50 replies to this topic

Prinz_Eugen_Kai_Ni #41 Posted 12 January 2018 - 03:46 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 5834 battles
  • [MAHOU]
Nu poți niciodată să fii 100% sigur

^^Stats^^

I write fanfiction and watch anime. Deal with it.

formerly _Maho_Nishizumi_212

DrFerd #42 Posted 12 January 2018 - 03:59 PM

Certified BlitzWeather Forecaster

• Players
  • 34944 battles
  • [III]

View PostFitzhughGoode, on 12 January 2018 - 10:44 AM, said:

Gee. Воспаление Гуса кажется длинным. Надеюсь, он в порядке! Доктор Ферд?

Imilayezo ye-inflamatory ayiyona into kodwa abaduni bokukhulumisana futhi kufanele ibhekane nokulahlwa okuzungezile

YouTube & Blog  https://ferdsquad.com 

Prinz_Eugen_Kai_Ni #43 Posted 12 January 2018 - 04:08 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 5834 battles
  • [MAHOU]
יאָ, מיר וויסן. אבער וואָס וואָלט זיין אַ אַרויסגעבן פֿאַר קימאַט ווער עס יז אויף די גרופּעס ...

^^Stats^^

FitzhughGoode #44 Posted 12 January 2018 - 04:10 PM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 84583 battles
  • [FUXII]

View PostDrFerd, on 12 January 2018 - 03:59 PM, said:

Imilayezo ye-inflamatory ayiyona into kodwa abaduni bokukhulumisana futhi kufanele ibhekane nokulahlwa okuzungezile

Amagama amancane sicela. Ukuqonda kwami ​​kubi.

Prinz_Eugen_Kai_Ni #45 Posted 12 January 2018 - 04:11 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 5834 battles
  • [MAHOU]
це не єдине, що обмежене.

^^Stats^^

DorkBeard_The_Flatulent #46 Posted 12 January 2018 - 05:30 PM

The rent-a-cop

• Players
  • 13194 battles
I am not writing to agree or disagree with Dr. Ferd. What I have to say, however, regards Ferd's conscious decision to cultivate the purest breed of irresponsibility. Full disclosure: I'm one of those people who firmly believes that the best way to bring a fresh perspective and new ideas to the current debate is to construct an equitable and inclusive community. He counts the most feebleminded troglodytes I've ever seen as his friends. Unfortunately for Ferd, these are hired friends, false friends, friends incapable of realizing for a moment that he loves getting up in front of people and telling them that matters of racial justice should enter a period of “benign neglect”. He then boasts about how he'll take away what few freedoms we have left any day now. It's all part of the media spectacle that is Ferd. Of course, he soaks it up and wallows in it like a pig in mud. Speaking of pigs and mud, Ferd's apocrisiaries insist that Ferd's cantankerous entourage is a benign and charitable agency. This is precisely the non-equation that Ferd is trying to patch together. What he's missing, as usual, is that he fervently believes that there won't be any blowback from his turning positions of leadership into positions of complacency. This shows that he is not merely mistaken about one little fact among millions of facts but that Ferd simply wants to win at all costs the war against our individualism and our liberties. I'm sorry, but there's no politer way to put that. I will tactfully note, however, that I've repeatedly pointed out to Ferd that yahooism advances his long-term goal of plutocratic global dictatorship. That apparently didn't register with him, though. Oh, well; I guess Ferd says that children don't need as much psychological attentiveness, protection, and obedience training as the treasured household pet. This is patently absurd, as even a cursory examination of the facts will prove. In any event, Ferd has never had a single new idea. He has merely gussied up old concepts in new rhetoric, most recently in the unprofessional jargon of hooliganism. This leads to an important point: When people say that bigotry and hate are alive and well, they're right. And Ferd is to blame.

_Fish_ #47 Posted 12 January 2018 - 06:38 PM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 21736 battles
  • [III-C]
Is hamstóir tú an mháthair agus bíonn do athair boladh scéagáin

Prinz_Eugen_Kai_Ni #48 Posted 12 January 2018 - 06:39 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 5834 battles
  • [MAHOU]
What? I translated this and got this: "You are a hamster of the mother and your father is smell of toys" Wut?

^^Stats^^

DrFerd #49 Posted 12 January 2018 - 06:59 PM

Certified BlitzWeather Forecaster

• Players
  • 34944 battles
  • [III]

View PostA_U_G_U_S_T_U_S, on 12 January 2018 - 12:30 PM, said:

I am not writing to agree or disagree with Dr. Ferd. What I have to say, however, regards Ferd's conscious decision to cultivate the purest breed of irresponsibility. Full disclosure: I'm one of those people who firmly believes that the best way to bring a fresh perspective and new ideas to the current debate is to construct an equitable and inclusive community. He counts the most feebleminded troglodytes I've ever seen as his friends. Unfortunately for Ferd, these are hired friends, false friends, friends incapable of realizing for a moment that he loves getting up in front of people and telling them that matters of racial justice should enter a period of “benign neglect”. He then boasts about how he'll take away what few freedoms we have left any day now. It's all part of the media spectacle that is Ferd. Of course, he soaks it up and wallows in it like a pig in mud. Speaking of pigs and mud, Ferd's apocrisiaries insist that Ferd's cantankerous entourage is a benign and charitable agency. This is precisely the non-equation that Ferd is trying to patch together. What he's missing, as usual, is that he fervently believes that there won't be any blowback from his turning positions of leadership into positions of complacency. This shows that he is not merely mistaken about one little fact among millions of facts but that Ferd simply wants to win at all costs the war against our individualism and our liberties. I'm sorry, but there's no politer way to put that. I will tactfully note, however, that I've repeatedly pointed out to Ferd that yahooism advances his long-term goal of plutocratic global dictatorship. That apparently didn't register with him, though. Oh, well; I guess Ferd says that children don't need as much psychological attentiveness, protection, and obedience training as the treasured household pet. This is patently absurd, as even a cursory examination of the facts will prove. In any event, Ferd has never had a single new idea. He has merely gussied up old concepts in new rhetoric, most recently in the unprofessional jargon of hooliganism. This leads to an important point: When people say that bigotry and hate are alive and well, they're right. And Ferd is to blame.

Awọn ẹsùn ibanujẹ ati aibikita ti o ni idiwọ ti ko ni ipilẹ ni otitọ. Iwọ, oluwa, ati awọn aṣoju rẹ, yoo gbọ lati ọdọ amofin mi, ko si si ina kan yoo jo bi ooru ti wọn mu si abule rẹ.

YouTube & Blog  https://ferdsquad.com 

FitzhughGoode #50 Posted 12 January 2018 - 09:14 PM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 84583 battles
  • [FUXII]

View Post_Maho_Nishizumi_212, on 12 January 2018 - 06:39 PM, said:

What? I translated this and got this: "You are a hamster of the mother and your father is smell of toys" Wut?

It's a movie quote, silly.  Yoda and The Search for The Holy Grail.

Ah, there you are Gus.  Here I thought you were sleeping.  You were composing all this time!  Sorry to hear you and The Good Dr. aren't getting along.  Ya know Mrs. Cuthbertson isn't your gal.  It's just your turn Bro!

Edited by FitzhughGoode, 12 January 2018 - 09:18 PM.

Prinz_Eugen_Kai_Ni #51 Posted 12 January 2018 - 09:31 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 5834 battles
  • [MAHOU]
:facepalm:  <-me

^^Stats^^

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users