• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

JohnEBoyTri #1 Posted 28 January 2018 - 07:09 PM

Private

• Players
  • 829 battles
  • [WEG]

Hi.

I am a tier 5 daily active Blitz player, looking for a clan that is active in tournament play. I am 37 years old, If that helps. 

Please let me know if any tourny clans out there are looking for team players with some Wot experience.

Thanks.

Edited by JohnEBoyTri, 28 January 2018 - 07:12 PM.

tankeatingtiger #2 Posted 28 January 2018 - 09:23 PM

Luvs His Hellkitty

• Players
  • 10930 battles
  • [COD]
XWING family.

YouTube Channel: 

https://www.youtube....tankeatingtiger

There's an old Etruscan saying, "you can lead a horse to water, and you can really freak out your enemies by leaving its severed head in their bed."

-Blartch

JohnEBoyTri #3 Posted 28 January 2018 - 11:31 PM

Private

• Players
  • 829 battles
  • [WEG]

What is that?

SGM_zorbaz #4 Posted 28 January 2018 - 11:50 PM

Executive Officer & CWNA Council

• Players
  • 24504 battles
  • [SRT]

It is a group of clans: AWING, BWING, XWING, YWING. This is in reference to the Star Wars fighters in the original trilogy.

"Show me a man with grit, skill and zeal, who fears and overcomes fears, and I will show you a Spartan." 

SGM_zorbaz[SRT]Officer, μολὼν λαβέ

I_Maverick_I #5 Posted 29 January 2018 - 04:57 AM

Ribble4Prez2020

• Players
  • 14734 battles
  • [FLOOP]

Age is just a number in this game, concerning in-game. Some of the best in NA aren't even in high school, or weren't when they "got good". However, if you're really 37, you should be a fairly mature person, and won't be a hothead or anything, which is good. With that aside, I'll give you some advice. 

1) There is no competitive tournaments at Tier V, except for Clan Wars. CW 4 is wrapping up tomorrow, and there isn't even a set date for when the next one is.

2) Before you ruin your stats, seek help. I don't mean this in an offensive way. If you're truly committed to playing Blitz competitively, go to YouTube. I'd recommend watching some BushkaOnBlitz and Sk8xtrm, they're good places to watch. Although I personally don't watch them a lot, their videos gave me a good understanding of the game fundamentals and player tactics.

3) Find a clan that can teach you how to play as a team. I recommend the XWING family. Or, if you'd like to learn from me, PM me in-game. I'll set you up with some stuff you need to know, and you can join my clan, if you're willing to learn.

4. Download Discord. It's a free chat app that allows text, voice, and video chats. We typically only use text and voice tho. It allows you to join servers with other people, lots of clans have their own servers. It's Teamspeak and Skype and iMessage all together.

Maverick

JohnEBoyTri #6 Posted 01 February 2018 - 03:50 PM

Private

• Players
  • 829 battles
  • [WEG]

3) Find a clan that can teach you how to play as a team. I recommend the XWING family. Or, if you'd like to learn from me, PM me in-game. I'll set you up with some stuff you need to know, and you can join my clan, if you're willing to learn.

I would be thrilled to learn all I can. And I do want to play competitively.

Kcmafia #7 Posted 05 February 2018 - 04:27 PM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 10051 battles
  • [TRUE1]

View PostJohnEBoyTri, on 01 February 2018 - 03:50 PM, said:

I would be thrilled to learn all I can. And I do want to play competitively.

Hey buddy look us up at True1.. We play tournaments in tier 5-6 every week!

Kill_Bill_Mayhem #8 Posted 24 February 2018 - 05:30 PM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 11244 battles
  • [2FAST]
N-W-O Noob World Organization is actively looking for members for our T5/6 tourney team.  Apply if you can commit to tournaments we have them Tue Thur Sat and Sun.  We have Discord voice chat to coordinate battles.  Start at the T5/6 lvl and move to our T7/8 teams.  

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users