Quick Tournaments

• Please log in to reply
42 replies to this topic

RexyComandante #41 Posted 08 February 2019 - 08:12 AM

Junior Sergeant

• Administrator
  • 0 battles

View PostThompsonTennino, on 08 February 2019 - 12:18 AM, said:

I guess that depends upon your definition of "the best" or "strongest".  If you're randomly placed against weak teams, and not peer-to-peer, and win the tournament, does that really make you the best or strongest?  (Isn't that more like a scene you might see in some Will Ferrell movie - where he'd only play basketball against little kids?)

For a while, the tournament formats included "peer-to-peer level of gaming".  As the tournament progressed, the best still ended up winning, but they did it playing against comparable teams.   That's what's missing.  That's what I was asking about.  

We've modified format where was peer-to-peer seeding in this off-season, because there were much teams which didn't come to the battles in previous off-season, moreover a part of the groups didn't have battles at all, because they were receiving technical loose/win. That's why we decided to add one more stage with "strongest - weakest" seeding, we don't want that players come to tournament and have no battles.

Wile_E_Warrior_Esq #42 Posted 11 March 2019 - 05:28 PM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 28193 battles
  • [SWBG]
Has WG adjusted tournament start times for US daylight savings time?

RexyComandante #43 Posted 12 March 2019 - 11:00 AM

Junior Sergeant

• Administrator
  • 0 battles

View PostWile_E_Warrior_Esq, on 11 March 2019 - 05:28 PM, said:

Has WG adjusted tournament start times for US daylight savings time?

I answered in another topic.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users