Tanks New Information Tech Tree Non Premiums Discussion blitz wot spg

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

Wither_Man8 #1 Posted 11 January 2018 - 10:31 AM

Private

• Players
  • 0 battles

Hey there

I was just interested in finding out people's opinions on new possible tank lines for blitz and what to be expected.

Personally i feel like the british tank tech tree is too small and possibly the second british td line could be added? All though premium tanks such as the angry connor are a duplicate of some of the british td's. For example Angry connor is basically an archer exept its a premium tank.

Japapanese heavies? Personally i think they would be wayyyyy to OP adn would dominate the battlefield so Japanese heaveis probably won't be added

Chinese tanks are a posibility, however just like the 2nd british td line, the tier seven Chinese heavy the IS2 is a premium tank in blitz

Swedish tanks are a posibility and i feel like they very well could be added

And finally is there a chance that Wargaming might add Arty to wot bliz??? I know it sounds quite insane but could it be possible?

Please tell me you rthoughts on this thankyou

VikkoTheTusken #2 Posted 11 January 2018 - 11:05 AM

URoRRuR'R'R

• Players
  • 19132 battles
  • [III-H]

I just want:

Grille 15 with correct aim time

OBJ. 430

Bat-Chat with proper magazine alpha, capacity, etc

Platoon Indicator Lights

Rage Quit? Bad Teams? MM got you down? Click HERE for my Blitz Guide to better tanking

Twitter     Facebook     YouTube

Prinz_Eugen_Kai_Ni #3 Posted 11 January 2018 - 11:36 AM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 5834 battles
  • [MAHOU]
WG already said Jap heavies will not come to blitz. ever. The year i think we're supposed to get all 3 Chinese lines (hinted at with the goose tails event). Not sure if anything else.

^^Stats^^

I write fanfiction and watch anime. Deal with it.

formerly _Maho_Nishizumi_212

Zuke76 #4 Posted 11 January 2018 - 01:23 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 11716 battles
  • [SAD21]

Hey there

I was just interested on finding out other peoples opinions on new possible standard font sizes.

Personally i feel the current font size is too small and possibly a larger font size could be standardized? 

A Part of the Training Room Police Department(TRPD) thanks to __Seal__

Prinz_Eugen_Kai_Ni #5 Posted 11 January 2018 - 01:40 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 5834 battles
  • [MAHOU]
Also, the maps are WAY to small for arty. Given the controversy surrounding it on PC, they most certainly will not add it. I may quit the game if they try to add cancer arty

^^Stats^^

PanzertroopenVT #6 Posted 11 January 2018 - 01:48 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 6983 battles

View Post_Maho_Nishizumi_212, on 11 January 2018 - 06:36 AM, said:

WG already said Jap heavies will not come to blitz. ever. The year i think we're supposed to get all 3 Chinese lines (hinted at with the goose tails event). Not sure if anything else.

total [edited]cause those Japanese heavies were beast mode IMHO. Now the Chinese lines getting sexy could offer some quality grinding time. Why not give Canada a line to play with? 
Panzerwaffe, later also Panzertruppe (German for "Armoured Force", "Armoured Arm" or "Tank Force". Waffe[combat] "arm") refers to a command within the Heer of the GermanWehrmacht, responsible for the affairs of panzer (tank) and motorized forces shortly before and during the Second World War

Prinz_Eugen_Kai_Ni #7 Posted 11 January 2018 - 01:48 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 5834 battles
  • [MAHOU]
What Japanese heavies? And yeah I do ant chinese tanks though...

^^Stats^^

PanzertroopenVT #8 Posted 11 January 2018 - 03:57 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 6983 battles
Wasn't the kuro a Japanese tank I see in game? Maybe it was because it was run by a good player but he held his own against a tier higher players. Impressive tank, although structurally it seems like a tiger frame.
Panzerwaffe, later also Panzertruppe (German for "Armoured Force", "Armoured Arm" or "Tank Force". Waffe[combat] "arm") refers to a command within the Heer of the GermanWehrmacht, responsible for the affairs of panzer (tank) and motorized forces shortly before and during the Second World War

TheBossSEAN #9 Posted 11 January 2018 - 05:39 PM

Junior Sergeant

• Players
  • 24 battles
I want type 62 in chinese tech tree,about 5500 gld pls wargaming!!!!!

SEAN-THE YOLOING CHICKEN WHO LIKES "TURTELS" THIS IS MIEN REROLL;MAIN CommanderSean_2014 (na) | BlitzStars.com

*I'm *Taiwanese* so pls forgive my crappy English* {click on pic for enlarged pic}  

FREE ARMOR INSPECTOR AT:Knowledge database for World of Tanks Blitz – Blitz Hangar                                 

NoHurry #10 Posted 15 January 2018 - 02:01 AM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 10291 battles
  • [IHC]

T 34 – 3 tier 8 Chinese tank

This tank is on blitz I played in a couple of games
 Does anybody have any information. It in the clan PRAMO cry about it.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users