clans regulating clan members

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

ld00000 #1 Posted 30 January 2018 - 08:14 PM

Private

• Players
  • 18292 battles
  • [LR1]

I have a question about the clan I belong to. The clan Leader is not often available.

After much grumbling and [edited]a member contacted the clan lead and got appointed deputy lead and was

allowed to change the requirements for joining and remaining in the clan. This quieted the [edited]for a while

but soon there was more discontent and a movement was started to try and remove the clan leader.

I can find no precedent for this.

Has it ever been done.

the hopeful new leader confessed he could just start a new clan but did not wish to start over on clan supply.

Ant thoughts???

RoadKutter #2 Posted 30 January 2018 - 08:17 PM

Polish Demolish

• Players
  • 25511 battles
  • [III-H]
The current clan lead has to transfer his title to someone else. Otherwise you out of luck.

Loyalty level achieved, M60 and the Chieftain complete my garage! 

tedg5 #3 Posted 30 January 2018 - 08:22 PM

Tater salad

• Players
  • 37578 battles
  • [AGOGO]

View PostRoadKutter, on 30 January 2018 - 08:17 PM, said:

The current clan lead has to transfer his title to someone else. Otherwise you out of luck.

^This. He controls clan, your all his peasants, better hope clan lead is a good one. :harp:

Bbm_14 #4 Posted 30 January 2018 - 08:23 PM

Simia est simia, etiamsi purpura vestiatur

• Players
  • 24212 battles
  • [DD-R]

Your lead has the only ‘set of keys’. 

Coup is not achievable.

The only thing you can do is create new and migrate.

I imagine this system is in place to keep the original owner’s investment impenetrable.

GL!

"Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk, that  will teach you to keep your mouth shut" - Ernest Hemingway

========================================

Player_5773117413 #5 Posted 30 January 2018 - 08:33 PM

Professional Tinfoil Hatter

• Players
  • 26396 battles
  • [IRD]

View PostBbm_14, on 30 January 2018 - 02:23 PM, said:

The only thing you can do is create new and migrate.

If we're gonna be honest, E-25 is OP when used to its max potential 

Just another demo account, nothing to see here

Done Posting. Joining Stealy in the ex-forumer club     Nvrmnd, Going for 7,777 posts first!

"Say what you like, but stop pissing on my back and telling me it's raining." Blartch   #bump4blartch

LIGHTS___OUT #6 Posted 30 January 2018 - 08:43 PM

Welcome to the Dark Side

• Players
  • 28155 battles
  • [SPUDX]

View PostBbm_14, on 30 January 2018 - 02:23 PM, said:

Coup is not achievable.

^^^^^ This

We tried many times to oust our dicTATER, with no success. 

.                                                                                                                  #TeamBrisket

SPUD - KING OF DERP 2017 - Delivering justice to all with Stalin's Fist

NoobieDude #7 Posted 30 January 2018 - 08:46 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 1892 battles
  • [CYRUS]

View Postld00000, on 30 January 2018 - 12:14 PM, said:

I have a question about the clan I belong to. The clan Leader is not often available.

After much grumbling and [edited]a member contacted the clan lead and got appointed deputy lead and was

allowed to change the requirements for joining and remaining in the clan. This quieted the [edited]for a while

but soon there was more discontent and a movement was started to try and remove the clan leader.

Has it ever been done.

the hopeful new leader confessed he could just start a new clan but did not wish to start over on clan supply.

Ant thoughts???

yeah...clan-lead invested his creds for the creation of the clan...i assume you guys want the clan provisions...so you don't want to start a new clan... just gonna have to have a good deputy...and hopefully the lead wont be crazy and start kicking people out... i think you all should start a new clan...or possibly send the lead a gift card to buy him out...if hes a straight up guy...he will gift the clan to one of you...as long as whomever gets the  clan....allows him to  remain in the clan...

WizoGT379 #8 Posted 30 January 2018 - 08:55 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 6725 battles
  • [RUDY]
Just move on to a new clan......imo

You can't outsmart stupid, it just doesn't work like that - TengenToppaPotatoLagann

https://www.blitzstars.com/player/com/WizoGT379

boppinbobby #9 Posted 30 January 2018 - 09:09 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 38613 battles
  • [HJG2]

Your clan has 4 deputies and a lead. what is the lead not doing as you have 50 members, you only have 1 inactive player and another that hasn't played in nearly 2 months, the rest are REALLY active.

seems like you have less to complain about than most clans.

Big Gunz and Ammo Rackz.

HJG2; Hughmons are People too.

NoobieDude #10 Posted 30 January 2018 - 09:13 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 1892 battles
  • [CYRUS]

View Postboppinbobby, on 30 January 2018 - 01:09 PM, said:

Your clan has 4 deputies and a lead. what is the lead not doing as you have 50 members, you only have 1 inactive player and another that hasn't played in nearly 2 months, the rest are REALLY active.

seems like you have less to complain about than most clans.

i guess i should of looked too...you're  absolutely right...w t f...OP...is it that you want the clan for yourself???....there is nothing wrong with your clan...

Edited by NoobieDude, 30 January 2018 - 09:14 PM.

boppinbobby #11 Posted 30 January 2018 - 09:17 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 38613 battles
  • [HJG2]

Being a clan lead I always get asked about the team doing tourney's but I can never commit to them due to timing and living on the west coast, apart from that most of my lot are pretty forgiving. our last lead recognized he wasn't the most active and relinquished command to me. Hugh used to play on this clan on his contributor account but I think it's all on the main HJG clan now.

I never stop the others trying to arrange a team though.

Big Gunz and Ammo Rackz.

HJG2; Hughmons are People too.

ld00000 #12 Posted 30 January 2018 - 09:45 PM

Private

• Players
  • 18292 battles
  • [LR1]

Well first off thanks for the info.

second I am happy with the clan.

I was just looking for confirmation that the clan belongs

to the clan lead and if you can not abide way it is, go start your own clan.

Some insist a coup is possible.

I did not think it was possible.

Thanks for confirming what I thought was true.

Maybe some of the disgruntled will behave rather than leave.

ahredstealth #13 Posted 30 January 2018 - 09:52 PM

King Tater

• Players
  • 18366 battles
  • [SPUD]

View Postld00000, on 30 January 2018 - 02:14 PM, said:

Has it ever been done.

Ant thoughts???

If the clan leader is MIA, there is nothing you can do unless he

A) Comes back and makes someone else the clan lead

or you

B) start a new clan and get the members to move.

WarGaming will under no circumstances mess with a clan lead, despite inactivity of any amount.

View PostLIGHTS___OUT, on 30 January 2018 - 02:43 PM, said:

^^^^^ This

We tried many times to oust our dicTATER, with no success. 

Dear Naps,
I'm sorry I was mean to you in Kindergarten.
Sincerely Sorry,
ahredstealth

Rankori #14 Posted 30 January 2018 - 10:14 PM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 7339 battles
  • [-TF-]

The Clan Leader would have to transfer leadership to someone else, this does happen on occasion, but rarely happens. Due to the investment the clan Creator has invested.

I would suggest having a clan meeting, and decide who will be the new leader. Then create a new clan.

I have had people join My clan  on the same day they join they ask me to turn it over to them. When I didn't, they went on to create a clan on their own, they only have 3 members after 6 months.

LIGHTS___OUT #15 Posted 01 February 2018 - 05:47 PM

Welcome to the Dark Side

• Players
  • 28155 battles
  • [SPUDX]

View Postahredstealth, on 30 January 2018 - 03:52 PM, said

Slackbot, me, and 1 of the kids from Minions?

.                                                                                                                  #TeamBrisket

SPUD - KING OF DERP 2017 - Delivering justice to all with Stalin's Fist

ld00000 #16 Posted 01 February 2018 - 06:27 PM

Private

• Players
  • 18292 battles
  • [LR1]

Well best intentions and all that, it looks like I will be needing a new clan as I was removed for taking a private clan matter to the forum.

While the deputy lead was acting within the powers of his office I do think removing a clan leader is something every clan should know about.

Since there seems to be no resolution to this issue by wotb to this point I will search for a clan that let this Pariah in.

BHOT was a good clan with everyone getting along...until..I don't know..ambition..drive to compete..anyway things changed..

swampfox71 #17 Posted 08 February 2018 - 06:27 AM

Private

• Players
  • 9663 battles
  • [420AD]

I have a bit of a different question but along the same lines..  i had a clan that i started 2 years back and it filled very quickly.  We had nearly 50 original members when we got to supply lv X.  There were a lot of low tier players and guys that didnt want to do platooning or tournaments so i gave over command and started a sister clan and migrated with the guys who wanted to be active.   Since then Several members have handed clan lead around and  now that origional clan has 20 inactive players and i want to get clan lead back so i can renew some of the membership.   If the guy in command right now refuses to return the lead position do i have any recourse?  It was my credits that opened the clan in the first place.  And yes i have someone who i trust to run the second clan.  Thanks for any advice. 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users