WEAK

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

Fascist_Pickle #1 Posted 19 January 2018 - 04:16 PM

Junior Sergeant

• Players
  • 4119 battles
  • [GRIM]

[WEAK] has always been a fairly laid-back group of guys tanking together in a mature environment. We are not looking to change this, but roster attrition and inactivity has begun to take its toll. Today we are looking to rebuild our roster and eventually build an active tournament team to compete in major tournaments.

What we have to offer:

We are currently a top-3 clan NA in most statistical aspects. Our clan is one that is well-respected, even off of the battlefield, with the general attitude of having fun without drama. Although we do not currently have a tournament team, our endgoal is to create one and work to become competitive in major tournaments. Tournament participation is not, and never will be required to join WEAK, but if you choose to sign up for the tournament team, participation will be required, barring some very occasional incidents. Real life is always first.

Currently, we don't have any set-in-stone requirements, but generally you will need unicum to super-unicum stats to be considered, or be on a strong upward trajectory in your gameplay. If you are interested, please join our discord server and tag me, or a deputy, or reply in this thread Thank you for your time and we hope to you out on the battlefield. o7!

Discord:

https://discord.gg/tzX7sJw

__Seal__ #2 Posted 19 January 2018 - 07:04 PM

Legendary Guardian of Sealkind

• Players
  • 12674 battles
  • [BNCR]
Hey, can you send me the discord link in discord? I don’t have the app on this device and thats the only way I can join servers. Good luck!

New to tier X? Here’s the meta, with the all new tier x tier list.

http://forum.wotblitz.com/index.php?/topic/92877-the-ultimate-tier-x-tier-list/

#1 Tiger I Player NA, #4 Global

Seal Clubbing (v.)- The act of playing any strong or overpowered tank at tiers 1-6 for the purpose of dominating newer players.

Co-founder of the Training Room Police Department (TRPD)

Paradox_Donut #3 Posted 19 January 2018 - 08:16 PM

Russian Sealclubber

• Players
  • 31385 battles
  • [FL-TH]

View PostFascist_Pickle, on 19 January 2018 - 08:16 AM, said:

[WEAK] has always been a fairly laid-back group of guys tanking together in a mature environment. We are not looking to change this, but roster attrition and inactivity has begun to take its toll. Today we are looking to rebuild our roster and eventually build an active tournament team to compete in major tournaments.

What we have to offer:

We are currently a top-3 clan NA in most statistical aspects. Our clan is one that is well-respected, even off of the battlefield, with the general attitude of having fun without drama. Although we do not currently have a tournament team, our endgoal is to create one and work to become competitive in major tournaments. Tournament participation is not, and never will be required to join WEAK, but if you choose to sign up for the tournament team, participation will be required, barring some very occasional incidents. Real life is always first.

Currently, we don't have any set-in-stone requirements, but generally you will need unicum to super-unicum stats to be considered, or be on a strong upward trajectory in your gameplay. If you are interested, please join our discord server and tag me, or a deputy, or reply in this thread Thank you for your time and we hope to you out on the battlefield. o7!

Discord:

What are requirements

/img

I   hAvE nO iDeA wHaT i'M dOiNg

Fascist_Pickle #4 Posted 19 January 2018 - 08:50 PM

Junior Sergeant

• Players
  • 4119 battles
  • [GRIM]

View PostParadox_Donut, on 19 January 2018 - 03:16 PM, said:

What are requirements

View PostFascist_Pickle, on 19 January 2018 - 11:16 AM, said:

Currently, we don't have any set-in-stone requirements, but generally you will need unicum to super-unicum stats to be considered, or be on a strong upward trajectory in your gameplay.

__Seal__ #5 Posted 19 January 2018 - 09:03 PM

Legendary Guardian of Sealkind

• Players
  • 12674 battles
  • [BNCR]
Recent or overall?

New to tier X? Here’s the meta, with the all new tier x tier list.

http://forum.wotblitz.com/index.php?/topic/92877-the-ultimate-tier-x-tier-list/

#1 Tiger I Player NA, #4 Global

Seal Clubbing (v.)- The act of playing any strong or overpowered tank at tiers 1-6 for the purpose of dominating newer players.

Co-founder of the Training Room Police Department (TRPD)

Fascist_Pickle #6 Posted 19 January 2018 - 09:13 PM

Junior Sergeant

• Players
  • 4119 battles
  • [GRIM]

View Post__Seal__, on 19 January 2018 - 04:03 PM, said:

Recent or overall?

Preferably both, but recent is more important. But improvement is a must.

Tiger_2_Ausf_B #7 Posted 22 January 2018 - 02:32 PM

Junior Sergeant

• Players
  • 11877 battles
  • [RUSE]

View PostFascist_Pickle, on 19 January 2018 - 04:16 PM, said:

What we have to offer:

Discord:

It sounds like [WEAK] may need some help, if that’s the case then I can get RUSE to help out rebuild

Also tagged with WEAK

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users