Jump to content


New Player survival guide

noob rules help new

  • Please log in to reply
34 replies to this topic

jensen215_ #21 Posted 14 January 2015 - 08:58 PM

    Scientia Potentia Est

  • Players
  • 13400 battles
  • 1,280
  • [IMPR]
  • Member since:
    02-10-2012

Ba da da da da I'm bumping it

 

Please share this if you know of a new player who wants to start off on the right foot. Or just for those who have fallen from the path and wish to come back.


Commander of The Imperium

We Will Rise Again, The Empire is dead, long live the Empire, The Imperium has risen

Carry a noob and he will have victory for a battle teach a man to carry and he will lead to domination        

                        MLFSiS1.png

                                                                                                                              Click on the CWG Game Guru tag for my Guides


FunkSoulChicken #22 Posted 15 January 2015 - 08:07 PM

    Thunderfunk

  • Players
  • 46219 battles
  • 1,571
  • [EQ-TR]
  • Member since:
    10-16-2014

Thanks for bumping it.  This is the first I've seen it.

 

And thanks to the OP for doing it in the first place.



Community Pledge Signer

 


jensen215_ #23 Posted 09 April 2015 - 05:32 AM

    Scientia Potentia Est

  • Players
  • 13400 battles
  • 1,280
  • [IMPR]
  • Member since:
    02-10-2012
Bumping, good luck and have fun to the newcommers which read this,

Commander of The Imperium

We Will Rise Again, The Empire is dead, long live the Empire, The Imperium has risen

Carry a noob and he will have victory for a battle teach a man to carry and he will lead to domination        

                        MLFSiS1.png

                                                                                                                              Click on the CWG Game Guru tag for my Guides


BLUTO_31 #24 Posted 11 April 2015 - 03:24 AM

    Lance-corporal

  • Players
  • 24431 battles
  • 13
  • Member since:
    07-20-2014

Excellent guide!  Well done sir!

 



jensen215_ #25 Posted 11 August 2015 - 02:03 PM

    Scientia Potentia Est

  • Players
  • 13400 battles
  • 1,280
  • [IMPR]
  • Member since:
    02-10-2012
Bumping for all of the new players. Welcome to the forums!

Commander of The Imperium

We Will Rise Again, The Empire is dead, long live the Empire, The Imperium has risen

Carry a noob and he will have victory for a battle teach a man to carry and he will lead to domination        

                        MLFSiS1.png

                                                                                                                              Click on the CWG Game Guru tag for my Guides


jensen215_ #26 Posted 15 February 2016 - 03:05 AM

    Scientia Potentia Est

  • Players
  • 13400 battles
  • 1,280
  • [IMPR]
  • Member since:
    02-10-2012
A big welcome to those from the wasteland of GC, here is some helpful tips on gameplay and forum posting.

Commander of The Imperium

We Will Rise Again, The Empire is dead, long live the Empire, The Imperium has risen

Carry a noob and he will have victory for a battle teach a man to carry and he will lead to domination        

                        MLFSiS1.png

                                                                                                                              Click on the CWG Game Guru tag for my Guides


the_hopeless #27 Posted 15 February 2016 - 04:46 AM

    Sergeant

  • Players
  • 51 battles
  • 267
  • Member since:
    09-11-2014
What did I just read? A guide to posting on the forums? I assume you think it's ok to insult people for making a thread that they deem important. That's low.

Gib_Savages, on 14 February 2016 - 08:46 PM, said:

 

Quite the opposite actually. If anything your behaviour and others like you have really highlighted why WG needed to shut down general chat. The forums have endured your brand of nonsense before and prevailed. You will be gone soon enough.

 

Sure it will. I give it only a few more months of this and most of the original forumers will have blocked the so called trolls or they will have left. It will be easy to warn new players coming here of the clique mentality that is ever so present in this forum. Everyone giving each other pats on the backs for a job well done [edited]. That's what goes on here. general chat was full of immature people (myself included) and trolls, and spammers etc. This place is full of false hoods, back stabbing, junior high school like drama (of the female kind) etc. How many duplicate threads of [edited]being spread about like it was peanut butter on a sandwich. I can't believe people called this heaven. All it really is, is an extension of junior high. Oh yeah, let's not forget all of the sensitive individuals that call this place home... It makes me grin from ear to ear to see how easy it is to rustle jimmies here. All I have to do is drop the word Arty, or modern tanks, or team kills, and everyone goes nuts! Or even say that certain tanks are racist.. boom, there goes the neighborhood. So yeah, I think it is a matter of time before people leave or block. But the new players will be warned of what kind of environment is really facilitated here. 

tankboss41 #28 Posted 15 February 2016 - 04:55 AM

    First Sergeant

  • Players
  • 24329 battles
  • 1,508
  • [MFW]
  • Member since:
    11-29-2014

View PostBLUTO_31, on 10 April 2015 - 10:24 PM, said:

Excellent guide!  Well done sir!

 

 

seriously? Ur making people feel unwelcome here , even i felt u welcome here a bit, hey its only a game people like to social as well as post stuff about the game, since WG took away our beloved gen chat this has become the " new hangout"

 

                                    Si vis pacem para bellum

 

 

 


the_hopeless #29 Posted 15 February 2016 - 05:03 AM

    Sergeant

  • Players
  • 51 battles
  • 267
  • Member since:
    09-11-2014

View Posttankboss41, on 14 February 2016 - 08:55 PM, said:

 

seriously? Ur making people feel unwelcome here , even i felt u welcome here a bit, hey its only a game people like to social as well as post stuff about the game, since WG took away our beloved gen chat this has become the " new hangout"

 

Taking up residency as well eh?

Gib_Savages, on 14 February 2016 - 08:46 PM, said:

 

Quite the opposite actually. If anything your behaviour and others like you have really highlighted why WG needed to shut down general chat. The forums have endured your brand of nonsense before and prevailed. You will be gone soon enough.

 

Sure it will. I give it only a few more months of this and most of the original forumers will have blocked the so called trolls or they will have left. It will be easy to warn new players coming here of the clique mentality that is ever so present in this forum. Everyone giving each other pats on the backs for a job well done [edited]. That's what goes on here. general chat was full of immature people (myself included) and trolls, and spammers etc. This place is full of false hoods, back stabbing, junior high school like drama (of the female kind) etc. How many duplicate threads of [edited]being spread about like it was peanut butter on a sandwich. I can't believe people called this heaven. All it really is, is an extension of junior high. Oh yeah, let's not forget all of the sensitive individuals that call this place home... It makes me grin from ear to ear to see how easy it is to rustle jimmies here. All I have to do is drop the word Arty, or modern tanks, or team kills, and everyone goes nuts! Or even say that certain tanks are racist.. boom, there goes the neighborhood. So yeah, I think it is a matter of time before people leave or block. But the new players will be warned of what kind of environment is really facilitated here. 

jensen215_ #30 Posted 15 February 2016 - 05:17 AM

    Scientia Potentia Est

  • Players
  • 13400 battles
  • 1,280
  • [IMPR]
  • Member since:
    02-10-2012
Ok, I meant it as a bit of a joke and satire ok? Heck, I used to spend long hours in there and enjoyed it for a while and it lead me to the forums.

Commander of The Imperium

We Will Rise Again, The Empire is dead, long live the Empire, The Imperium has risen

Carry a noob and he will have victory for a battle teach a man to carry and he will lead to domination        

                        MLFSiS1.png

                                                                                                                              Click on the CWG Game Guru tag for my Guides


the_hopeless #31 Posted 15 February 2016 - 05:18 AM

    Sergeant

  • Players
  • 51 battles
  • 267
  • Member since:
    09-11-2014

View Postjensen215_, on 14 February 2016 - 09:17 PM, said:

Ok, I meant it as a bit of a joke and satire ok? Heck, I used to spend long hours in there and enjoyed it for a while and it lead me to the forums.

 

LOL, back peddling I see. So threads like this one will get meh a blue tag?

Gib_Savages, on 14 February 2016 - 08:46 PM, said:

 

Quite the opposite actually. If anything your behaviour and others like you have really highlighted why WG needed to shut down general chat. The forums have endured your brand of nonsense before and prevailed. You will be gone soon enough.

 

Sure it will. I give it only a few more months of this and most of the original forumers will have blocked the so called trolls or they will have left. It will be easy to warn new players coming here of the clique mentality that is ever so present in this forum. Everyone giving each other pats on the backs for a job well done [edited]. That's what goes on here. general chat was full of immature people (myself included) and trolls, and spammers etc. This place is full of false hoods, back stabbing, junior high school like drama (of the female kind) etc. How many duplicate threads of [edited]being spread about like it was peanut butter on a sandwich. I can't believe people called this heaven. All it really is, is an extension of junior high. Oh yeah, let's not forget all of the sensitive individuals that call this place home... It makes me grin from ear to ear to see how easy it is to rustle jimmies here. All I have to do is drop the word Arty, or modern tanks, or team kills, and everyone goes nuts! Or even say that certain tanks are racist.. boom, there goes the neighborhood. So yeah, I think it is a matter of time before people leave or block. But the new players will be warned of what kind of environment is really facilitated here. 

tankboss41 #32 Posted 15 February 2016 - 05:27 AM

    First Sergeant

  • Players
  • 24329 battles
  • 1,508
  • [MFW]
  • Member since:
    11-29-2014

View Postjensen215_, on 15 February 2016 - 12:17 AM, said:

Ok, I meant it as a bit of a joke and satire ok? Heck, I used to spend long hours in there and enjoyed it for a while and it lead me to the forums.

 

oh i see , we did the same thing in gen chat and got black balled for it sigh..

 

                                    Si vis pacem para bellum

 

 

 


the_hopeless #33 Posted 15 February 2016 - 08:18 AM

    Sergeant

  • Players
  • 51 battles
  • 267
  • Member since:
    09-11-2014

View Posttankboss41, on 14 February 2016 - 09:27 PM, said:

 

oh i see , we did the same thing in gen chat and got black balled for it sigh..

That's why the GC was so toxic... [edited]


Gib_Savages, on 14 February 2016 - 08:46 PM, said:

 

Quite the opposite actually. If anything your behaviour and others like you have really highlighted why WG needed to shut down general chat. The forums have endured your brand of nonsense before and prevailed. You will be gone soon enough.

 

Sure it will. I give it only a few more months of this and most of the original forumers will have blocked the so called trolls or they will have left. It will be easy to warn new players coming here of the clique mentality that is ever so present in this forum. Everyone giving each other pats on the backs for a job well done [edited]. That's what goes on here. general chat was full of immature people (myself included) and trolls, and spammers etc. This place is full of false hoods, back stabbing, junior high school like drama (of the female kind) etc. How many duplicate threads of [edited]being spread about like it was peanut butter on a sandwich. I can't believe people called this heaven. All it really is, is an extension of junior high. Oh yeah, let's not forget all of the sensitive individuals that call this place home... It makes me grin from ear to ear to see how easy it is to rustle jimmies here. All I have to do is drop the word Arty, or modern tanks, or team kills, and everyone goes nuts! Or even say that certain tanks are racist.. boom, there goes the neighborhood. So yeah, I think it is a matter of time before people leave or block. But the new players will be warned of what kind of environment is really facilitated here. 

tankboss41 #34 Posted 15 February 2016 - 08:20 AM

    First Sergeant

  • Players
  • 24329 battles
  • 1,508
  • [MFW]
  • Member since:
    11-29-2014
Oh gawd this thread is too toxic for meh! :trollface:

 

                                    Si vis pacem para bellum

 

 

 


WareJC #35 Posted 18 February 2016 - 03:05 AM

    First Sergeant

  • Players
  • 13535 battles
  • 1,371
  • Member since:
    06-08-2015
Nice guide.
Still miss GC for quick feedback.
"Your lack of effort or your death is not my concern. However lack of effort will lead to your death by their hand or mine."





Also tagged with noob, rules, help, new

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users