Maps

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

Silver_Dragon_79 #1 Posted 10 January 2018 - 01:10 AM

Private

• Players
  • 26938 battles
  • [AMMA]
Over the years many maps have been reworked and overall improved or balanced.  That said I would love to see Blitz reload all the old maps for a week or two to allow older players to enjoy them again and allow newer players to experience them.  

VikkoTheTusken #2 Posted 10 January 2018 - 01:41 AM

URoRRuR'R'R

• Players
  • 19099 battles
  • [III-H]

I like it. Just one battle where I can camp the hill on Oasis Palms and snipe a 4k damage game...... 

Just one battle on old Middleburg where I can pad WN8 in my T82 from the hill bush at the south spawn.

Just one battle where I can flank unspotted in a medium in that little depression area in the desert on Desert Sands to avoid the Sniper Perches. 

Just one battle where I can sneak up the back entrance on old Mines when I get North spawn (or conversely just pop up the hill from the South)

+1

[edit]

The exact T82 gameplay I mentioned above

Edited by VikkoTheTusken, 10 January 2018 - 01:47 AM.

Rage Quit? Bad Teams? MM got you down? Click HERE for my Blitz Guide to better tanking

Twitter     Facebook     YouTube

WizoGT379 #3 Posted 10 January 2018 - 01:46 AM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 6564 battles
  • [RUDY]

View PostVikkoTheTusken, on 09 January 2018 - 08:41 PM, said:

I like it. Just one battle where I can camp the hill on Oasis Palms and snipe a 4k damage game...... 

Just one battle on old Middleburg where I can pad WN8 in my T82 from the hill bush at the south spawn.

Just one battle where I can flank unspotted in a medium in that little depression area in the desert on Desert Sands to avoid the Sniper Perches. 

Just one battle where I can sneak up the back entrance on old Mines when I get North spawn (or conversely just pop up the hill from the South)

+1

I used to love that back entrance to the mines hill, I was once in my leo and there was a luchs thinking he won the hill, and was driving around for a few spots at our spawn I believe, and there I come blundering up the hill in my leo pinning him against the wall and killing him hehe

You can't outsmart stupid, it just doesn't work like that - TengenToppaPotatoLagann

https://www.blitzstars.com/player/com/WizoGT379

_The_Tactition_ #4 Posted 10 January 2018 - 01:48 AM

The Best Tactician

• Players
  • 17518 battles
  • [CRUEL]
Love it. Playing around the town area at Lost Temple was so fun. Really want to have a 14 tank brawl the the mill on malinovka too!

Member of the Training Room Police Department

My YouTube:https://m.youtube.com/channel/UChFwqqu30_epeLO0q-BKEFw

__The_Dude_30__ #5 Posted 10 January 2018 - 03:20 AM

The Dude of Dudes

• Players
  • 12309 battles
  • [RUDY]
That would be great. Just a chance to experience old maps again.

Member of the Training Room Police Department (TRPD)

Deputy Leader of RUDY

Thatguyujustmet #6 Posted 10 January 2018 - 04:35 AM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 8725 battles
  • [XWING]

View PostVikkoTheTusken, on 09 January 2018 - 09:41 PM, said:

+1

[edit]

The exact T82 gameplay I mentioned above

​Look at all of the bushes and trees.... man I'd love to play on maps like that

VikkoTheTusken #7 Posted 10 January 2018 - 12:18 PM

URoRRuR'R'R

• Players
  • 19099 battles
  • [III-H]

View PostThatguyujustmet, on 10 January 2018 - 12:35 AM, said:

​Look at all of the bushes and trees.... man I'd love to play on maps like that

Exactly. Back when bush mechanics could actually be relied upon to shoot without being spotted.

Rage Quit? Bad Teams? MM got you down? Click HERE for my Blitz Guide to better tanking

Twitter     Facebook     YouTube

Also tagged with Maps

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users