Farming XP for the Chieftain Mk6 and the Centurion action X, good idea?, or premature hype?

British tanks Chieftain MK6 Centurion Action X tier 10 Conqueror Centurion 7/1 tiet 9 XP credits #fisrt post dont be mean XD

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

Poll: Farming XP for the Chieftain Mk6 and the Centurion action X, good idea?, or premature hype? (13 members have cast votes)

You have to complete 5 battles in order to participate this poll.

Is a good idea to farm credits and XP in preparation for bout tanks?

1. Yes it is (4 votes [30.77%])

Percentage of vote: 30.77%

2. No is not, you are losing your time (7 votes [53.85%])

Percentage of vote: 53.85%

3. I don't know (2 votes [15.38%])

Percentage of vote: 15.38%

Vote Hide poll

THE_Viajero #1 Posted 12 January 2018 - 03:30 AM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 23104 battles
  • [F8TAL]

*Second version of this post, firths one was lose after the page crashed :arta:*

OK!
*SLAMS DESK TO GET THE ATTENTION OF EVERY ONE*

Sorry I needed to star this post whit a awful joke just to relax the ambient #first-post-don't-be-mean-XD:harp::trollface:

So for thous who don't know, almost 2 mounts ago WG celebrated the Twister cup finales in the mother land of or beloved Blitz, aka Minsk in Belorussia, now because this type of events need time and other nonsense XD, WG invented the clans that where going to participate, and also sone community contributors to a G&A section whit the developers of zee blitz, now one of thous comity contributors (MR. Sk8xtrm, here is his you tube change if you are interested: https://m.youtube.co...5LPRmjVrXBruljg), upload a video about that Q&A session.

Here is the video:

Now, one of the things that were mentioned in this video was the possibility of 2 new tier X British tech tree tanks, that are the: Chieftain Mk6 (don't be confuse whit the chieftain/t95 that was returned in 2017 blitz fair [or unfair, as you like :/]) and the Centurion action X (go to the mark 4:07 to 4:26 if you are interested in that fact and only that fact).

Now one’s again, for thous who don't know how to use or lord and savior Google (or don't put much attention to PC or console information) here are some videos about bout tanks, courtesy of that Unicum unicorn know as QuiclyBaby:

Hi my name is: Chieftain Mk6 

Hello my lady, I'm a gentleman know as Centurion action X

Now, when this information (the arrive of bout tanks to Blitz) I was super happy, since I really wanted a Chieftain Mk6 after watching this and other reviews (and Jingles raging abut how this tank is on console but not on PC XD [with the exception of the chine server), and also the Cent action X (primarily because looks great) and because is relative better that the current tier X medium (aka FV members but no letters [aka FV4202]).

Well a weak or so passed, and in some point I cross whit this comment in one of sk8 videos:

"is it sad that I'm farming XP points on my Conqueror in preparation for the chieftain?"

That comment, make my realist that maybe is a good idea to star preparing for bout tanks (since they have  characteristics I love [good toured armor, 10 degrees of gun depression, and good guns) after all there's noting better but getting a tank the first day that is out, and because even whit my 15k~ battles I'm more of a casual gamer that can dedicate more that 2 hours to the game every day (whit the exception of vacations), so I desired to star farming XP, but them I realize that I have just sold the cent 7/1 (this was after the nerf) and also I didn't have enough credits to buy bout tanks (I have like 2 million credits at that time) so I end up saving money an entire mount (THX WG for the free premium time and almost free IS-5), finally at December  I have 10 million credits, so I buy the cent7/1 finally got all the modules and started farming XP (now I have 150 000 of XP and the crew is at 100%), and some time later (after I have play all the AT tanks, because gets who wants a Death Star [hey if you can kill it, use it :trollface:] I buy the conqueror and got all the modules for it (yesterday I faintly got the tracks, now I have 20k of XP but the crew is only a potato unit at 93%) and I almost recuperate my 10 million credits, that I'm not going to use to buy anything that is not the chieftain or cent action X (well I  going to buy some tanks but if buying that tanks means that my money is going to drop to something like 9 millions them I'm not going to buy it, I'm going to farm that money [basically that 10 million credits are like a retire taht no one can touch].

Now whit all that unnecessary long explanation (or how one of my clan M8 likes to call it: “conference”;) about my situation, I'm want to know, it's this a good idea?, I mean, maybe WG end up not putting the CAX or worse the chieftain(especially because I have mix felling about the conqueror), so I'm just wasting my time and credits by not buying tanks that I want (I'm looking at you Death Star [well more like tortoise] and rage sold HE-100 [I’m sorry getting shoot from 1/3 of your HP for one camping/invisible [that’s what happen when the mediums are to scare to spot a team whit 5 TD’s] TD’s more that 10 times in a roll in the same day, after a horrible day at school makes you mad, really mad, and T-62A (well more like T-54 and T-54 light [same as HE-100 sold because I was having a terrible luck and potatoes as team M8's]).

So that's all, just a simple question, it's a good idea to do all this preparation for ghost tanks or I just buy actual in game tanks?

(That was long, especially for my first post… Talking about that, how was my first post good, bad, awful, awesome, point lest nonsense, out of this world?)

Edited by THE_Viajero, 12 January 2018 - 07:08 AM.

Viajero means Traveler 

:B

People complain when the ping goes to 100 but I have always play whit 150~ of ping 

ps: I'm a not native English speaker, so, sorry for any mistakes (or maybe the autocorrector trolled me XD) 

RoadKutter #2 Posted 12 January 2018 - 03:33 AM

Polish Demolish

• Players
  • 31239 battles
  • [III-C]
This is Blitz not Wot PC

Ghosting reds since 2014

tankeatingtiger #3 Posted 12 January 2018 - 03:37 AM

Luvs His Hellkitty

• Players
  • 15376 battles
  • [_VB_]

View PostRoadKutter, on 11 January 2018 - 10:33 PM, said:

This is Blitz not Wot PC

and the PC tanks may be coming to Blitz. 

Relax.

YouTube Channel: 

https://www.youtube....tankeatingtiger

There's an old Etruscan saying, "you can lead a horse to water, and you can really freak out your enemies by leaving its severed head in their bed."

-Blartch

THE_Viajero #4 Posted 12 January 2018 - 03:39 AM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 23104 battles
  • [F8TAL]

View Posttankeatingtiger, on 12 January 2018 - 03:37 AM, said:

and the PC tanks may be coming to Blitz. 

Relax.

:great:

Viajero means Traveler 

People complain when the ping goes to 100 but I have always play whit 150~ of ping 

ps: I'm a not native English speaker, so, sorry for any mistakes (or maybe the autocorrector trolled me XD) 

Chipthed0g #5 Posted 12 January 2018 - 04:05 AM

3 de Asada Con Todo

• Players
  • 55142 battles
  • [III-Z]
TL/DR please? 

Yuno_Gasai__ #6 Posted 12 January 2018 - 04:36 AM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 5778 battles
  • [MAHOU]
Patience is key.... The British will come
My Youtube Channel: KunieOG 
"YUNO 3:16 SAYS I JUST TORE YOUR LIMBS"
Discord Server: https://discord.gg/ZzQthRQ

xXZachAttackXx_EOG #7 Posted 12 January 2018 - 04:44 AM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 21465 battles
  • [RM-]
They better. Honestly I hope they do like console did and put the chieftain as branching out from the conq. That way we have two tier then British heavies with differing playstyles. 

I'm good at this game I promise

THE_Viajero #8 Posted 12 January 2018 - 06:49 AM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 23104 battles
  • [F8TAL]

View PostChipthed0g, on 12 January 2018 - 04:05 AM, said:

TL/DR please? 

SORRY!! WHAT?

Viajero means Traveler 

NWasabi #9 Posted 12 January 2018 - 07:58 AM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 1770 battles
  • [OC-OC]
Chieftain will probably be a premium or reward tank, so not much you can do with free EXP and credits. If the Action X is implemented as a tech tree tank you'll be able to grind it out at any time.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users