Supremacy missions

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

gyroett #1 Posted 15 January 2018 - 08:38 PM

Private

• Players
  • 7472 battles
  • [HNT]
Although I understand that supremacy missions are put in place to add motivation for players to play in this mode, I think that it isn't right for there to still be supremacy missions when the mode is turned off. With the system in place that you can only skip one mission every 24 hours, or you have to spend gold to skip a mission, when a player doesn't like to play supremacy missions is given two or more supremacy missions in a row, they are forced to either play in a mode that they despise, or pay gold. This especially matters during events where missions can be crucial to getting banners and other things. With the option to turn off supremacy mode in the settings, supremacy missions should also be turned off at the same time.

bg2b #2 Posted 15 January 2018 - 09:06 PM

M4 Lifestyle

• Players
  • 21070 battles
  • [SPUD]

Congratulations, you're the 10,000th person to suggest this!  As a reward, you'll get a few extra boosters in your next huge chest!

More seriously, it's pretty clear at this point that WG isn't going to change it.  My solution (and suggestion) is to just start playing supremacy.  Even if you don't want to have it on all the time, it's usually not hard to knock out most supremacy missions.

Incidentally, there's a Supremacy: Onslaught mission (capture 2 bases with a light tank in one battle) that is worth a whopping 1980 spare parts.  That's significantly more than even a first-class-or-ace mission!

Edited by bg2b, 16 January 2018 - 09:34 PM.

acrisis #3 Posted 15 January 2018 - 09:18 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 20702 battles
  • [III-C]

View Postgyroett, on 15 January 2018 - 03:38 PM, said:

Although I understand that supremacy missions are put in place to add motivation for players to play in this mode, I think that it isn't right for there to still be supremacy missions when the mode is turned off. With the system in place that you can only skip one mission every 24 hours, or you have to spend gold to skip a mission, when a player doesn't like to play supremacy missions is given two or more supremacy missions in a row, they are forced to either play in a mode that they despise, or pay gold. This especially matters during events where missions can be crucial to getting banners and other things. With the option to turn off supremacy mode in the settings, supremacy missions should also be turned off at the same time.

You, me and many thousands of other players.

Maybe one day WG will come to its senses ...

Forum essentials:  > Desktop mode 
Check recent threads. Check WG staff threads. Use search.
    > WG Bugs and current update     > Feedback     > Vehicle Bay     > Guides     > Videos 

BE  (+)   

Got lag issues ?  >> Pingplotter thread  << 
Blitz Community Coalition | Looney Tooners | Triarii | Blitz University | Basic Training  | Mentor

Tarsier2 #4 Posted 20 March 2018 - 11:27 AM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 42767 battles
  • [HAVOC]
On the one hand, getting Supremacy missions while the mode is turned off in Settings could just be a programming oversight, or a technical challenge that the most diligent programmers just have not been able to over come yet...  Or, it could be about the gold connection.  Supremacy haters continue to get Supremacy missions and can only skip one per day, so your decision is a matter of economics.  Suffer the penalty of completing fewer missions (and reaping fewer rewards because of it), or turn Supremacy back on and play the missions (the free option), or... skip the missions, but you’ll have to spend a wee bit of yer gold matey!  :0)

Edited by Tarsier2, 20 March 2018 - 11:29 AM.

Rakul #5 Posted 27 March 2018 - 09:14 PM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 16609 battles
  • [WBATS]
Unless I'm mistaken, it looks like they're changing the Supremacy Mode toggle to an ON / OFF Supremacy toggle. Personally, I think it should be an AUTO / ON / OFF toggle, auto being the current "chance" of getting a Supremacy game.

Rakul #6 Posted 28 March 2018 - 01:12 AM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 16609 battles
  • [WBATS]
Actually, AUTO should be RANDOM.

Also tagged with Supremacy, missions

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users