here’s your proof that military honor is never going to be used to punish anyone

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

RoadKutter #21 Posted 14 January 2018 - 01:38 PM

Polish Demolish

• Players
  • 27579 battles
  • [EQ-TR]

View PostKingxChuck, on 13 January 2018 - 05:57 PM, said:

A communist game at its finest. 

you are really clueless!

Loyalty level achieved, M60 and the Chieftain complete my garage! 

__Crusader6__ #22 Posted 14 January 2018 - 03:03 PM

BANNED

• Players
  • 49293 battles
  • [III]

View Postkapri25, on 13 January 2018 - 07:42 PM, said:

Doesn't give you the right to insult people. Even the best players have bad games. You insulting someone over a game that your not losing anything of importance over tells me a lot of yourself. Lost a game? Oh well...move on. Every mmo has players that are bad or has made mistakes. You don't like it? Go play Candy Crush.

Where did I say anything about the Right to insult people? 

My point was I’ve seen both Howie and BWalker say some minor comments. 

They get banned.  

There are still tons of players out ripping off racist, genocidal and sexual comments - yet two folks who may call morons morons get nailed? 

Everyone has a moron moment in Blitz - wear it and learn from it. 

But what isn’t acceptable is some of the in game hate that it truly vile.   

Tank Hoarder: 327 tanks in Garage (58 now equipped w/ at least 1 Level 3 Slot, thx 3.8), 329/329 aced (Mk1 and T49A repo), and  wallet warrior.  Loyal M60 & AMX 30B owner 

WANTED: SPARE PARTS, and the head of the idiot that introduced chests 

NoobieDude #23 Posted 14 January 2018 - 03:22 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 2782 battles
  • [CYRUS]

View Postkapri25, on 13 January 2018 - 04:42 PM, said:

Doesn't give you the right to insult people. Even the best players have bad games. You insulting someone over a game that your not losing anything of importance over tells me a lot of yourself. Lost a game? Oh well...move on. Every mmo has players that are bad or has made mistakes. You don't like it? Go play Candy Crush.

Just to let you know...this is the worst PvP MMO I have ever played...the playerbase is ludicrous...but the game is addicting...and RNG just plain sucks...but the game is addicting...MM is questionable...did I mention the game is addicting...;)...so sometimes frustration sets in...some salt fly's if ...YOU... can't take it...I'll use your words...(Go play Candy Crush.)     :)

PanzertroopenVT #24 Posted 14 January 2018 - 03:35 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 6982 battles
Who cares, take care of yours and move on. This game is full of immature punks, then again so are the forums.
Panzerwaffe, later also Panzertruppe (German for "Armoured Force", "Armoured Arm" or "Tank Force". Waffe[combat] "arm") refers to a command within the Heer of the GermanWehrmacht, responsible for the affairs of panzer (tank) and motorized forces shortly before and during the Second World War

4sfield #25 Posted 14 January 2018 - 04:49 PM

Space Lord

• Players
  • 26651 battles
  • [CRUEL]

View Post__Crusader6__, on 14 January 2018 - 10:03 AM, said:

Where did I say anything about the Right to insult people? 

My point was I’ve seen both Howie and BWalker say some minor comments. 

They get banned.  

There are still tons of players out ripping off racist, genocidal and sexual comments - yet two folks who may call morons morons get nailed? 

Everyone has a moron moment in Blitz - wear it and learn from it. 

But what isn’t acceptable is some of the in game hate that it truly vile.   

This^ is bull[edited]. The candy crushers get to downvote competence and WG is letting them kill the game. MH isn't set up on any sort of character assessment. You can be a supertard and you have just as much pull as a guy with integrity.

The issue is there are so many peaches out there who don’t have a clue. None of the good players care about anything the skrubs say, I don’t down vote for comments because they’re just words from idiots. The guys that do are just stupid. I don’t understand why people think it’s such a big deal. If somebody has a problem with me I’d rather just kick kick their a$$. I don’t want to get anybody banned. 

MH and support tickets just enable the bitter sect to prosecute the better players. It’s the same as suing somebody for cash because they got their feelings hurt. They need to grow up, be adults and EARN their respect. Silencing those who already have it because they can’t take criticism doesn’t do any good to the game and I don’t like the idea of it. 

Snowflakes - 1, Good Guys - 0

FREE _stealy!!!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users