Jump to content


Off-season quick tournaments discussion


  • Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

Knopka_NA #1 Posted 30 January 2018 - 08:22 AM

    Junior Sergeant

  • Administrator
  • 5 battles
  • 239
  • Member since:
    06-22-2017

Off-season quick tournaments discussion


In this topic you may discuss about quick tournaments in Off-season.

Please don't forget to note # and tiers of the tournament you're talking about.



mightymiddy #2 Posted 13 February 2018 - 02:16 PM

    Junior Sergeant

  • Players
  • 17797 battles
  • 107
  • [TX4J]
  • Member since:
    09-16-2016
Just curious after an offseason or quick tournament looking on the battle summary page you see credits and xp earned just like like a random battle. However since these are tournies and really in a training room setting are you actually collecting those credits and xp??  I personally dont think they count.  I thought all the rewards are collected based on how your team finishes?

Compared to a random battle where the amount of damage and kills makes a bigger difference how the individual player accumulates credits and xp.

Please clarify if anyone knows this answer?

RexyComandante #3 Posted 13 February 2018 - 04:55 PM

    Junior Sergeant

  • Administrator
  • 0 battles
  • 102
  • Member since:
    08-14-2017

View Postmightymiddy, on 13 February 2018 - 02:16 PM, said:

Just curious after an offseason or quick tournament looking on the battle summary page you see credits and xp earned just like like a random battle. However since these are tournies and really in a training room setting are you actually collecting those credits and xp?? I personally dont think they count. I thought all the rewards are collected based on how your team finishes?

Compared to a random battle where the amount of damage and kills makes a bigger difference how the individual player accumulates credits and xp.

Please clarify if anyone knows this answer?

 

You receive tournament rewards after the end of tournament. Credits and XP accrued the same as in random battle. 

_The_Tactition_ #4 Posted 14 February 2018 - 03:57 AM

    The Best Tactician

  • Players
  • 18510 battles
  • 2,579
  • [C4UEL]
  • Member since:
    02-06-2015
Tier 8 quick tournament #32 took a good 1 hour and 20 minutes with about 13 minutes wait per game. Not quick. There were always 6+ teams in the que for us too.

Member of the Training Room Police Department

My YouTube:https://m.youtube.com/channel/UChFwqqu30_epeLO0q-BKEFw 

 

Give us the IRON CROSS


RexyComandante #5 Posted 16 February 2018 - 09:21 AM

    Junior Sergeant

  • Administrator
  • 0 battles
  • 102
  • Member since:
    08-14-2017
Off-season quick tournaments will be stopped next week because enough teams don't register there.

_The_Tactition_ #6 Posted 16 February 2018 - 08:44 PM

    The Best Tactician

  • Players
  • 18510 battles
  • 2,579
  • [C4UEL]
  • Member since:
    02-06-2015

View PostRexyComandante, on 16 February 2018 - 09:21 AM, said:

Off-season quick tournaments will be stopped next week because enough teams don't register there.

 

I don’t think this is the correct action. I think what happened is you guys flooded us with tournaments. If you guys only had them twice a week and with less tier spread then I believe they would be more popular. As it is there are simply too many for the average tournament team.

Member of the Training Room Police Department

My YouTube:https://m.youtube.com/channel/UChFwqqu30_epeLO0q-BKEFw 

 

Give us the IRON CROSS


RexyComandante #7 Posted 19 February 2018 - 08:45 AM

    Junior Sergeant

  • Administrator
  • 0 battles
  • 102
  • Member since:
    08-14-2017

View Post_The_Tactition_, on 16 February 2018 - 08:44 PM, said:

 

I don’t think this is the correct action. I think what happened is you guys flooded us with tournaments. If you guys only had them twice a week and with less tier spread then I believe they would be more popular. As it is there are simply too many for the average tournament team.

 

This is just temporary action. We'll do some changes and return them back.

_The_Tactition_ #8 Posted 19 February 2018 - 03:56 PM

    The Best Tactician

  • Players
  • 18510 battles
  • 2,579
  • [C4UEL]
  • Member since:
    02-06-2015

View PostRexyComandante, on 19 February 2018 - 08:45 AM, said:

 

This is just temporary action. We'll do some changes and return them back.

 

Good to hear that. The way you were talking I thought it was permanent. Overall I like quick tournaments but if they need to be pulled to make hem better I’m all for it.

Member of the Training Room Police Department

My YouTube:https://m.youtube.com/channel/UChFwqqu30_epeLO0q-BKEFw 

 

Give us the IRON CROSS





1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users