• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Konigshusar #1 Posted 31 January 2018 - 05:35 AM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 27043 battles
  • [DOOMD]

Ok, let's start off with my observations on update 4.6

1: I have the T62 A, and I appreciate the buff you gave it, but frankly it is one of the last tier 10 tanks needing a buff. In my opinion the object 140 has long been in need of a buff, especially since even T54's can 1v1 them with ease.

2: On the penetration redo all I can say is thanks and good job WG!

3: I get why you were nerfing a couple of the biggest tier 10 TDs (the 268 and jagdpanzer E100) and I even have them, but the 183 has been too long unaddressed. It's problem lies not in balancing, but that it simply does too much damage per shot, being able to effectively take a tank out of the game with only 1 round, and every time there is one on both teams, it becomes a battle of which 183 does better and that team usually wins, and I think that it is silly that just a single tank playing poorly can cost players an entire game, even when everyone else plays well. As it is, it needs to be removed or limited to only 1 per game by the MM. (or you could also just take away its HESH)

Next are my general gripes about some stuff

1: First off is a long standing bug that his given me no end of frustration. When looking at a close target in 3rd person, the gun has a tendency to auto-aim to the ground costing you a shot and usually your game. It peeves me that this has gone unaddressed for so long when it is such a well-reported and long-standing problem.

2: I am getting really tired of players going up to me in my chat and insulting me or complaining to me about this-that-or the other. I am getting tired of constantly having to block these people or report them. What I would like is some option that only allows your friends to send messages to you in the game chat so I don't even have to talk to those people.

3: The honor system, while it is getting improved, is still far from perfect and is seriously open to abuse, which is not ok. The players who are getting penalized also generally do not care about it, so it really isn't an effective deterrent. Perhaps if you gave rewards for having a higher military honor, while also making it harder to get would promote better conduct.

Next is the fun part, ideas for new premiums!

Now, I am a very good customer of WG's, because I really like your stuff, and here are some premiums that I would like to see in the game ore brought back:

1:First off, i think a STuG IV would be a very neat premium for tier 5 or 6, and could be added relatively easily since it is on the pc version.

2: another good one from the OG game would be the american TD, the Scorpion, which would be a familiar drive for borsig/grille players

3: I don't know about other players, but if the T34-85 Rudy came back on sale, I would not hesitate to purchase it.

4: Quite literally any of the other GUP tanks or GUP themed camos I would most likely buy. (i'm a weeb, I know)

5: Anything with a cool story, like the Fury has a cool story or the Rudy, it would be nice to see another premium with a good story behind it.

boris55555 #2 Posted 31 January 2018 - 05:46 AM

Honary Doctor of Meh

• Players
  • 21506 battles
  • [MINC]

View Postpjm4226, on 31 January 2018 - 12:35 AM, said:

Ok, let's start off with my observations on update 4.6

1: I have the T62 A, and I appreciate the buff you gave it, but frankly it is one of the last tier 10 tanks needing a buff. In my opinion the object 140 has long been in need of a buff, especially since even T54's can 1v1 them with ease.

2: On the penetration redo all I can say is thanks and good job WG!

3: I get why you were nerfing a couple of the biggest tier 10 TDs (the 268 and jagdpanzer E100) and I even have them, but the 183 has been too long unaddressed. It's problem lies not in balancing, but that it simply does too much damage per shot, being able to effectively take a tank out of the game with only 1 round, and every time there is one on both teams, it becomes a battle of which 183 does better and that team usually wins, and I think that it is silly that just a single tank playing poorly can cost players an entire game, even when everyone else plays well. As it is, it needs to be removed or limited to only 1 per game by the MM. (or you could also just take away its HESH)

Next are my general gripes about some stuff

1: First off is a long standing bug that his given me no end of frustration. When looking at a close target in 3rd person, the gun has a tendency to auto-aim to the ground costing you a shot and usually your game. It peeves me that this has gone unaddressed for so long when it is such a well-reported and long-standing problem.

2: I am getting really tired of players going up to me in my chat and insulting me or complaining to me about this-that-or the other. I am getting tired of constantly having to block these people or report them. What I would like is some option that only allows your friends to send messages to you in the game chat so I don't even have to talk to those people.

3: The honor system, while it is getting improved, is still far from perfect and is seriously open to abuse, which is not ok. The players who are getting penalized also generally do not care about it, so it really isn't an effective deterrent. Perhaps if you gave rewards for having a higher military honor, while also making it harder to get would promote better conduct.

Next is the fun part, ideas for new premiums!

Now, I am a very good customer of WG's, because I really like your stuff, and here are some premiums that I would like to see in the game ore brought back:

1:First off, i think a STuG IV would be a very neat premium for tier 5 or 6, and could be added relatively easily since it is on the pc version.

2: another good one from the OG game would be the american TD, the Scorpion, which would be a familiar drive for borsig/grille players

3: I don't know about other players, but if the T34-85 Rudy came back on sale, I would not hesitate to purchase it.

4: Quite literally any of the other GUP tanks or GUP themed camos I would most likely buy. (i'm a weeb, I know)

5: Anything with a cool story, like the Fury has a cool story or the Rudy, it would be nice to see another premium with a good story behind it.

Great post and welcome to forum....love the premium ideas particularly.

how many active clans do we have? Sound off: http://forum.wotblitz.com/index.php?/topic/100997-active-clans/

Konigshusar #3 Posted 31 January 2018 - 06:06 AM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 27043 battles
  • [DOOMD]
Thanks a lot, man! Sometimes I get tired of reading some of these and no-one seems to offer any real solutions, so I tried to address that as much as I could. Happy tanking!

tedg5 #4 Posted 31 January 2018 - 06:49 AM

Tater salad

• Players
  • 46962 battles
  • [AGOGO]
Good points. :great:

_Panzer_V #5 Posted 31 January 2018 - 12:45 PM

Aficionado of Noobery

• Players
  • 25752 battles
  • [PHOBO]

View Posttedg5, on 31 January 2018 - 01:49 AM, said:

Good points. :great:

“If you can’t beat it, HEAT it.” --MarkGFL

More detailed stats>https://www.blitzstars.com/player/com/_Panzer_V

№1 NA Damage record in LeKpz. M 41 90 (6,078)

Also tagged with Update 4.6, Premiums, Chat, Bugs

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users