• 38 battles

wargaming pls buff the Kuro's credit coeffifient......:izmena:

its currently at a pathetic 90%:facepalm:

i always win 1k to 9k credits in a nice game/win,

and always lose credits on a defeat.........:arta:

pls buff the Kuro's credit coeffifient:coin:

{i want more money pls}

「please」的圖片搜尋結果

SEAN-THE YOLOING CHICKEN WHO LIKES "TURTELS" THIS IS MIEN REROLL;MAIN CommanderSean_2014 (na) | BlitzStars.com

*I'm *Taiwanese* so pls forgive my crappy English* {click on pic for enlarged pic}  

FREE ARMOR INSPECTOR AT:Knowledge database for World of Tanks Blitz – Blitz Hangar                                 

RoadKutter #2 Posted 11 January 2018 - 06:10 PM

Polish Demolish

• Players
  • 30132 battles
  • [III-H]
It's a freemium, just like the Anko it's credit earning shall remain poor. Sorry

Retired due to a Noob storm, shutters are up and the hamster has been put down!

TheBossSEAN #3 Posted 11 January 2018 - 06:10 PM

Junior Sergeant

• Players
  • 38 battles
pls buff it to 100% or more......its a premium tank after all

SEAN-THE YOLOING CHICKEN WHO LIKES "TURTELS" THIS IS MIEN REROLL;MAIN CommanderSean_2014 (na) | BlitzStars.com

*I'm *Taiwanese* so pls forgive my crappy English* {click on pic for enlarged pic}  

FREE ARMOR INSPECTOR AT:Knowledge database for World of Tanks Blitz – Blitz Hangar                                 

4sfield #4 Posted 11 January 2018 - 06:15 PM

Space Lord

• Players
  • 28386 battles
  • [-1]

Play better-make more credits. Play bad-lose credits. That makes sense to me, it should be the same for all tanks. 

You should have bought a T34/85 Victory and a Crom B.

Snowflakes - 1, Good Guys - 0

FREE _stealy!!!

TheBossSEAN #5 Posted 11 January 2018 - 06:16 PM

Junior Sergeant

• Players
  • 38 battles

ps......can we at least have a voiceover?

that'll be nice......

__The_Dude_30__ #6 Posted 11 January 2018 - 06:26 PM

The Dude of Dudes

• Players
  • 16217 battles
  • [C4UEL]
Those tanks are reward tanks, not premium tanks. Reward tanks don't make credits like premiums. And, if I do recall, when you play well (win) you earn credits, and when you don't play as well (loss) you lose credits. I think the credit coefficient is fine. By the way, that new signature of yours gave me cancer.

C4UEL Deputy. CRUEL/CRU2L/C4UEL discord: https://discord.gg/twdc4Dq

o7 RatchetGod, R.I.P.

SpartacusDiablo #7 Posted 11 January 2018 - 06:29 PM

Highly Illogical

• Players
  • 16357 battles
  • [III-R]
Someone please report this guy for red text. :trollface:

If you find that you lose more often then you win it may be time for you to admit that "the team" isn't the problem...

Find me on Discord, [SpartacusDiablo#7879]

TheBossSEAN #8 Posted 11 January 2018 - 06:44 PM

Junior Sergeant

• Players
  • 38 battles

View PostSpartacusDiablo, on 12 January 2018 - 02:29 AM, said:

Someone please report this guy for red text. :trollface:

damn son thats some gif u havv!!!!!

AOT_Jaeger2 #9 Posted 11 January 2018 - 06:46 PM

Grand Emperor of Derpenburg

• Players
  • 14308 battles
  • [ASLAN]
I miss the old Anko credit coefficient...

Garage: T7 CC, R35, Light VIC, Tetrarch, M4A2E4, PzKpfw. IV Anko SP, KV-2, Strv. 74A2, LTTB, SU-122-44, IS-3, IS-5, KV-5, Lowe.

Was #24 VK 30.01 (P) Player in NA, #32 in Luchs

Stats:http://www.blitzstar...com/AOT_Jaeger2

I used to be a tanker like you, so young and full of life...

RoadKutter #10 Posted 11 January 2018 - 07:12 PM

Polish Demolish

• Players
  • 30132 battles
  • [III-H]

View PostTheBossSEAN, on 11 January 2018 - 10:10 AM, said:

pls buff it to 100% or more......its a premium tank after all

its not a premium tank. It' a give away, might as well ask for a credit buff for the t7cc. Luckily for you we will soon have credit booster.

Retired due to a Noob storm, shutters are up and the hamster has been put down!

7_3_PowerStroke #11 Posted 11 January 2018 - 08:39 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 6446 battles
  • [MAHOU]
It's not a bad tank. I aced it in my 2nd match after i got it.:B  It's not hard to do well in. Angle, used you dpm and accuracy, and the credits will come. I promise.

^^Stats^^

I write fanfiction and watch anime. Deal with it.

formerly _Maho_Nishizumi_212

_The_Tactition_ #12 Posted 11 January 2018 - 09:32 PM

The Best Tactician

• Players
  • 18517 battles
  • [C4UEL]
Please use easily readable font in black. This isn’t the 1700s.

Member of the Training Room Police Department

My YouTube:https://m.youtube.com/channel/UChFwqqu30_epeLO0q-BKEFw 

Give us the IRON CROSS

7_3_PowerStroke #13 Posted 11 January 2018 - 09:33 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 6446 battles
  • [MAHOU]

View Post_The_Tactition_, on 11 January 2018 - 04:32 PM, said:

Please use easily readable font in black. This isn’t the 1700s.

That involves thinking, which isn't too easy for this guy, it seems.

^^Stats^^

TheBossSEAN #14 Posted 12 January 2018 - 03:03 AM

Junior Sergeant

• Players
  • 38 battles

View Post_Maho_Nishizumi_212, on 12 January 2018 - 05:33 AM, said:

That involves thinking, which isn't too easy for this guy, it seems.

really?

7_3_PowerStroke #15 Posted 12 January 2018 - 04:39 AM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 6446 battles
  • [MAHOU]

View PostTheBossSEAN, on 11 January 2018 - 10:03 PM, said:

really?

Report? Yeah report. Report you for spamming the forums, insisting that you know better than we do, not taking our advice, and creating the same dam thread 3 times in a week. I mean what I said. If thinking was easy for you, then you would have listened to what everyone told you about 4-5 times. Buy what you want or what you think you can play. Simple. Or at least it should be. 

Learn to write a proper post. No one else posts in all caps, whines the way you have, and repeatedly asks the same group of people the same thing over and over, after we've told u our thoughts. 

My main question is why the reroll. If you already have another account with more battles and experience, then just stick to using that one. Buy the tanks that align with your playstyle. If none of them fit you, then don't get one. You will be disappointed. Not all premiums are for everyone. I did not like the TOG, so I don't play it. Simple. 

People here do not want to have people ask the same question over and over. It annoys us. You come, you post, you get your answers, and that's it. If you look at your rating on the forums, you'll see 1 star of 5. Now ask yourself why. Why?  Read some of the responses to your threads. They aren't nice. Why? I told you why. You write like a 6-year old, complaining about things that will not change, and complaining about us when we tell you that. Well, sorry bud, but that's life. People will tell you things you don't like, and they're telling the truth.

Now please, grow up and learn how to post, and accept an answer for what it is, rather than what you want it to be.

Edited by _Maho_Nishizumi_212, 12 January 2018 - 04:48 AM.

^^Stats^^

TheBossSEAN #16 Posted 12 January 2018 - 05:59 PM

Junior Sergeant

• Players
  • 38 battles

View Post_Maho_Nishizumi_212, on 12 January 2018 - 12:39 PM, said:

Report? Yeah report. Report you for spamming the forums, insisting that you know better than we do, not taking our advice, and creating the same dam thread 3 times in a week. I mean what I said. If thinking was easy for you, then you would have listened to what everyone told you about 4-5 times. Buy what you want or what you think you can play. Simple. Or at least it should be. 

Learn to write a proper post. No one else posts in all caps, whines the way you have, and repeatedly asks the same group of people the same thing over and over, after we've told u our thoughts. 

My main question is why the reroll. If you already have another account with more battles and experience, then just stick to using that one. Buy the tanks that align with your playstyle. If none of them fit you, then don't get one. You will be disappointed. Not all premiums are for everyone. I did not like the TOG, so I don't play it. Simple. 

People here do not want to have people ask the same question over and over. It annoys us. You come, you post, you get your answers, and that's it. If you look at your rating on the forums, you'll see 1 star of 5. Now ask yourself why. Why?  Read some of the responses to your threads. They aren't nice. Why? I told you why. You write like a 6-year old, complaining about things that will not change, and complaining about us when we tell you that. Well, sorry bud, but that's life. People will tell you things you don't like, and they're telling the truth.

Now please, grow up and learn how to post, and accept an answer for what it is, rather than what you want it to be.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

7_3_PowerStroke #17 Posted 12 January 2018 - 06:01 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 6446 battles
  • [MAHOU]
What's so funny? Did you even read everything I said? Obviously not.

Edited by _Maho_Nishizumi_212, 12 January 2018 - 06:23 PM.

^^Stats^^

4sfield #18 Posted 12 January 2018 - 07:26 PM

Space Lord

• Players
  • 28386 battles
  • [-1]

View Post_Maho_Nishizumi_212, on 12 January 2018 - 01:01 PM, said:

What's so funny? Did you even read everything I said? Obviously not.

Those guys that downvote and threaten to report just because you say something they don’t like aren’t worth it.

Snowflakes - 1, Good Guys - 0

FREE _stealy!!!

7_3_PowerStroke #19 Posted 12 January 2018 - 07:49 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 6446 battles
  • [MAHOU]
I'm realising that.

^^Stats^^

TheBossSEAN #20 Posted 13 January 2018 - 10:00 AM

Junior Sergeant

• Players
  • 38 battles
wth

Edited by TheBossSEAN, 14 January 2018 - 12:03 PM.

Also tagged with Kuro

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users