Looking for training clan for high comp players

• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

_Odyssey #1 Posted 04 February 2018 - 06:27 PM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 2046 battles

Hi looking for a clan. I know the basics but need training on how to improve myself. Almost have my first tier x (obj. 263) and am working towards the t-62a and trying to decide on a heavy.

I want a clan thats a trainer/feeder for a high skill competitive clan with active members and training. Im active and have discord. 

Any info needed please let me know

25% Blue, 25% Purple, 50% Pleb. Bring It!

tankeatingtiger #2 Posted 04 February 2018 - 07:19 PM

Luvs His Hellkitty

• Players
  • 19615 battles
  • [DETH]

XWING family

Discord here: https://discord.gg/SJY8W2w

Edited by tankeatingtiger, 04 February 2018 - 07:19 PM.

YouTube Channel: 

https://www.youtube....tankeatingtiger

“You'd be bitter, too, if you only had eight brain cells and your significant other was jar of warm mayonnaise”

-Blartch on Kv-2 drivers

_Odyssey #3 Posted 04 February 2018 - 07:21 PM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 2046 battles

View Posttankeatingtiger, on 04 February 2018 - 02:19 PM, said:

XWING family

Discord here: https://discord.gg/SJY8W2w

Xwing is far from competitive 

Triode757 #4 Posted 04 February 2018 - 07:51 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 16238 battles
  • [XWING]

View PostX_Pulse, on 04 February 2018 - 12:21 PM, said:

You know this how....?

_Odyssey #5 Posted 04 February 2018 - 07:54 PM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 2046 battles

View PostTriode757, on 04 February 2018 - 02:51 PM, said:

You know this how....?

Oh the salt

Ive never seen xwing anywhere near the top in tourneys

__Frostbite #6 Posted 04 February 2018 - 07:54 PM

Cold as Ice

• Players
  • 26967 battles
  • [_STR8]

Woah! I checked your Blitz stats https://www.blitzstars.com/player/com/X_Pulse and I need to tell you something fast. Slow down and play some lower tiers first. Your 30 day win rate (36 percent) is too low for me to recommend you play Tier IX for now. 

So uh, you want to join a feeder clan of some sort. Okay, here's what I've got. 

T4KEN, feeder to TAKEN. idk much about them, i assume they have discord, although I'm not on their server.

CRU3L, feeder to CRUEL. CRUEL just won CW4 Tier 9 Mixed, so if you can get into CRU3L that would be great for you.

XWING family. i usually recommend the Rebel Alliance for beginner players, but if you know some basics, I'm not sure if they're good for you. You might find a home in AWING tho. the problem is, XWING is kinda competitive, but probably not on the level you are hoping for. 

MOM family. i also don't have a lot of knowledge on this clan family, but i do know they have a TON of clans. search up the MOM clan in-game, and there should be a website in their description. check that website out. MOMS is fairly competitive but idk if you could qualify.

CR0WS is a new start up that my friend AzorAhai founded. they're still gathering players but idk if you qualify. 

SKILL family. SKXLL is the comp clan. you probably could fit in there.

lol 6 months ago i would have said HEATR. unfortunately that clan is down the shithole now.

last option i can think of is my clan. If you want to join, this is the discord. https://discord.gg/xQgaN6r We're planning to specialize in tier 8 comp for now. we will take anyone that wants to play competitively, because if the passion is there, you can learn anything we teach you. Our clan tag is LIES, if you didn't notice underneath my name lol. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Join WoT Blitz's official English Discord server!!

Click me!

PM me in-game, on the forums, or on Discord (Frost#3656) if you have any questions about WoT Blitz

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

__Frostbite #7 Posted 04 February 2018 - 07:58 PM

Cold as Ice

• Players
  • 26967 battles
  • [_STR8]

View PostX_Pulse, on 04 February 2018 - 11:54 AM, said:

Oh the salt

Ive never seen xwing anywhere near the top in tourneys

also, with that attitude, i doubt you'll get into any clan. learn some respect. i used to be in XWING and we dominated both tournaments I played in. if you're looking for clans that are "near the top in tourneys" like Void, Purpl, Pramo, Uniq, let me assure you, you are nowhere near being at that level. you don't even qualify for XWING.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Click me!

PM me in-game, on the forums, or on Discord (Frost#3656) if you have any questions about WoT Blitz

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

_Odyssey #8 Posted 04 February 2018 - 08:05 PM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 2046 battles

View PostI_Maverick_I, on 04 February 2018 - 02:58 PM, said:

also, with that attitude, i doubt you'll get into any clan. learn some respect. i used to be in XWING and we dominated both tournaments I played in. if you're looking for clans that are "near the top in tourneys" like Void, Purpl, Pramo, Uniq, let me assure you, you are nowhere near being at that level. you don't even qualify for XWING.

i havent played in about a month. Reason for the low wr. Also ive been in skxll for a while before but left to join a friends clan who was then dismantled. Overall my recents are normally above 60. Youre judging someone who knows a lot, but doesnt know how to properly excecute my knowledge. Garuantee you hy the end of the day ill have 60% recents.

Also dont mind the attitude. 

tankeatingtiger #9 Posted 04 February 2018 - 08:06 PM

Luvs His Hellkitty

• Players
  • 19615 battles
  • [DETH]

View PostI_Maverick_I, on 04 February 2018 - 02:58 PM, said:

:great:

YouTube Channel: 

https://www.youtube....tankeatingtiger

“You'd be bitter, too, if you only had eight brain cells and your significant other was jar of warm mayonnaise”

-Blartch on Kv-2 drivers

__Frostbite #10 Posted 04 February 2018 - 08:09 PM

Cold as Ice

• Players
  • 26967 battles
  • [_STR8]

View PostX_Pulse, on 04 February 2018 - 12:05 PM, said:

i havent played in about a month. Reason for the low wr. Also ive been in skxll for a while before but left to join a friends clan who was then dismantled. Overall my recents are normally above 60. Youre judging someone who knows a lot, but doesnt know how to properly excecute my knowledge. Garuantee you hy the end of the day ill have 60% recents.

Also dont mind the attitude. 

really? last time i checked, being gone for a month doesn't lower win rate. as for you claiming to get to 60% wr in averages? that 30 day average tier better be over 7 for me to take you seriously. 

if you claim to know a lot but can't execute that knowledge, why bother knowing the info in the first place? i think thats a fair point

Click me!

_Odyssey #11 Posted 04 February 2018 - 08:12 PM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 2046 battles

View PostI_Maverick_I, on 04 February 2018 - 03:09 PM, said:

really? last time i checked, being gone for a month doesn't lower win rate. as for you claiming to get to 60% wr in averages? that 30 day average tier better be over 7 for me to take you seriously. 

if you claim to know a lot but can't execute that knowledge, why bother knowing the info in the first place? i think thats a fair point

I normally play tier 8 and higher. Personally dont like low tiers except for t34 tourneys. 

And blitz plays a lot different than pc. Thats how i know it. 

_feelsokman #12 Posted 04 February 2018 - 08:59 PM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 7822 battles

Hey if you are wanting to play in a comp clan you could join one of the AP families(DRSIA,DRS1A,DRSI4,DRS14,DR5IA).

I was lead of i4 for the longest and actually founded it from Blouses to DRSI4, anyway DRSI4 just got first place in cw4 in tier 6 and are planning on possibly doing tier 8 in next cw4, DRSIA always plays high tier 9 and 10 in comps, but for real calm down the disrespectful seeming comments.

Edited by Mike_Havel, 04 February 2018 - 08:59 PM.

DRSI4

TheFluffiestSeal #13 Posted 04 February 2018 - 09:03 PM

Legendary Guardian of Sealkind

• Players
  • 14946 battles
  • [RGN-C]

Good luck! Although I would recommend you chill on the attitude and actually get good before denying decent clans. Just sayin’.

New to tier X? Here’s the meta, with the all new tier x tier list.

http://forum.wotblitz.com/index.php?/topic/92877-the-ultimate-tier-x-tier-list/

#1 Tiger I Player NA, #4 Global

Seal Clubbing (v.)- The act of playing any strong or overpowered tank at tiers 1-6 for the purpose of dominating newer players.

Co-founder of the Training Room Police Department (TRPD)

_Odyssey #14 Posted 04 February 2018 - 09:38 PM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 2046 battles

Found a spot with a clan. Thank you. 

I have no filter

_chasey #15 Posted 04 February 2018 - 09:41 PM

Unicum in training

• Players
  • 19370 battles

View PostX_Pulse, on 04 February 2018 - 01:21 PM, said:

Get your attitude and wr up before applying to any clan. We are looking for a few more players in CR0WS, but not with that attitude. But I wish you nothing but the best in your search. 

__Frostbite #16 Posted 04 February 2018 - 09:55 PM

Cold as Ice

• Players
  • 26967 battles
  • [_STR8]

View PostX_Pulse, on 04 February 2018 - 01:38 PM, said:

Found a spot with a clan. Thank you. 

I have no filter

Found a clan with a spot* LOL. bye bye

Click me!

_chasey #17 Posted 04 February 2018 - 10:05 PM

Unicum in training

• Players
  • 19370 battles

View PostI_Maverick_I, on 04 February 2018 - 03:55 PM, said:

Found a clan with a spot* LOL. bye bye

Edited by _chasey, 04 February 2018 - 10:06 PM.

Kill_Bill_Mayhem #18 Posted 24 February 2018 - 05:11 PM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 14978 battles
  • [FAST7]
N-W-O Noob World Organization is actively looking for members for our T5/6 tourney team.  Apply if you can commit to tournaments we have them Tue Thur Sat and Sun.  We have Discord voice chat to coordinate battles.  Start at the T5/6 lvl and move to our T7/8 teams.  

XLManicJBlood #19 Posted 27 February 2018 - 04:36 AM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 1814 battles
  • [FL_RE]

View PostX_Pulse, on 04 February 2018 - 10:27 AM, said:

Hi looking for a clan. I know the basics but need training on how to improve myself. Almost have my first tier x (obj. 263) and am working towards the t-62a and trying to decide on a heavy.

I want a clan thats a trainer/feeder for a high skill competitive clan with active members and training. Im active and have discord. 

Any info needed please let me know

Hey X_Pulse,

Why not join Light The Way, [FL_RE]? Clan discord: https://discord.gg/6QN8Sxt. Join if you are interested and we will evaluate you to see if you meet our criteria. Would love to have you though.

-SlothGalaxy

-LightTheWay

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users