Jump to content


Update 4.6 - Overview


  • Please log in to reply
169 replies to this topic

fireice666 #41 Posted 10 January 2018 - 03:10 PM

    Sergeant

  • Players
  • 21374 battles
  • 487
  • [SPUD]
  • Member since:
    10-07-2015

View PostDark_Magician_Girl, on 10 January 2018 - 02:24 PM, said:

 

:popcorn:

 

 

Fight, fight, fight, fight, fight!

 

/me frantically runs off to look for the popcorn machine

 



iCornholedYerMommyTwice #42 Posted 10 January 2018 - 03:12 PM

    I Blame Rocket

  • Players
  • 16075 battles
  • 3,726
  • Member since:
    06-28-2014

View PostSpartacusDiablo, on 10 January 2018 - 07:12 AM, said:

I swear to God if they nerf the T-62 after I just put legendary camo on it I'm going to be royally pissed.

I just finished equipping vstabs. 

Pretty much every Tank I equip gets nerfed a week later.

Absolute [edited][edited]. 

WG needs to allow Equipment transfers. It takes a long time to equip a Teir X. Unlike a ton of people here, I have a job. So I can’t sit daily grinding Spare Parts. Level 3 is very difficult.

Another reason to completely stop contributing money to this Game.

Edited- Sees T62A buffed, smirks.  Realizes above will apply to many Tanks in future.


Edited by r0cKeT, 12 January 2018 - 12:54 AM.

The Name May Change, the Profile Pic May Change. 

Like Every Great Plague.

I Change, I Evolve, To Better Kill the Host.

I am Rocket.


SpartacusDiablo #43 Posted 10 January 2018 - 03:14 PM

    Highly Illogical

  • Players
  • 14522 battles
  • 6,013
  • [SPUD]
  • Member since:
    02-17-2014

View Postr0cKeT, on 10 January 2018 - 10:12 AM, said:

I just finished equipping vstabs. 

Pretty much every Tank I equip gets nerfed a week later.

Absolute [edited][edited]. 

WG needs to allow Equipment transfers. It takes a long time to equip a Teir X. Unlike a ton of people here, I have a job. So I can’t sit daily grinding Spare Parts. Level 3 is very difficult.

Another reason to completely stop contributing money to this Game.

 

Same.  I've lost track of the tanks that have been nerfed right after I get them fully equipped :angry:



iCornholedYerMommyTwice #44 Posted 10 January 2018 - 03:15 PM

    I Blame Rocket

  • Players
  • 16075 battles
  • 3,726
  • Member since:
    06-28-2014

View PostRibbleStripe, on 10 January 2018 - 07:36 AM, said:

 

 

 

If there is no bad news, let's think something up, right? 

Sorry bruh. Last time I checked. Russians have the Fake News market cornered.


The Name May Change, the Profile Pic May Change. 

Like Every Great Plague.

I Change, I Evolve, To Better Kill the Host.

I am Rocket.


dindincf #45 Posted 10 January 2018 - 03:25 PM

    Potato Rights Activist

  • Players
  • 21884 battles
  • 2,307
  • [STFU1]
  • Member since:
    08-31-2014
Not too long ago WG said something to the effect of the obj140 and T62a were underperforming but since they were still popularly driven they wouldn’t be touched. 

  https://www.blitzstars.com/player/com/dindincf                                            

#bringtankboomback

Tier X's: Leopard 1 / T110E4 /  T110E5 /  M48A1 Patton / Object 263 / IS-7 / Object 140 / T-62A / JPE-100 / AMX 50B

“At the moment, you should forget about the M60.”        -ZIoydd, on 01 August 2017 - 06:01 AM

 


RoadKutter #46 Posted 10 January 2018 - 03:29 PM

    Polish Demolish

  • Players
  • 28287 battles
  • 3,940
  • [III-H]
  • Member since:
    07-08-2014

View PostSpartacusDiablo, on 10 January 2018 - 06:19 AM, said:

Oh I'm sure they'll add a platoon light, replays, MOE, get rid of military honor, and maybe even add the Fury machine guns this update!

 

platoon light would be nice. Wasn’t it around 3.6 that Replays were supposed to come? Fury model update would be nice, but copyright issues. MH is useless and if no one would use it maybe they would remove it, but who doesn’t like the power to down vote someone! MOE are pretty much useless, and have as much impact on the game as the purple stars by player name in game. Don’t think we need more things to spend gold on?

                         

              One day Canada will take over the World. And then you will all be Sorry!    

 

                

                                                                  


mlacunza #47 Posted 10 January 2018 - 03:36 PM

    Tanquista Peruano

  • Players
  • 37817 battles
  • 1,807
  • [DBLAT]
  • Member since:
    04-01-2016

View PostRoadKutter, on 10 January 2018 - 10:29 AM, said:

 

platoon light would be nice. Wasn’t it around 3.6 that Replays were supposed to come? Fury model update would be nice, but copyright issues. MH is useless and if no one would use it maybe they would remove it, but who doesn’t like the power to down vote someone! MOE are pretty much useless, and have as much impact on the game as the purple stars by player name in game. Don’t think we need more things to spend gold on?

 

+1 to Replays!

 

sorry Whats platoon light?


Saludos!

Website:: http://wblitz.win


SpartacusDiablo #48 Posted 10 January 2018 - 03:38 PM

    Highly Illogical

  • Players
  • 14522 battles
  • 6,013
  • [SPUD]
  • Member since:
    02-17-2014

View PostRoadKutter, on 10 January 2018 - 10:29 AM, said:

 

platoon light would be nice. Wasn’t it around 3.6 that Replays were supposed to come? Fury model update would be nice, but copyright issues. MH is useless and if no one would use it maybe they would remove it, but who doesn’t like the power to down vote someone! MOE are pretty much useless, and have as much impact on the game as the purple stars by player name in game. Don’t think we need more things to spend gold on?

I'd take MOE's over military honor any day of the week and twice on Sunday.  Marks of Excellence show that you know your stuff in the tank you are driving right now. On the other hand Military Honor shows that a 40%er and his friend the 38%er know how to platoon together and upvote each other.

 

If a tank has two or three marks I know I can depend on them in game (usually).


Edited by SpartacusDiablo, 10 January 2018 - 03:39 PM.


wannabeunicum #49 Posted 10 January 2018 - 03:39 PM

    First Sergeant

  • Players
  • 26205 battles
  • 5,404
  • Member since:
    10-25-2015
Wait I can't see anything

vonmark_1 #50 Posted 10 January 2018 - 03:40 PM

    Junior Sergeant

  • Players
  • 28269 battles
  • 147
  • [KRONO]
  • Member since:
    06-27-2014
I hope they don’t nerf the obj 268.  After collecting dust for about a year it has become one of my favorite tanks in tier 10.   If it is nerfed in 4.6 you can all blame me.  I recently fully equipped it which is essentially the kiss of death.   

RoadKutter #51 Posted 10 January 2018 - 03:42 PM

    Polish Demolish

  • Players
  • 28287 battles
  • 3,940
  • [III-H]
  • Member since:
    07-08-2014

View PostSpartacusDiablo, on 10 January 2018 - 07:38 AM, said:

I'd take MOE's over military honor any day of the week and twice on Sunday.  Marks of Excellence show that you know your stuff in the tank you are driving right now. On the other hand Military Honor shows that a 40%er and his friend the 38%er know how to platoon together and upvote each other.

 

If a tank has two or three marks I know I can depend on them in game (usually).

 

because luck has not hit do with it.... a know player, or a respectable clan tag is all I need. 

                         

              One day Canada will take over the World. And then you will all be Sorry!    

 

                

                                                                  


8PAQ #52 Posted 10 January 2018 - 03:45 PM

    Senior Sergeant

  • Players
  • 50669 battles
  • 847
  • [RBLN]
  • Member since:
    11-09-2014

View PostRibbleStripe, on 10 January 2018 - 08:36 AM, said:

 

 

 

If there is no bad news, let's think something up, right? 

 

Maybe they work for CNN

SpartacusDiablo #53 Posted 10 January 2018 - 03:48 PM

    Highly Illogical

  • Players
  • 14522 battles
  • 6,013
  • [SPUD]
  • Member since:
    02-17-2014

View PostRoadKutter, on 10 January 2018 - 10:42 AM, said:

 

because luck has not hit do with it.... a know player, or a respectable clan tag is all I need. 

Consistently being on the top 15% (2 marks) or top 5% (3 marks) performers in a tank over your past 100 or so games is a lot more than luck.



wannabeunicum #54 Posted 10 January 2018 - 03:52 PM

    First Sergeant

  • Players
  • 26205 battles
  • 5,404
  • Member since:
    10-25-2015
Can someone copy paste it
I can't see the stuff

RoadKutter #55 Posted 10 January 2018 - 04:06 PM

    Polish Demolish

  • Players
  • 28287 battles
  • 3,940
  • [III-H]
  • Member since:
    07-08-2014

View PostSpartacusDiablo, on 10 January 2018 - 07:48 AM, said:

Consistently being on the top 15% (2 marks) or top 5% (3 marks) performers in a tank over your past 100 or so games is a lot more than luck.

 

don’t think they know how to program this into Blitz, here have some Boosters!

 


                         

              One day Canada will take over the World. And then you will all be Sorry!    

 

                

                                                                  


Fu_Manchu_ #56 Posted 10 January 2018 - 04:06 PM

    First Sergeant

  • Players
  • 8144 battles
  • 1,564
  • [STFU1]
  • Member since:
    10-03-2017
I just bought the JPiv last night. I guess I better get some games in before they nerf it.

One RNG to rule them all,

One RNG to find them;

One RNG to bring them all and in the darkness bind them.


Barny227 #57 Posted 10 January 2018 - 04:07 PM

    Sergeant

  • Players
  • 29394 battles
  • 484
  • [MOMS]
  • Member since:
    07-08-2014

View PostLtPork, on 10 January 2018 - 01:08 PM, said:

The common test for Update 4.6 starts soon on the RU server, and the following is an overall look at what’s coming soon. More details to come!

 

Additionally, common testing in general will become available to other servers beside RU once it has been tested enough.

 

Here you go.

I would also like a platoon indicator light that lets us know when players are in a platoon when they are in Game. Red not in game, Green in game, and Blue in game but in a platoon.

Thank You Lt. Pork for posting this up.



Dark_Magician_Girl #58 Posted 10 January 2018 - 04:07 PM

    #1 Reroll NA

  • Players
  • 24721 battles
  • 4,500
  • [SRT]
  • Member since:
    10-02-2016

I see you lurking CC_Sly

 

0_o


I am now the #1 ranked E75 on the NA server!

 

 

 

 


SpartacusDiablo #59 Posted 10 January 2018 - 04:08 PM

    Highly Illogical

  • Players
  • 14522 battles
  • 6,013
  • [SPUD]
  • Member since:
    02-17-2014

View PostRoadKutter, on 10 January 2018 - 11:06 AM, said:

 

don’t think they know how to program this into Blitz, here have some Boosters!

 

Okay. You win, I have no counter argument to this.  



_UrgleMcPurfle_ #60 Posted 10 January 2018 - 04:09 PM

    First Sergeant

  • Players
  • 8983 battles
  • 2,262
  • [COD]
  • Member since:
    07-19-2016

View PostDark_Magician_Girl, on 10 January 2018 - 10:07 AM, said:

I see you lurking CC_Sly

 

0_o

 

SLY! Yes! 


I love nothing more / Than my beautiful, succulent chins . . .

 

Co-founder of the Training Room Police Department (TRPD)

 

Looking for a tournament clan? Click here.





1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users