Jump to content


Dev Mode???

dev developer mode

  • Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

IgniteTheFire #1 Posted 02 February 2018 - 08:33 PM

    First Sergeant

  • Players
  • 10882 battles
  • 3,020
  • Member since:
    12-16-2014

So if you press hard on the WoTB app icon on a phone with 3D Touch, it brings up a menu with the option to run "Dev Mode." What is this? I ran this version, and I haven't seen any change in function. This doesn't seem to be new; a post on this forum in 2016 discussed it, but it shed no light.

 

Can any admin clarify?



Zuke76 #2 Posted 02 February 2018 - 09:11 PM

    Zuke le grand

  • Players
  • 14754 battles
  • 1,923
  • [SR-71]
  • Member since:
    06-25-2017
Whats 3d touch?

View PostIgniteTheFire, on 02 February 2018 - 08:33 PM, said:

So if you press hard on the WoTB app icon on a phone with 3D Touch, it brings up a menu with the option to run "Dev Mode." What is this? I ran this version, and I haven't seen any change in function. This doesn't seem to be new; a post on this forum in 2016 discussed it, but it shed no light.

 

Can any admin clarify?

 


 

 

A Part of the Training Room Police Department(TRPD) thanks to __Seal__


djhiz #3 Posted 02 February 2018 - 09:28 PM

    Senior Sergeant

  • Players
  • 15829 battles
  • 833
  • [F2K]
  • Member since:
    12-11-2014

View PostZuke76, on 02 February 2018 - 09:11 PM, said:

Whats 3d touch?

 

 

Apple feature which gives you different options based on the pressure you put on the screen when touching an icon.

 

"Common sense is not so common"

- Voltaire Jingles


Zuke76 #4 Posted 02 February 2018 - 09:35 PM

    Zuke le grand

  • Players
  • 14754 battles
  • 1,923
  • [SR-71]
  • Member since:
    06-25-2017

View Postdjhiz, on 02 February 2018 - 09:28 PM, said:

 

Apple feature which gives you different options based on the pressure you put on the screen when touching an icon.

 

ah

 

 

A Part of the Training Room Police Department(TRPD) thanks to __Seal__


djhiz #5 Posted 02 February 2018 - 09:36 PM

    Senior Sergeant

  • Players
  • 15829 battles
  • 833
  • [F2K]
  • Member since:
    12-11-2014

View PostZuke76, on 02 February 2018 - 09:35 PM, said:

 

ah

 

At least as far as I know, since I don't actually have it...

 

"Common sense is not so common"

- Voltaire Jingles


IgniteTheFire #6 Posted 03 February 2018 - 05:32 PM

    First Sergeant

  • Players
  • 10882 battles
  • 3,020
  • Member since:
    12-16-2014

View Postdjhiz, on 02 February 2018 - 04:36 PM, said:

 

At least as far as I know, since I don't actually have it...

 

That's correct







Also tagged with dev, developer, mode

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users