Looking, AGAIN, for a Clan

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

1m_with_stupid #1 Posted 02 February 2018 - 04:21 AM

Private

• Players
  • 1181 battles
  • [DEPT]

So I have tried a few different Clans and even though they say they are active in their motto, they are far from it.  Just tired of looking and bouncing.  I’m not your typical 30 games every day type player, but I am fairly active I guess.  I guess I would be more active if I could find a decent clan.  Not looking for one of those clans that calls everyone noobs just because they lose.  I only have up to Tier 6 right now, but will be at Tier 7 soon.  I decided to start another line, so....  Below are my stats for anyone looking for a decent, respectful, competitive, team player type of person.  Thanks for reading.

https://www.blitzstars.com/player/com/icub4ucme

Forward_To_Death #2 Posted 02 February 2018 - 04:41 AM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 5262 battles
  • [MOMB]

M.O.M welcomes tankers of all tiers (and tears, for that matter), with a roster 400+ strong you should be able to find folks to 'toon with on a regular basis. 

Recruitment thread is over here, if it sounds like your cup o' joe, then grab your compass and head on over to the website to apply. 

dr_appleby #3 Posted 02 February 2018 - 07:13 AM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 18522 battles
  • [213]

View Posticub4ucme, on 02 February 2018 - 04:21 AM, said:

So I have tried a few different Clans and even though they say they are active in their motto, they are far from it.  Just tired of looking and bouncing.  I’m not your typical 30 games every day type player, but I am fairly active I guess.  I guess I would be more active if I could find a decent clan.  Not looking for one of those clans that calls everyone noobs just because they lose.  I only have up to Tier 6 right now, but will be at Tier 7 soon.  I decided to start another line, so....  Below are my stats for anyone looking for a decent, respectful, competitive, team player type of person.  Thanks for reading.

https://www.blitzstars.com/player/com/icub4ucme

We can use your derp gun.

[213] has 1 spot open. Welcome

It shall be done

Tiger_2_Ausf_B #4 Posted 05 February 2018 - 08:06 PM

Junior Sergeant

• Players
  • 11717 battles
  • [RUSE]
owo

1 user(s) are reading this topic

1 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users