Tanks New Information Tech Tree Non Premiums Discussion blitz wot spg

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

Wither_Man8 #1 Posted 11 January 2018 - 10:31 AM

Private

• Players
  • 0 battles

Hey there

I was just interested in finding out people's opinions on new possible tank lines for blitz and what to be expected.

Personally i feel like the british tank tech tree is too small and possibly the second british td line could be added? All though premium tanks such as the angry connor are a duplicate of some of the british td's. For example Angry connor is basically an archer exept its a premium tank.

Japapanese heavies? Personally i think they would be wayyyyy to OP adn would dominate the battlefield so Japanese heaveis probably won't be added

Chinese tanks are a posibility, however just like the 2nd british td line, the tier seven Chinese heavy the IS2 is a premium tank in blitz

Swedish tanks are a posibility and i feel like they very well could be added

And finally is there a chance that Wargaming might add Arty to wot bliz??? I know it sounds quite insane but could it be possible?

Please tell me you rthoughts on this thankyou

VikkoTheTusken #2 Posted 11 January 2018 - 11:05 AM

URoRRuR'R'R

• Players
  • 19099 battles
  • [III-H]

I just want:

Grille 15 with correct aim time

OBJ. 430

Bat-Chat with proper magazine alpha, capacity, etc

Platoon Indicator Lights

Rage Quit? Bad Teams? MM got you down? Click HERE for my Blitz Guide to better tanking

Twitter     Facebook     YouTube

_Maho_Nishizumi_212 #3 Posted 11 January 2018 - 11:36 AM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 5138 battles
  • [A-R-C]
WG already said Jap heavies will not come to blitz. ever. The year i think we're supposed to get all 3 Chinese lines (hinted at with the goose tails event). Not sure if anything else.

Yasen totsunyū! Bibittenja nē zo! (Charging into the night! Aren't ya' afraid!)---Tenryuu

Zuke76 #4 Posted 11 January 2018 - 01:23 PM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 8015 battles
  • [ABA]

Hey there

I was just interested on finding out other peoples opinions on new possible standard font sizes.

Personally i feel the current font size is too small and possibly a larger font size could be standardized? 

I need credits                                Lots of credits

I NEED LOTS OF CREDITS!

A Part of the Training Room Police Department(TRPD) thanks to __Seal__

_Maho_Nishizumi_212 #5 Posted 11 January 2018 - 01:40 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 5138 battles
  • [A-R-C]
Also, the maps are WAY to small for arty. Given the controversy surrounding it on PC, they most certainly will not add it. I may quit the game if they try to add cancer arty

Yasen totsunyū! Bibittenja nē zo! (Charging into the night! Aren't ya' afraid!)---Tenryuu

PanzertroopenVT #6 Posted 11 January 2018 - 01:48 PM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 3285 battles

View Post_Maho_Nishizumi_212, on 11 January 2018 - 06:36 AM, said:

WG already said Jap heavies will not come to blitz. ever. The year i think we're supposed to get all 3 Chinese lines (hinted at with the goose tails event). Not sure if anything else.

total [edited]cause those Japanese heavies were beast mode IMHO. Now the Chinese lines getting sexy could offer some quality grinding time. Why not give Canada a line to play with? 
The even heavier Tiger II (deemed "King Tiger" by Allied troops) supplemented the Tiger I late in the war. Its powerful gun and very heavy armor made it superior to nearly every Allied or Soviet tank in a one-on-one confrontation, but poor mobility, speed and reliability limited its use.

_Maho_Nishizumi_212 #7 Posted 11 January 2018 - 01:48 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 5138 battles
  • [A-R-C]
What Japanese heavies? And yeah I do ant chinese tanks though...

PanzertroopenVT #8 Posted 11 January 2018 - 03:57 PM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 3285 battles
Wasn't the kuro a Japanese tank I see in game? Maybe it was because it was run by a good player but he held his own against a tier higher players. Impressive tank, although structurally it seems like a tiger frame.
The even heavier Tiger II (deemed "King Tiger" by Allied troops) supplemented the Tiger I late in the war. Its powerful gun and very heavy armor made it superior to nearly every Allied or Soviet tank in a one-on-one confrontation, but poor mobility, speed and reliability limited its use.

TheBossSEAN #9 Posted 11 January 2018 - 05:39 PM

Junior Sergeant

• Players
  • 23 battles
I want type 62 in chinese tech tree,about 5500 gld pls wargaming!!!!!

SEAN-THE YOLOING CHICKEN WHO LIKES "TURTELS" THIS IS MIEN REROLL;MAIN CommanderSean_2014 (na) | BlitzStars.com

*I'm *Taiwanese* so pls forgive my crappy English* {click on pic for enlarged pic}  

FREE ARMOR INSPECTOR AT:Knowledge database for World of Tanks Blitz – Blitz Hangar                                 

NoHurry #10 Posted 15 January 2018 - 02:01 AM

Private

• Players
  • 7183 battles
  • [IHC]

T 34 – 3 tier 8 Chinese tank

This tank is on blitz I played in a couple of games
 Does anybody have any information. It in the clan PRAMO cry about it.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users