NAFOW . is recruiting. Wanna do some tanking with international clan? Sign in.

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

SonderUSA #1 Posted 18 January 2018 - 03:15 PM

Private

• Players
  • 231 battles
  • [NAFOW]

Hi guys and gals, 

I m SonderUSA. To make things clear. I m SonderAbteilung (aka TankTaxidermist) Clanlead from FOW , ASFOW and IDFOW on Asian Server . 

Today we have created NAFOW clan on NA server. And all are welcome to join. . 

A bit of story about myself.  I m European living and working in Asia. Playing wotb for 3 years. Love the game and I m passionate about it. Got 2 warning points on Asian forum (courtesy of Zloydd) . Got comment ban on Bushka YT channel. (Ask me juicy details, I ll tell ya) . BCC asian represantative. 

A bit of Story of FOW (Falcons of War) . The clan was created by an Egyptian living in Dubai. Good Indonesians and Malaysians players joined . And it growed to be the 1st multi cultural clan in Asia. Our moto is still, we don't care your country we don't care your religion , we care about tanking . The only thing that bind us is love for the game, human respect and decency. What we have managed is being in top 30 clans on Asian server. Just by being strangers with different skin color and religions.  

A little story about ASFOW. Asfow is 2nd clan and it is made for training purpose as well as tournaments.  We have lower demands regarding WR however higher demands regarding being active and doing tourney. 

A little story about IDFOW. Was created by a friend of ID clan member which I supervise with my deputies. This clan is for the beginners begin. We teach you how to handle consumables, provisions, how to grind,  how to be on the forums, what is discord and TeamSpeak, who are good community contributors, events details ,how to spend gold, how to understand WG,  etc... basically a super tutorial. 

What are we currently looking for ? 

-You! The player that reads this. Because all are welcome. 

We will do assessment on your commitment. But if you wanna learn and understand more about the game , you're free to join. 

-looking for a no nonsense resident deputy. A guy or gal that can manage the clan when I m not here. You'll need to have discord and/ot what's app.  

Rules of clan 

- no insulting others

-no racial, homophobic , gender jokes/slurs/remarks or whatever you think its funny to put in a game where it only amuse yourself and hurts others. 

-30days no play... out

-wanna join tournaments?.  Must use discord or TeamSpeak.  

-clan hoppers? Hop in and hop out please.  

-sharing accounts not allowed 

-gold resellers not allowed

-registration for tournaments.  But no show? Out. 

-the boss is always right. Any issues.  Out. 

Everything else ok. 

Just be nice to eachother , play tanks. Just don't try to show off whom has the biggest ... . 

Any issues,  concerns,  worries, doubts... just PM me or say it hereunder. 

Drama will be ignored.  Be cool and stay safe on the battlefield.

Thank you

Sincerely,  

SonderAbteilung,  aka TankTaxidermist aka SonderUSA

Pastaguy2003 #2 Posted 18 January 2018 - 04:10 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 4806 battles
  • [PUGZ]

View PostSonderUSA, on 18 January 2018 - 03:15 PM, said:

Rules of clan 

- no insulting others

-no racial, homophobic , gender jokes/slurs/remarks or whatever you think its funny to put in a game where it only amuse yourself and hurts others. 

-30days no play... out

I assume that those are the rules you broke to get comment banned from bushka, and the warning points on asia?

Lines I'm grinding: Obj. 268 (at ISU 152)  WZ-113 (at Type T34)

"To derp, or not to derp"

-Anonymous KV2 driver

SonderUSA #3 Posted 18 January 2018 - 04:31 PM

Private

• Players
  • 231 battles
  • [NAFOW]

View PostPastaguy2003, on 18 January 2018 - 04:10 PM, said:

I assume that those are the rules you broke to get comment banned from bushka, and the warning points on asia?

You assumed wrongly my dear. I called out bushka and was salty on his yt free content vids when 3.8 update came out.You ought to know what happened... no? .. I suppose you were all happy and cherry about it isn't it? 

It's his channel and I behave like a donkey on his channel and he banned me. Fair. No worries m8. 

1st warning point on Asian server is because i insulted yes. Fair point. 

2nd warning point got me a 7 days forum ban, an apology from WG because Zlyodd wanna try his size. And wrongfully sanctioned me because I was impersonating a moderator/administrator. . 

Now I've come clean and clear for you.  What your problem dude? Wanna have some drama? 

Luc____ #4 Posted 18 January 2018 - 04:31 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 8810 battles
  • [XWING]

Ok what did u say to bushka??? I want to know. Pls inbox.

"Newer Player"

I'm working to improve my winrate. Currently: 45% 46% 47% 48%  49% 50% 51%ish >>> 30 days is 60% ... Currently working to become a unicum, and all tips are appreciated!

Pastaguy2003 #5 Posted 18 January 2018 - 04:42 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 4806 battles
  • [PUGZ]

View PostSonderUSA, on 18 January 2018 - 04:31 PM, said:

You assumed wrongly my dear. I called out bushka and was salty on his yt free content vids when 3.8 update came out.You ought to know what happened... no? .. I suppose you were all happy and cherry about it isn't it? 

It's his channel and I behave like a donkey on his channel and he banned me. Fair. No worries m8. 

1st warning point on Asian server is because i insulted yes. Fair point. 

2nd warning point got me a 7 days forum ban, an apology from WG because Zlyodd wanna try his size. And wrongfully sanctioned me because I was impersonating a moderator/administrator. . 

Now I've come clean and clear for you.  What your problem dude? Wanna have some drama? 

Nah, I was just wondering.  I think we all have moments where we just need to insult someone.  I'm not judging.

Yeah, I think the whole equipment shinanagan in 3.8 was pretty stupid.

-Anonymous KV2 driver

Pastaguy2003 #6 Posted 18 January 2018 - 04:43 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 4806 battles
  • [PUGZ]

View PostLuc____, on 18 January 2018 - 04:31 PM, said:

ya me too. Promise I want judge.

-Anonymous KV2 driver

SonderUSA #7 Posted 18 January 2018 - 04:50 PM

Private

• Players
  • 231 battles
  • [NAFOW]

View PostLuc____, on 18 January 2018 - 04:31 PM, said:

Join the clan, show your skills and comitment and I tell you all about it.  . Here I cannot. The bugger is making a living out of it for us (wotb community ). You wouldn't want to spoil that. Would you? 

PanzertroopenVT #8 Posted 18 January 2018 - 04:58 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 9246 battles
  • [PRDE]

Huh,

boss is always right, any issues, out! 

Sounds like Archie bunker!

bad juju

Panzerwaffe, later also Panzertruppe (German for "Armoured Force", "Armoured Arm" or "Tank Force". Waffe[combat] "arm"

Hey you—yes you, with all that moist, succulent meat in your mouth. Give all of it to me. Immediately. No? Well, here’s the thing—if you don’t, I’ll be forced to activate my black-hole-strength succ and literally slurp your mouth empty of moist, succulent meat via the Fastest Succ in the West, i.e. my succ. Because you see, oral hoarder of moist and succulent meat, I’ve personally contacted our resident Mok and he’s declared that “your” moist, succulent meat is mine!

And you don’t want to tango with my succ, sonny; my succ is the Harbinger of Death, and I can personally assure you of your poor mouth’s utter incapability to defend against the raging typhoon known as Urgle’s Mighty Succ; oh yes....furiously does the oral wind blow, and soon...that meat in your mouth will fly to its rightful residence in the cavernous expanse of my succ-giving orifice.

1. I bow to the elephant-faced deity (Ganesh) who is capable of removing all obstacles. I pray for blessings and protection.

PanzertroopenVT #9 Posted 18 January 2018 - 04:59 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 9246 battles
  • [PRDE]

View PostSonderUSA, on 18 January 2018 - 11:50 AM, said:

Join the clan, show your skills and comitment and I tell you all about it.  . Here I cannot. The bugger is making a living out of it for us (wotb community ). You wouldn't want to spoil that. Would you? 

[edited]gossip queens disgust me. Isn't bushka a wotb shill? U called him out and he got pissy.........huh never seen that behavior here at the forums.........COUGH.

Panzerwaffe, later also Panzertruppe (German for "Armoured Force", "Armoured Arm" or "Tank Force". Waffe[combat] "arm"

Hey you—yes you, with all that moist, succulent meat in your mouth. Give all of it to me. Immediately. No? Well, here’s the thing—if you don’t, I’ll be forced to activate my black-hole-strength succ and literally slurp your mouth empty of moist, succulent meat via the Fastest Succ in the West, i.e. my succ. Because you see, oral hoarder of moist and succulent meat, I’ve personally contacted our resident Mok and he’s declared that “your” moist, succulent meat is mine!

And you don’t want to tango with my succ, sonny; my succ is the Harbinger of Death, and I can personally assure you of your poor mouth’s utter incapability to defend against the raging typhoon known as Urgle’s Mighty Succ; oh yes....furiously does the oral wind blow, and soon...that meat in your mouth will fly to its rightful residence in the cavernous expanse of my succ-giving orifice.

1. I bow to the elephant-faced deity (Ganesh) who is capable of removing all obstacles. I pray for blessings and protection.

JohnEBoyTri #10 Posted 28 January 2018 - 08:41 PM

Private

• Players
  • 829 battles
  • [WEG]
Hi. Your clan sounds like exactly what I am looking for. May I join?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users