grinding event

That event was on the heels of 3.h8. I didn’t play much then, just waiting for timers.

Also tagged with fair, blitz fair, blitzfair

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users